How bad of a daily driver would a 2007 chevy tahoe be?

How bad of a daily driver would a 2007 chevy tahoe be?

I currently DD a sports car thats like 3 inches off the ground and im getting an urge to drive hueg tall truck but how bad is a tahoe as a DD for someone who always rides alone?

Is gud.

You will love not worrying about potholes, speed bumps, curbs, other smaller cars.

I love driving my truck. Not for everyone though, my gf can't stand driving it in the city and even my father said he doesn't like to with the big wheels, and he drives a school bus. I don't even notice it though, never really been in a situation where it's caused a problem. At most you may have to make a 3 point turn instead of a u turn.

I've been in more cases where driving the truck has been helpful than not.

You will learn to hate curbs.

>ask me how I know

I love this car, sadly we don't have them in Europe.

NIGGA YOU BETTA HAVE DAT MONEY TO FILL UP DAT GAS TANK CUZ IT SUCKS GAS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKA

Why would it be dad to daily? Boring comfortable sofa on wheels. sounds pretty easy, boring but easy.

I have a 2005 tahoe and it turns on a dime, not sure what you're talking about with the 3 point turn.

OP, they're great vehicles. Pretty good power too.

Wouldn't DD one though, only gets like 12mpg. Also you really don't need one at all if you always are alone, get a 2 door Silverado/Colorado instead with the 5.3 vortec.

No it doesn't. 11 mpg is fine for something that size

My point exactly, you betta have the money.

Don't be a cuck, get a full size truck.

It's gonna suck down gas better than your mom can slurp up my semen.

Besides that it should be pretty nice. It will ride well and be comfy.

>11 mpg is fine

>11 mpg is fine

I have an Xterra and it drives OK in traffic. Has great visibility and is nimble enough. It's plenty tall and can get 21 on the highway. City driving brings it down to about 15 though.

15 is pathetic considering it's a car engine. You might as well drive the V8 at 11... If you pussyfoot the V8 it will get even better mpg's than that.

you strap a car engine in a bigger, heavier truck with big heavy tires, poor CoD, and huge frontal area, youre going to see a significant drop in fuel economy. my 2.7 4cyl tacoma gets 17mpg with 33's and a 5spd. my best was like 26mpg before i had bigger tires and a lift.

I know. Small engines are a meme.

I daily something much more gratuitous. And I'm a single guy with no stuff to haul. 13 mpg though out of a stretched 1 ton van isn't bad

at 6.2L or 6.3L, its a really big car engine...

>11mpg
>fine

if you don't mind paying a little extra for gas do it i've always driven trucks as my DD so i don't mind it

I said the NiggRunner had horrible mpg's despite it's small car engine, not the real truck.

How would one of those be to sleep in? I've sort of considered it before being so turned off by the gas mileage. Probably get a Subaru wagon instead.
Depends though how comfy the Tahoe might be.

They are huge as fuck

Might be better off putting a mattress in the back of a pickup with a camper shell though.

You could fit an pretty big mattress in the 'hoe if you take the seats out.

You can get 20mpg out of the Tahoe of you drive like a Grandma which is pretty close to what a Subaru gets. The difference in fuel costs between the two is negligible.

My Xterra goes through a tank but it's only $35 to fill up and only 17 gallons I got of wish I got a truck but they all were high milage in my price range

I drove the exact model in picture for a year, personally I didnt like it, felt extremely high up for some reason compared to other SUV ive driven, terrible blind-spots, annoying to get in and out, and sometimes the windows sounded kinda chintzy.

Some of the pros are that its a nice heavy car, fantastic in the snow, and really sounds awesome when you get on the throttle. Very sharp looking car, better than the new one by far, pretty comfortable of a ride, and when I got into a fender bender with it my tahoe completely ripped off the other guys bumper, while my tahoe just had a few chips in the pant, a few scratches, and a chip in the headlight.

I was coming from a low coupe dd so my complaints may be a little biased.
Overall I think the best thing to do is check this car out in person to see if you like it, drive it around, get on it a little bit.

I still actually have my tahoe, I just use it when the weather is shitty or I need to carry something my coupe cant hold.

>He thinks wheelbase differentiates full size and mid size.

Nice job retard. Same frame, one is longer.

>other smaller cars
I laughed, but it's true. Driving my chevy , it's easily got almost 2 feeet of clearance under the axle, and you could literally drive over some cars.

Get a job bums

I DD a 2005 Tahoe with the 5.3

Pretty good daily and I live in LA. If you're fine with the gas mileage go for it. These trucks will run with a thrown rod. Near indestructible.