>What's new?
Lucio is the next hero, will be released on Feb 13th
youtu.be/MRlkCiPVmII
>Latest In Development Video
youtu.be/3KTsPR2oeSE
>For new players:
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE

>Which heroes should I buy?
Play all the heroes on free rotation or try mode and see who you like. Don't buy heroes just to get into ranked, you'll regret it.

>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20529401/heroes-brawl-of-the-week-february-10-2017-temple-arena-2-9-2017
>Latest patch notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20532382/heroes-of-the-storm-hotfix-patch-notes-feb-8-2017-2-8-2017
>Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20529509/weekly-sale-feb-7-14-2017-2-7-2017
>WoW Event; Play Warcraft hero with friends for free mounts
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20532383/for-azeroth-2-6-2017

>Hero rankings, various statistics, talent calculator:
hotslogs.com/Default
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator

>Current Tier List
robogrub.com/tierlist

>Where do I find join this Five Clown Fiesta?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

>Tips and other useful resources:
heroesofthestorm.github.io/tips
heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Heroes_of_the_Storm_Wiki

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky
reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stitches or Cho'gall

when?

Soloqueuing as melee assassin outside of one that can cloak in QM is suicide.

>Mal'ganis
>not Tichondrius

>lorefags

pathetic

>Hearthcucks
even more pathetic

>tfw can't queue as Sonya/Zarya because blizzard don't know the difference between Warrior and Bruiser
>tfw can't queue as Greymane because no guarantee of a healer

>Varian is the only warrior we'll ever get
>no Grom
>no Garrosh
>no Thoradin
>no Hymdall
why is this allowed?

>not varimathras

>zuljin gets autistically angry whenever rehgar's chain heal bounces to him
>encounter another zuljin who gets autistically angry whenever kharazim's trait/w heals him
I can't wait for this trashcan hero to leave the free rotation.

>no Grom

You got Samuro which is the same shit

>Samuro has Gorehowl

Li-Ming STILL remains a busted sack of shit and will remain so until Calamity gets a goddamned damage nerf (while simultaneously bringing back its ability to hurt minions, at maybe half effectiveness.)

Or maybe even causing a debuff where you can't be clipped by teleport repeatedly within a period of time so Illusionist and Critical Mass don't fuck over anyone with less health than a goddamned Diablo, of all people.

Seriously, there is no way for a good three-quarters of the cast to talent against le teleporty facemelt of slutitude.

Why yes, I'm mad. And also frothing at the mouth about Artanis, better known as a useful Stitches.

Nigger just take Big Voodoo + Superstition on Nazeebo you fucking retard.
Congrats, you are now the hardest thing in the game for Li Ming to kill not named Anub'arak.

>getting hit by Li-Ming spells as Chromie
>not taking Superstition as Nazeebo
????

>I'm the entire team.

Sorry, chuckles, not that immodest. I did take Superstition, and I tried to salvage it, but I had people constantly getting obliterated by her and Valeera.

I know full well HOW to counter her, but the fucking annoyance is that not every hero CAN, especially not the teleport build. Fuck, one of the earlier games I had yesterday was as Sonya talenting specifically to go after her blood and I still lost to her, namely because Malfaggotron wouldn't extract his roots from her ass,

Reminder of reddit karma-whoring sell-out rats: reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky Forums_who_has_accurately_leaked/

reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
>ponyfucker

They are in this thread RIGHT NOW!

New skins for best, cutest and strongest girl in this game when ? This woman is your friend, she shield you from invisible menace.

cool, when are we getting Corki?

>Actual Good OP Post Edition
ya got somethin' to say to me boy?

just a nostalgiafag or someone from Overwatch General getting buttblasted by Lucio OPs

How do I not be shit with Valeera?!

what a shit drawing holy fuck

I can still masturbate to it.

>tfw WIIIIIINDS in HotS never

Ragnaros' skin next time we get Luxoria themed bundle

Falstad's lightning rod build is the top winrate on hotslog, has anyone tried it? Any good?

anyone d3+ in TL who wants to embrace the suffering with me in eu? i can be your healslut

Got 15k, who should i buy? or save for Lucio since i play mostly supports

Probably just save for Lucio then if you like them the most. He'll be the last Support we get for a long while most likely, they rarely add Supports.

Which hero ten out of ten valeeras absolutely hate to play against?

>he plays with the chat on
you deserve much worse than this you pleb

Jaina picked for the first time in Korea in months going on right now

Probably the last they lost pretty badly despite getting 2 good combos off with zeras vp

How do I get out of golden league hell?

It seems worse than the gold league in overwatch, because there

>people don't intentionally throw games
>are afk while picking
>argue 30 mins with each other and then go afk

Do I just mute everybody + ping and try my best or do I pick some kind of "soft solo carrier" (yeah, I know)?

I dunno, they lost because the behold from behind took them completely by surprise. I don't think any comp would fare well against that.

when do you pick a dps monk?

DPS monk is always better.

People just go healing because they think that sacrificing mid to lategame power for early game healing is worth it.

>/hotsg/ bronzie claims Valeera is super OP
>Valeera hasn't been picked yet
>Zeratul the hero I said is better than Valeera across the board has been picked
hmmm.....

Always, Transcendence and Insight is shit.

Can they actually pick Valeera though?

When is Lucio released? next week?

Correcting the record for you: insight Kharazim will outheal any support in the game.

