How do you stop your arms from getting tired when driving? Is there a trick...

How do you stop your arms from getting tired when driving? Is there a trick? Because after like 15 minutes my arms start hurting like fuck.

How about not being a fucking pretty and pink limp-armed little bitch?

15 minutes? I recently drove 16 hours straight with only bathroom breaks.
It sounds like you need some exercise. Not heavy weights, but lots of reps with light weights and stretches.

have you ever lifted an object in your life

How about not being sexist. Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I have "bitch arms"

sounds like you got some little WEENY arms

start exercising.

alternately, change your hold, i drive a lot with one hand at the 6 or 5 position

You're not a girl with that thing flapping between your legs, babe, no matter how many dresses you wear and how many pepole you convince its an overgrown clit.

Your steering wheel may be too far forward. You should be able to sit with your back pressed against the seat, hold your arms out in front of you, and comfortably rest your wrists on the steering wheel.
Hold the wheel firmly, but lightly, at as near 9:00 and 3:00 as possible.
Alternatively, stop being a little bitch and work out your arms.

Simple.
You can even shift without using your left hand if the road is smooth enough.

are you a woman? keeping a death grip on the steering wheel elbows locked?
not just steering with your thumb at the 6 o'clock on the wheel

>Not using your hands to roll a joint while you knee steer

Priorities man.

Get your positioning right. I've driven for hours on the highway with my left elbow rested on the window ledge, zero fatigue.

>not using you're knees to roll a j while you handsteer

Priorites man

It's probably your seat postioning. See if you can comfortable rest your wrists on top of the steering wheel. Your arms should be fully extended, but not stretching.

>How do you stop your arms from getting tired when driving?
How are you holding the wheel right now? And at what position?

how about not being so amazingly dumb to not realize that people dont know what you are.

don't fall for the 10-and-2 meme

hold the wheel at 7 and 5. Rest arms on shoulder. Heck if the road is smooth enough, go ahead and just use one hand but local roads here get shitty even on roads that are rated 70 km/h

only go 9-3 / 10-2 if the street really gets narrow or you need to be careful for a similar reason.

just change the positions where your hands are, I usually drive with my arm on my lap pretty much.

Do some exercise and maybe you won't be so weak.

>not using yur anus to steer while you smoke the j with your dick

On the highway, I use cruise control on move my foot back.
This puts my knee in just the right spot for my arm to rest on if I hold the wheel at 5 or so. Really comfy, only good on the highway though.

Lose some weight

By not being such a little bitch that I can't support the weight of my arm.

This guy gets it

Stop gripping the fucking wheel so hard you retard.

Relax.

I have a similar problem, but it's in my legs. Sometimes my legs will randomly feel tight as hell, like it'll hurt to just use the pedals. It hurts really bad. I think I should just stretch intensely before driving

clearly you do, sugar.

Adjust your seat/wheel properly.