Ok Veeky Forumstists! Let's see the last thing you bought for your car...

Ok Veeky Forumstists! Let's see the last thing you bought for your car. No matter how big or small and petrol doesn't count. Here's mine. $40 shipped. I love ebay for shit like this

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/wholesale?ltype=wholesale&d=y&origin=y&isViewCP=y&catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20170309170519&SearchText=shift knob&blanktest=0&tc=af
amazon.com/gp/product/B017R6VJJK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>aftermarket shift knobs

HAZET 5122-2CT

I would not put that in my car even if i got paid $40

Obviously not my picture but they're on the damn car so...

Fresh™

A can of MAF cleaner

It's better than the 8ball that just got thrown in my dumpster

They're Kooks 1 7/8 inch headers btw. Pretty good but expensive.

That's so much fresh though...

>choosing between two types of shit

can't deal bro?

Very expense mod coming through

>hobby town price

they sell shift knobs at hobby town...?

Kek that was my thought too

BIG OL' ROTORS NIGGAH

Fender liner clips

Just came in the mail :D
Now I just need to wait for it to warm up to slap'em on

Just installed my new bumper. Pretty rad if you ask me

Pretty rad indeed!

got some swayzzzz and also front and rear braces and it's made my S60R's handling kinda weird because the retard VSA rack doesn't know what the fuck, but it's more stable and neutralish.

Fuu, no pics but brake pads and rotors.

Why is that marked at $60? It doesn't look that nice

It's actually pretty damn nice. It's weighty, feels super solid, and my interior is black with red accents and the top of the knob is a black sparco logo so it fits the general look perfectly

>paying 3 prices for the same shit
aliexpress.com/wholesale?ltype=wholesale&d=y&origin=y&isViewCP=y&catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20170309170519&SearchText=shift knob&blanktest=0&tc=af

hey my dash pot is full of that type
>been replacing all the tungsten interior bulbs with LED

3 quarts of synthetic oil and filter.

FUCK THOSE FUCKING BULBS

>discover a car with these bulbs for the first time
>changing headlights
>one comes out fine
>the other fucking breaks off
>whole bottom part is stuck in the slot
>have to spend an hour with fucking needle-nose pliers digging out shards of glass dust and breaking the shit up as i go so I can actually grab it
WHO THOUGHT THESE WERE A GOOD FUCKING IDEA?

>Why is that marked at $60?
The brand name accessories that go with the fancy seats are quite expensive. I was watching a documentary on the Japanese drifting scene and the prices on seats and related parts is pretty expensive. The seats are roughly $2200 each, so you can imagine what the knobs go for.

I wish USA shops had the same variety as the Japanese ones. Some of the shops, like the one in Nagoya, are huge. There's displays of various gauges and pushing buttons activates sets of gauges and lights so you get an idea of what they look like in both daytime and nighttime.

My favorite is the deluxe french fry holder which holds McDonald's french fry paperboard containers. The crumbs do not drop out as it has a bottom to trap crumbs, salt, pepper, and mayonnaise. I'd buy one if it was sold locally since other things can be put in it too....

One (1) coil pack to replace one that had fried and was giving me a misfire. Fixed the misfire and the rough idle and the power loss and the CEL for a few months and then today I had my temp gauge shoot to maximum and beep at me before going back to normal after one second and Google says that could be any fucking number of things so fuck everything.

also there's a fucking coolant leak someplace kill me now

I was thinking of going with the bbk long tubes, how do you like the sound of the kooks? Assuming there's really not that big a difference

I bought a slap sticker that just says "Midnight Kids"

Blew a tire Tuesday so I finally had the excuse to buy some ko2's for my daily

im gonna sound cringy but I bet you could do some great quick throws with all that leverage

Bt eooql!cµ is my favorite tire brand.

>WHO THOUGHT THESE WERE A GOOD FUCKING IDEA?
penny pincher's ?
to me it seems they involve the simplest type of glass blowing
>dab metal tube in glass furnace
>blow and turn
>insert filament
>crimp glass
>bend terminals

>dual exhausts
>but they aren't exhausts
???

had to buy a new fusebox for my 2007
dodge ram 1500, shit cost me $590. Common problem with them kinda sucks

I too am curious

Thanx brother, my gf likes it too. And it feels faster

should be good for another 10-15hp

meguiars glaze

$500 for 2 tires

this- 3 pack of trees. and some windshield wipers

Technically this

Carbonmiata recessed trunk lid... It's not here yet, though...

Actually, neither is my ND!

AMR all aluminium radiator + fan shroud

> $325 shipped to my front door

Some Duralast Gold rear brake pads. About to go install them now actually. It's way more comfy to do it at night.

