What color looks better: left (all black) vs right (dark grey)

What color looks better: left (all black) vs right (dark grey)

inb4 none i dont give a shit about your opinion on car

Black/black is a meme, so grey/black.

One on the right for sure those red accents are hideous familia

also the car is garbage.

Grey. Black is too common and overused

Dark grey is for faggits who can not decide. Black ofc.

Calling things a "meme" is a meme

Dark grey is pretty fucking top.

The red accents are so tacky.
Black is always a good choice, except for wheels.
Black wheels are tacky too.

Neighbor has a C63 coupe in grey, looks mean in every circumstances.
Black one looks like every exec saloon, not particularly interesting. I presume harder to clean too.

Black looks better but harder to keep clean

Grey always the best, doesn't stand out too much and isn't a bitch to keep clean.

>doesn't stand out too much
What do you mean by this? Is black more showy?

grey makes even a Crown Vic look good and I like Crown Vics

>Is black more showy?
Yes, oddly enough. It tends to be a statement color where grey just says no fucks are given.

White.

Calling things a "meme" is a meme is meme

Leaning towards this tbqh

All black looks nice. This is not my car. It belongs to one of the regular posters in Veeky Forums when he posted his car washing and wax results in a Veeky Forums thread on what wax to use on a car.

what is the make of that car? can't really tell from the pics

c63s on left, c63 coupe on right

In general, black is always one of THE best looking colors for any sports car. However, it is obvious that cleaning it and maintaining it (the looks) is quite of a hassle. It looks nice when its brand fucking new and after detailing, but yeah... dust n shit.

But hey, if you can afford to buy a 100,000 car, you can surely afford to detail your car. Right?

Removing dust and pollen is SUPER EASY and FAST without washing or detailing spray. Just use a static dust brush.

Order the blue one at walmart.com and send it to your local walmart retail store. You can pick it up without shipping charge.

>Just use a static dust brush.

To clean the brush, just hold the handle between the palms of both hands and rub your palms back and forth. The brush will spin and release the dust. This is the approved method to remove dust from static brushes. Don't just shake the brush.

Just go to walmart.com and enter "Blue Static Dust Brush" in the search box. I suppose using google works slightly less well but might turn up amazon and other sellers of the same type.

I bought a static dust brush in 1997 and it still is going strong.