Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

Are you new to bikes? Read this:
Weeb bums with sound
Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-RT4bRHRGZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

going to the local yamaha dealer to testride an fz-07, i've already rode a z650 and sv650 and they were ok
what should i know anons?

is it transformer year or beer belly year?

prob posted here before but would like to link since its Veeky Forums related

youtube.com/watch?v=-RT4bRHRGZw

how can they even call the new tuono's nakeds? They have a lot of fairings tbqh.

not a boomer, im fresh off dirt riding and going to college soon so i want something that wheelies like a motard and is relatively easy to daily

what language is this guy speaking

no i mean do the headlights look like a transformer or a beer belly?

This
I agree they are basically fully faired, I don't like the way they look either compared to the tuonos from the last few years, pic related

hey that's my bike, thanks

Yeah that one's up on my local CL for $4.5k, how do you like yours?

I love it

Post boipucci

Not gonna happen, that's only for Octo bb ;)
Have a drunk post from a few weeks ago instead

>Not gonna happen

Sure trap user

post bike
if you have an R3 don't bother

Did you mean to quote someone else? ;)

>1999
Ayy lmao!!

>tfw waiting for the mechanic to call and say my bike is un-fucked

I just wanna ride boys

>Did you mean to quote someone else? ;)

No everybody knows that youre trap user bby ;) now be nice and post boipucci like the good girl you are

What sort of protective gear should i buy for a dual sport? im new and i want to be safe, im looking to get a 240-300cc beat up bike before i invest further into a 600-690
>Helmets
>Padding
>Boots

>He dosent fix his own bike

Comfirmed for cuckold

forgot to add message wtf
>tfw you live in oregon so no dualsport
i just realized this after i bought it

Normally I do, but my job recently put me on 6 10 hour days a week and I don't want to use up my one day off cursing and wrenching on my bike.

Besides, I got the money for a mechanic and the guy I go to is as honest and fairly priced as they can get so it's not too bad

Same gear you'd get for a road bike, most protective gear for street legal bikes tends to come down to which aesthetic you like.

Helmet, boots, and gloves are an ABSOLUTE priority, but make sure you get pants and a jacket as well.

Get you a honda XL250 and all the bitches will mire.

I bet you also dont have time for your girl and pay tyrone to work on her

Jokes on you faggot, I don't have a girl

h-haha, sure told you

thanks senpai

theres a 1972 xl250 for 1700 in my area, it looks in amazing condition i would buy it but im poor as shit rn

My first bike ever was a 1979 XL250s. I loved it, even though it was constantly falling apart. I've got a DR650 right now but I still miss that little bike

Same with my XL350. The front tire literally jumped side to side from the thumper engine but it was a fun little shitbike.

How do you guys carry your chain? Do you put it in a tank bag or in a backpack? Something else?

Give me Two (2) good reasons why I shouldn't list my vt700 right now and buy this fz6.

It's a 2005 fz6 listed for $2900 with 6500 miles.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fz6
get rid of the vt700
but a proper good bike

>Not wanting a decent handling, 100 horsepower sport standard that's dead reliable and doesn't weigh that much and also has a fairing
Too bad it's ugly

I use a disc lock like a regular person should and just put it in my leather jacket pocket.
can't think of any, buy it.

Hi guys new to forum, which is best beginner bike? Want to spend less than 3000.

hayabusa or H2R, whatever's cheapest where you are.

Sv650 and this isn't a forum

lurker here

I was told anything more than 300cc for first bike is too much. What about ninja300?? I am also worried about insurance.

meh, a 500 or 650 would be fine as long as you have an IQ over like 65.

Holy shit that looks like a couch
comf/10

if you want a "sport" bike then get a cbr500r, gas mileage is godly

Here, for now

Brother from another mother

You clearly do not live near niggers or you would use a chain

A chain is less secure, I used to use them until I got 3 bikes in a row stolen.

