S/o/Cal March Meet

It's that time again

>M-muh CHP

They never come, and we're too slow to get in trouble anyway :^]

cant wait for someone to use the CHP joke anyways

Who's bringing beans?

Is the fire ban lifted for bbq?

Might go to this one, missed out on the last few because I can't resist snow.

Bump

You guys like ginger beer?

>Friend free this weekend
Waiting on parts for his car
>Car will be ready by next weekend
Friend has work

Reee. Fuck this gay earth. I might still show up if I feel like not pretending to be neet over the weekend

Fuck em, run it

I might show up this time. Which car do I bring?
>Techno violet E34 M5
>Titanium Silver E39 540i Wagon.

M5 obviously

But I thought you guys like wagons? V8 wagons?

But muh inline 6

>Flip a coin

Bump

Might make it this time. will most like meet at the bbq spot if I cant get to descanso before you guys head up

I'll be there

Bampu

But purple m5 bruhh

Pray 4 no rain

>Rain

Highly doubt it. It's mid-50s all week

How much of a hindrance would I be with my 124 screaming (in pain) horses?

None. Most people who come have around that much. The higher horsepower/faster people usually take the lead anyway.

I thought everyone driving shitboxes was a meme. It takes me almost 30 seconds to get to 60 up a hill if I have the AC on.

fuck it Im going . its been too long since Ive tougayd.

so do you fucc bois have a whataburger or what

Nice cars come out. We've had new Camaros, a corvette, a GTR once, and some of the regulars drive things like S2000s and WRXs

We have superior In N Out

I'm from AZ where we have both Whataburger and In N Out. Whataburger is the nastiest shit I've ever had. In N Out is FAR better than Lardaburger, it's a fucking joke comparing the two.

I prefer five guys.

So does your mom :^]

Are we talking mazda 124 or vintage 124?

I'll try to get the day off

So what happens at these things?

I've driven the ACH and up to Mt Wilson, the ACH is full of faggots who think they're Senna on the 'ring. How is it different this time?

That is seriously hot. Beautiful car.

You meet a bunch of people from Veeky Forums. You check out people's cars. Drive up the mountain, eat, drive down the mountain and go home. If you're not a complete autist you'll interact with people with somewhat like minded interests.

gonna be in town that weekend. If GF decides to be a cunt and doesn't come with me I'll join you for a few hours. All the regulars still show up? It's been like a year

I would probably go if i didn't have work

i wanna go but you guys will all make fun of me

Whats the turnout normally like for these bigger meets? I'd be interested in going.

On average 15-20 cars.

shes still new to me. only got her a week or two ago

I still have my 76 lincoln continental and 87 MR2 AW11, but ill prob bring the Buick cuzz I literally can't stop day dreaming about the next time I get to drive her

Everyone makes fun of each other...

Bring your girl, but tell her she has to wear sandals.

very nice. I need to pick myself a mopar machine in the future but have too many projects to start something new right now. I look forward to checking it out in person :D

what projects you got?

A 260z and a 944 n/a . Haven't even started the Porsche, the Datsun is almost done with body work just need to paint the front end . Then it's on to suspension and then interior . Just fuck my wallet up senpai.

Nigger, both my cars are shit
> autotragic Eclipse 03
> manual Versa 17 shitbox
I'm still going but still deciding on the lesser of 2 evils

Sell both, buy worthy car.