Hello fellow est/o/nians

Hello fellow est/o/nians.

Post the car you drive and discuss. Have seen some estonians post before.

Hate or rate thread. GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/tZwtX
youtube.com/watch?v=MPy5zb-iHPg
youtube.com/watch?v=B_QZ79c3XSs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j43DiXdTODk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHY FINNISH POLICE FUCK ESTONIA

15 year old diesel Astra.

No pictures

Wat?

Now I want lawyer

Saabland, I have 2. Boost Boost Boost

Miks siis?

Estonian here, been trying to gather a estonia charter in night wave, allready have some members.
Anyone wanna do some meets over the summer/sprink?

esto bump wont let this thread die without a fucking meet at least
thats my kar in middle soon will be as a winter beater where it is a beast

So what are you gonna use for your summer shitbox?

mr2, in process of buying one now

gonna post my email in case people want to meet up sometime and hang.
I know some nice roads near tallinn and some near rakvere and even a secret, free race track.
Hit me up if anyones interested, need to go to sleep

fredi321 gmail com

Ohoh, how much?

Also posting some Estonian car culture.

sub 10k including import.
Yeah I hope I can use night wave and get estonias car culture to a higher standard than riced bmw's.
I hope we can start cars and coffee in the country but we need more members for that.
Allready have a small group of dedicated individuals who are into tougay and track racing

>estonian car culture
Old shitty BMW's and stolen cars?

pmuch.
Seen only one miata around, black NB with nürbürgring stickers, was driving around my tougay area at weekend night.

And Audis

I’ve seen a lowered, black NA with a yellow a yellow hardtop around. Also a red NA being restored in a garage.

What part you live in? Tartu? most non cancer culture seems to be there

allrte off to bed if this thread dies ill make a new one at some point.
Desperately hungry for meets

Mihhail, if you read this, we miss you.

drive a good ole 83 2.0 sierra for shitboxery, mitsubishi space wagon (dem angles tho) and mitsubishi colt for not shitboxery

saw the first and only one ive ever seen a month or so ago. its much smaller than i expected it to be desu

pic related, prety much what my sierra looks like, same colour, same hubcaps, same black bumpers, altho i have faded sierra stickers all around the body and some rust mending

we have a daewoo nexia in night wave esti and we wanna take part of lemons this year with it. things fucking fast on icetrack, spent a weekend filming its track performance

Nah, Tallinn

The more rural places seem to be the worst though, hooning seems to be like a sport.

nais. i also have a gaz 24 and a lada, trying to get rid of the latter tho and buy something newer to DD

really would like something import but pic related is mfw its easier to pull a two ton cannon through your intestines and out your ass than it is to find a nice clean import car.

really sucks living in the salt belt desu

>83 2.0 sierra
Your car is older than independent Estonia.

my car is a substantial amount older than me

I didn’t know there are people here that owned several cars. Are they all road legal and insured?

Kek

you can get them from germany through mobile.ee.
I'm doing that progress now

guy with sierra, mistubishis, gaz and lada here
lada isnt road legal nor insured, others are road legal, gaz isnt insured because winter,
condition wise, sierra is in the most heinous condition, others are pretty good, gaz is near mint condition except for not original interior since original was some disgusting and poorly maintained cowskin shit

muh fucking dick, 13k€ tho

where the fuck do you live where you can keep all that shit
I'd be interested in checking out an sierra, if u dont mind, it used to be the ture running in 90's estonian streetrace godmachine along with scorpio

there's one for sale in estonia as well, used to be 4.5k now the guy painted it and its 6k.
I wanted 280zx SO FUCKING BAD
Now getting another dream machine - zzw30. You can also check out nettiauto

Are Lithuanians allowed in this thread?
>old shitty bmws
2.5 I6 reporting in. In search of a 4.0 with 6MT

yes.
Where the fuck was everyone when I was making euro threads
your bmw is very serious

ye i was keeping tabs on that 280zx, wanted to go on it but really no time for project car and it looked really daunting.

live in the countryside, got an USSR era grain storage building or some shit repurposed into a garage, currently holds my colt, the gaz, the lada and a T-25, got another garage my dad built that has the space wagon in it and some auxilliary building type deal that houses my sierra

as for selling it, i doubt youd want it, if i was to list it, i wouldnt ask for more than like 400-500 euros, rear diff leaks into the ether from somewhere, headlights in dire need of replacing, need new drivers door because bottom of it is rusted to shit, could use a new downpipe, engine itself is in pretty good condition although needs a new starter, current one is factory, in general needs a bunch of exterior work and repainting, trust me m8 unless you want it for hooning/wrecking, steer clear.

I was keeping tabs on 280zx as well. It needed just a lot of exteriour work but mechanically it should be sound.

Na I wouldn't really want it. I would just want to check out that thing and maybe drive it for a bit.
If we really needed a spare lemons car we might consider it
What area you live in?

harjumaa, 30km from tallinn

it is good fun to drive in the winter, i must admit.

(dont suppose you would want to take the lada off my hands would you)

i would like to keep it and just do a 4.4 swap, but
>Lithuanian laws
>the engine you want to put in a car cant be more than 20% bigger or 30% more powerful than the original engine in the car
so im just looking for an original 540 with the 4.0 6speed. i already know that ill probably have to spend EUR4000+, but there is nothing to buy in the first place.

also lmao, my sierra has something like 430k on the odo

i'm in tallinn and my parents house is near rakvere.
Unfortunately no, unless night wave estonia grows and we want a project car.
My hands will be full shortly with a midship.