>duralast
I bet you're not even going to replace or resurface the rotors.
You people sicken me.

ek?

The rotors are pretty smooth actually. I put new ones on last brake pad change. Coming from EBC Green pads which are dusty as fuck. Duralasts do just fine for the driving I do.

Just some H4's for mine

I wish I had a box of 1000 assorted pieces of those

blew the front passenger side.

didnt feel like waiting for bilstein to repair it and rebuild the rest.

heh, can't remember the trip that was on that for the longest time so here's some treequinox

75w90 GL4 tranny oil.

I would have just bought a new bulb socket and spliced it on at that point, fuck that. You could probably get one from the junkyard for pennies.

New weather stripping for the driver's side a, b, and c pillars because the old one was leaking in heavy rain.

Frolo

>tfw someone reposts your image.

pacesetters
cheap and good, get them coated

catalytic converters and resonator for muh camaro, cant take the gas smell anymore

oh god they molested the master race toyota interior

My trans kept jerking

Black ice and a microfiber towel

Pic related

I don't know what it is about this fucking engine but ever since the car was new ago the belt just gets squeaky all the time. It's supposed to last 100,000 miles but it's been replaced over and over again, it's never worn out or anything it just squeaks really goddamn loud. This time I got some Chinese bullshit """improved""" version which is supposed to solve that issue, I'll be shocked if it doesn't start squeaking again in a year or so.

Yokohama Advans all-round

Have you replaced the tensioner aswell as the belt every time aswell?

Cleaned and inspected the other pulleys?

For the differential.

Apparently they they now make EFI throttle bodies now that look exactly like weber carbs with the same dimensions too

Frost plugs. $2 each.

5L bottle of 15-40w engine oil.

New gear for the driver side window motor and a relay to fix the shitty bose amp in my door that i have to solder onto it.

fuses

Stock wheels to replace my current wheels. $225 shipped.

Where from?

What happened to them?

tell me how those turn out, because mine are a bit dim (not nightbreakers) and i want to replace them soon.

Gear linkage bushing kit. Waiting on good weather to do some work all at once.

Inner tie rod

Just bought a new full set of Proxes cf2 for 150 bucks, feels goodman

This is why no one likes Frenchmen.

kek what the fuck

>same dimensions
what a waste means you have to keep dem swan necks
real talk is to build chop twin barrels in half to get the spacing right but only crazy people do that
just use SU or dellorto carbs

Does a car wash subscription count?

I'd like to see those used on a Model S.

I hope you got brass..

Definitely an improvment over my old ones... those were however quite faded, with both having the bottom of the glass burned black

Philips XtremeVision and Osram Night Breaker are the bulbs I can recommend

They're on the way.

I think it's a bad thing they messed up toyota's original interior but I also think that in the category of shitty car mods this one looks pretty good.

It's in the mail. Probably a stupid buy but carbon fiber rear diffusers are my fetish.

Swiped this off google, but you get the idea

A buddy of mine and I split the cost of an old beat up FC and we have to rebuild most of the stuff in the engine bay because the previous owner didn't understand the maintenance required on a rotary engine and apparently, neither did the shop he takes it too. Wanna wait until it warms up to put everything in though.

I ordered some, any improvement in terms of brightness?

Forgot pic

best mod for the money. nobody comments on my wheels that i had coated for 350$ but every single time i give someone a ride they compliment my 1$ mod.

last package i got was drive shaft couplers, poly bushings for the sway bar and some common maintenance parts

wrong pic but yeah, i also bought that sweet ass mug

brighter per wattage compared to a tungsten bulb
but they are complex on the inside and the cheep ones are not put together very well

many of them the light is above 5000 K and looks a bit weird
only more recently have led become available in 3000 to 4000 K for a more yellow look and they are a bit harder to find

the led bulb does not emit heat as radiation nor heat up the lense
but it does heat up where the electrical regulation circuits are

led will flicker on and off just as fast as any slight loss of power due to grime or oxidisation on the connectors
where as tungsten bulbs glow in-between dips so you never notice
give the terminals a little clean while you have things apart

I got them because the tungsten bulbs were a bit dull and causing too much heat build up in the housings (very old car)
but I keep them about as reference as to the sort of color I want
and if I decide led is not all its cracked up to be

Plugs for sun visor delete.
Wanted 2 but got 4. What do I do with extra 2 plugs?

The RR stands for rest and relaxation.

amazon.com/gp/product/B017R6VJJK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's not a car part but it is for my car. I like to wash my car every week but I'd prefer to spend less time doing it