Why don't you choose 4WD? Though it is the composition which became stable most and stands big output...

Why don't you choose 4WD? Though it is the composition which became stable most and stands big output. Now we declare "4WD is a supreme!" If you approve of this declaration, to participate in this challenge.

Suck my cock and blow it out your ass, scrotumchin.

It is not real 4wd without locking the hubs. Trust me on this.

I like doing ATV trails in a '97 fwd CRV.

I approve of this declaration.

Protip: most 4x4 systems couple the front tires to the driveline inside of the front differential rather than on a wheel hub.

lack of affordable well maintained fwd sedans/coups in my country.
Don't want a truck or suv

>Saves literally 0 MPG versus spinning the front shaft
>Have to get out of the car and wade through whatever you're stuck in instead of just dropping to 4L and muscling your way out
Why do locking hubs even exist?

I actually installed hub locks specifically because i didnt want anything goig wrong and the front diff locking up while im driving.
The peace of mind is worth it.
Also you wont believe me, but i can feel how free the front end is with them unlocked.

They once existed out of cost effectiveness and simplicity, but theyve been pretty much obsolete for a decade or two.

cause rwd is more fun

>rotating mass isnt a thing
Ok

I own two trucks with locking hubs and a car with locked hubs (4wd, not AWD). Unless you've welded your front diff or something, there's no difference.

>Puts 33s on truck and then complains about 10 pounds 2" away from the hub center
Yup, it's your average 4WD owner.

Youre absolutely retarded

>Resorting to ad hominem
I see you've given up on your arguments. Maybe if you keep calling me names I'll give up and admit you're right about whatever point you're inarticulately trying to convey.

i mean its way lighter on fwd parts to be free wheeling than to be locked. think of the u joints in the knuckle being stationary. saves them from wearing out. alot of ford trucks had auto locking hubs that were solenoid controlled from the cab. they also usually mandated a heavier hub and bearing unit too, which is a plus for enthusiasts.

tldr locking hub systems were gud.

>im an user that DD's a rwd truck

Uhh, how about moving the oil in the diff, and all that? Ford themselves claim it's only a 1/2mpg loss, but there is a definite difference in power when you're driving a truck that requires full throttle up steep hills. Unlocking the hubs on my old ranger gave me quite a boost. They went to solid hubs on newer rangers for strength and simplicity since the vacuum hubs were JUNK, and everyone else was on the "don't have to get out of the truck" bandwagon. Bottom line, is proper locking hubs are much better than any other solution. By proper, I am saying the normal ford auto/locked hubs are still vacuum garbage, and toyota's electric disconnects are failure prone, there is no good strong solution other than solid or locking. The old auto locking ford hubs were okay only if you knew how to use them, which meant you have to get on the throttle easy as they cammed into the locked position. Clutch drop in decent mud and BOOM.

The difference is negligible and solved by downshifting and/or having enough power for your application.

>4wd, not AWD
Daily reminder if the vehicle has four wheels THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE

>no one remembered the Engrish flavor text from GT3's 4WD Challenge

SHAMEFURU DISUPRAY

4x4 has a low and a high range
Awd only has one gear set

While it's true most awd systems are full time awd and most 4x4 systems are selectable 4x4 that is not what makes the system awd or 4x4.

There is a difference between high and low gear sets

AWD usually implies a car is front or rear wheel drive and the car automatically changes to AWD when it detects slippage through the differential and converts based on that

4WD is usually done by the driver

You're fucking thick, aren't you? If you believe you will need 4wd, lock the hubs. If you're just driving around, unlock them. Wow, so difficult. Saves a lot of joint/cv wear, and a noticeable amount of power and fuel economy. You're probably one of those types that would rather buy a truck with a factory off-road package rather than figure out the best way to make a good truck into a great truck anyways, and not worth bothering to argue with, since there isn't really any great trucks off-road that have EVER been sold without locking hubs. I dare you to name one that doesn't have gaping faults that have nothing to do with the hubs.

I love how Pro tip = ignorance.

>Ron+Leo
Gayyyyy.

>Though it is the composition which became stable most and stands big output.

> buying a car that will cheat on you when you are not using it

If Elon wants an uber fleet, let him fund his own. Last time I checked uber has $2b in losses...

handles too much like FF and only any use on corner exit
and I don't live on a farm or in the forest

either way most 4wd are too pig fat and underpowered