>get bike license and insurance for my bike
>rains all day everyday

The pain

why not just get a supersport with bar risers?
>faster
>better handling
>lighter
>full fairing
>not ugly
>way more aftermarket support
Or an XB12S Lightning

Less comfortable, I sat on a 08 r6 (my buddies) last night, and it would not be fun for a 14 hour day. Maintenance is a bit more difficult, what with all the plastic and insurance is a lot more expensive on a supersport

>14 hour day
when will people quit pretending they ride non-stop from the time they wake up to the time they sleep

Because I do that occasionally. Not every day, more like two days of the year, but I put in a lot of 4 to 7 hour riding days and if I want to ride to Dallas or Flagstaff to visit family, I want to be comfortable.

Anyone here running anything from Impaktech?

I want and am ready to put in an order for race rails and a subcage ($620 with powdercoating and shipping) but just curious if anyone else has anything from them?

>$620
fuck that, you can get 2 sets of chinese fairings for that price.

those ones that attach to the subframe look like a really bad idea. They'll put all the impact directly on one spot on your subframe if you crash instead of just falling over on the side and maybe damaging the fairing.

I think that's pretty much what all cages/sliders do anyway. They don't do much except protect the plastics, at the expense of the actual important bits. Just put chink fairings on it really cheap if you're worried about damaging the OEM ones

>using grade 30 chains
never use under grade 80 m8

get a GL1500

It was a fuckhuge steel chain that scratched my rim to shit. It's just simply harder to grind through a thick, alarmed dics lock than 1 chain link.

yet a GL1500 isn't fast, or corner well.

I want an FZ6 because it's a one size fits all bike.

>being poor
i could easily get two, probably 3 hyosung gt650s for what my bike is worth, doesnt make it a good deal though.

How bad is it to use opened brake fluid? I did mine a few months back and obviously fucked it since they are still super squishy. Can I just use the same shit?

Have you ever tried grinding a grade 80 or 100 chain? You will use a few grinding discs to do it and no bolt cutters can do it either. The only let down would be a cheap lock on the chain.

>$620

I make over $1K a week I want something to help protect my bike and looks good.

BTW I work two jobs, 8-5 and then 6-11 every day except Sunday so I really only get to ride once a week anyway other than too and from work.

more like one size that's bad at everythign

Do you make like $13 an hour or something? Fuck working a 72 hour week for 1k

I require your proofs

my buddy had one back when I lived back in oregon, he rode his every day and fucking loved it, and he was mildly autistic so I trust his opinion on these matters.

post bike

There are also autists who dd a ZX6R and love it

that's fine. This bike just looks like my speed and it hopefully does everything I want it to.

you should note at this point, it doesn't much better an r6 rides vs an FZ6, I won't be able to tell the difference unless I ride them back to back.

>8-5 and then 6-11 every day except Sunday
why the fuck would you do this lmao

nobikes should be banned

>you will never tour a busa across america
:^(

>tfw i fell for the 600 meme
>tfw no liter
>tfw no busa

600 is for track.

Because money rules and I still live at home so I am able to save about $800 a week.

money is useless if you don't spend it on anything, or if you die before you can spend it.

yeah sounds like your life is great, living at home and working 72 hours a week

alright guys, getting a bike soon.

what do i need to know that i probably dont?

don't overestimate your skills, you're always more shit than you think you are.

that keith code is a hack

>what do i need to know that i probably dont?
don't crash. if you can successfully do that, you'll be alright.

Got plenty of money in investment through stock holdings.

Setting myself up for success later. Work hard now, relax later.

Get gud.

if you think you're going to fast for a corner and you want to slam the brakes instead of turning, you're wrong.
just turn when the road turns. do not go straight when the road turns.

i know this feel, i work 10 hours days now and if it's NOT FUCKING RAINING i'm out working on my bike that just sits there under a cover now

fuck that, although that might be my near future.

This is good advice

Forget the racing line everyone talks about, you'll try to early apex like a pro and end up just making a really sharp turn you lack the skill to make, probably ending in a crash

Geometric apex is okay but that comes naturally even if you drive a car

Hey guys how do I into corners like a pro?

git gud

>That body position though.

hi bikefam

he is inviting you to mount him

So, is honda really a shitty company or is that just a meme? I wanna get pic related because I want a dual sport for my first bike and it's the only one that comes with ABS.

His girth was unignorable