They're playing on the current patch so I assume so

Tuesday

Yeah insight khara consistently outheals even morales I fucking love him so much

Insight Monk is good but you have 0 early game and a non-retard will make finishing the quest take years.

Since April 26th we've had 3 Overwatch heroes released. In that same period we've had 2 Diablo and Starcraft heroes combined.

What the fuck Blizzard.

If worst comes to worst during the laning phase you can just get camps and it's not exactly hard to get stacks. Besides Kharazim isn't exactly easy to kill.

Consensus on Valla?
Is she worth playing? How is she played best?

ah... the familiar scent of.... death......

>Overwatch is a brand new game and is very popular
>Diablo and Starcraft came out in the early 2010s and are both dead
What else do you expect?

I really do get why you would take iron fists in a pro setting and at higher levels, but at low levels you can easily stack insight by like 9 mins into the game and the raw healing output helps you keep the baddies who don't understand that walking out of the blizzard means that they'll stop getting hurt alive

HotS has a pretty tight Hero-release-schedule, I imagine the Overwatch characters are just there to save time since its easy to port their models over. I mean look at the Lucio skin that is literally just a repurposed Overwatch-Skin

She's the retard scrub's best assassin.
Low skill floor, low skill ceiling.

Speaking of Monk- what do you guys usually take on 13? I've found that I really like the deadly reach duration increase given it lets you have 95% uptime on deadly reach with a fully stacked insight. I know that spell sheild and sixth sense can be situationally useful but is the dash speed ever really a good pick up? I feel like you can just dash in and W to get a move speed increase regardless of it.

>Low skill floor, low skill ceiling.
That's Raynor.
Valla is advanced basics, so more like low skill floor, medium skill ceiling.

I get why Blackhearts Bay is out by default at these Blizz tournaments.

But why are Haunted Mines and Garden of Terror out? I feel the new Mines is pretty fair and Garden of Terror never felt bad to me.

old mines was unbalanced as fuck, but new mines is just a terrible version of BoE

Garden is just a dull map- things liked having to B back to base to drive the plant artificially inflate the time it takes to do anything on the damn map. At least D shire has the obj in the middle of the map and the beacons make for some interesting counterplay

>wondering why garden of terrible isn't in

>Korean tournament
>Ragnaros can't see stealth
Absolutely disgusting

>wasting time by watching other people play video games
pathetic

I only put it on my 2nd monitor between match queues

>I get why Blackhearts Bay is out
I don't follow high level play so I don't. Care to enlighten?
I have a 75% winrate on bay

Snowballs harder than an avalanche.

If both teams have enough for a turn in and one wins the teamfight at ol' Blackheart, the losers just financed the winners second turn in. The destroyed structures give EXP, giving more advantage to those who already turned their coins in, and makes it way more dangerous to go out getting coins since there's no keeps to quickly retreat back to.
If you get a bit of leverage early on, it stays throughout the game and gets amplified a lot.

You can also throw that map hard, our tank lost 30 coins once and we couldn't stop them from just handing them in three times in a row even with two of their keeps destroyed. But that's rare, really.

>not Balnazzar

>Event ending soon
>I still need 12 more races

Oops

Tichondrius is the most recently used dreadlord and arguably the most interesting lorewise (although most people would probably prefer Mal'ganis)
it'll be him, and he'll be a support

>our tank lost 30 coins
>all eggs
>one basket
>HURRRR DURRRRRRR

>not detheroc

>not Jaina

Sacrificing your early game this hard as support is never worth it.

You are not prepared!!!11!!

Garden games too long and Mines doesn't have an objective while being snowballey.

Stun and reduce armor for your team.
Have your finger on R for CoS

>valeera can kill nova in 2 seconds with 1.5 of those seconds being stun
>this is somehow fine

>playing nova so unsafe a melee can creep up on you
LEL

I'm gonna play Zul'jin in QM

Here we post heroes who only have one ultimate. I'll start.

>complaining about li ming of all things
>in quick match

Tracer

HEALING MAGIC...........................................................................................................................................................................

driiiiiiiiink

Banshee's have half the cooldown and are always stealthed by default.

Upgrade at 20 is that they have more damage and global cast range.

There, it's not sometimes worth considering.

>Win 10 games in a row
>Suddenly start getting Abathurs on my team who take Monstrosity and dont bodysoak while still leaving themselves in easy to die locations
>Suddenly start getting teammates who die trying to solo camps
>Suddenly start getting teammates who always split push against zeratul and the hunt illidan

I am so tired of meme faggots with their valeeras, which hero is valeeras biggest nightmare?

Deals 200% extra damage against non-heroic targets.

At level 20, Rain of Destruction no longer needs to be channeled, but deals 20% less damage.

The random nature hurts this ult. It sucks for teamfights thus, because not only are you not dealing guaranteed damage, you're also stuck not using your other abilties. So make it useful for sieging instead, and the ult upgrade turns it into a proper teamfight ult.

murky

The problem is, it's spread out over far too large of an area and there aren't enough bolts to be useful. I've stood in his Rain of Fire and not moved and still not been hit.

As I said, the random nature hurts. If you don't have to channel it and can still actively contribute, it becomes a truckload better as a zoning + DPS tool.

are you stupid son?
valeera will explode murky in a nanosecond and then to stomp his blue fish balls even further he will use her cloak to pop his egg sitting near the enemy fort and walk away barely with a scratch

Anyone with a skillshot to pop her out of stealth.

Varian

or just playing a non-meme team like Rag Tychus ETC Malf Li Ming