You wanna hang sometime? I wanna show some nice roads I know

esti laws are same but if engine is fitted to that model from factory, you can swap it

Shit, my Astra only has 413k. Rust will most likely kill it.

dunno, mebe

my email is in this thread hit me up

sierra is hanging in there, having to repair the drivers door every season because salt kills it, underside is in good condition tho, if i got a new drivers door and welding equipment from somewhere, i could fix like 80% of its rust issues

also lads, thoughts on subaru or mazda hatchback for dd and maybe touge?

I was gonna pull a trigger on an C5 S6 that was somewhere in Tallin as i was looking for a new dd. but as i was passing through Lith-Latvian border the cunt texted me on facebook that the car was sold. turn around mad and went home doing 200kmh all the way. picked this turd instead the next day. which is now for sale.

my rav4 has no faults apart fro rust
>gastank rust
>underbody rust
>brake lines rust through during hard tougay
>handbrake cable snapped from rust during same tougay
>gas tank rusted through again
sub 200k

Subaru always best choice.

what about lancer hatchback, 1.8 sportback, 100k on odo for 7.2k

Expect more rust

why hatchback tho?

like the look more D:

lancer sedan rear end just looks retarded without a wing and most of them dont have a wing

mate
mate mate
mate
you can get fucking stis and lan evos for 7k

skylines even

i'd like to see a skyline for 7k

also where the heck are you looking at these vehicles for these prices

Or a Porsche 924 or 944 in good condition.

auto24
nettiauto

I kept eye on the market out of curiosity

no no no no
no as someone who WANTED these no no
unless you have 3x their price for emergency repairs every month

im not in the market for a porsche, i want a comfy dd with some touge capabilities but also the comforts of a modern car. VI evo sure is nice but i dont really want to DD one

look at autogidas. they show cars from Latvia too.

anyone know whats up with esti modification laws?
I know of engine laws
and that you have to seek approval from MOT
Can you upgrade brakes if you get it all JOKK`?
Is it easy?

sounds like an e39 540 or an S6 with a manual swap.

Are you in tallinn?

just dumping

near enough
540 wouldnt be my car of choice for dd, looking at 70km of dd 5 days a week, not feeling like s6

is this the stancemeet?
My mate is doing a trailer for that, hes in our car gang

I got too much swag

wanna meet up?
I've been stalking the tougay almost every night hoping to find someone to run it with

if i get a touge worthy car

ill drop a discord link for you.
I'm buying a car atm as well we can discuss that shit anyway
discord.gg/tZwtX

one of my mates solved this problem in an interesting way. e46 330cd + turbo/intake/exhaust/i njectors+chip+straight pipe= a pretty interesting, yet fairly economical diesel. runs at about 300hp now.

yes. looking forward to this year's chill'n'grill if you've heard of that.

haven't but I wanna show up
Anything that isn't bunch of 15 years old drunk driving is welcome car culture.
Even if stance.

how economical is fairly economical, hatches ive been looking at have 100kw and get around 8l/100 combined

i guess stance is not for everyone.im a fan of stance, although hate the ridiculous camber and shit like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=MPy5zb-iHPg

id just like to chill with car people.
Been to ice track behind ülemiste, everyone was super nice.

10-12 city (Vilnius, does a lot better in smaller cities). highway is no more than 6-7. stock 330d should fit into 10 city 6-6.5 highway. for 180hp thats not bad.

not the guy you responded to but most of these are pretty nice vehicles with the exception of one red bimmer that has a bit too much camber,

that shit is fine but the stance whwere youre riding on like 5cm width of the tire because of camber is just hot trash

oh dang, might have to look into it.

our stance culture is pretty much alright,you barely see cars with camber level over 9000.
bear in mind that bmw's old 3.0 diesel is actually quite reliable and dirt cheap to replace.engines lying around for 100 euros or less. decent power + decent fuel mileage, thats why its one of my fav engines.
when you're bored,there is this really chill dude that does videos about cars in english
youtube.com/watch?v=B_QZ79c3XSs

Ma soidan bussiga, mine vittu.

bus=rear egined=911

Thread theme:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j43DiXdTODk

Quality entertainment indeed.

Eugenics program when?

tougay hours bump

good morning bump

Can any Eestibros provide me with a picture of the WRX bugeye police cars you guys had? I'm almost positive I've seen a picture of one n Veeky Forums and the internet is full of models of the cars in Estonian police livery but I haven't been able to find a picture of the actual car. The closest I've come was a blobeye and that was with google translate and Estonian google.

I can't find the bugeye

I swear I saw a picture of one in a police car thread once. Thanks for trying regardless.

BMW + bus stop = happy ending

afternoon bump

Questions to estonians has anyone modded their cars eg exaust, breakes, intake, suspension?
How do you deal with it legally?

There used to be Subaru police cars, never seen one that wasn’t unmarked though.

And stolen old shitty BMWs

I'm fucking mad that the only accepted motorsport is rally, which is widely accepted and yet there is no car culture otherwise.
If you like spirtied driving people in most car forums jump on you and try to tear you to pieces.
And fuck only one actual racetrack, there was 3 more planned but they got stopped because pussy ass locals got mad about hooligans and noise.
Fucking faggy estonians.
At least we get guns.