>Truckerfag to buy a Marmon, start wearing a monocle
>Pepsi got dem digits; pussy to follow?
>Whiney no longer Swiftfag, needs jorb
>EF narrowly escaped the dank pit that is Florida
>Oilfag continues to be non trucker, foreign devil
>PAM Balam paired with literally a shambling pile of necrotic flesh
>Primefags continue to be fiscally solvent, despite all previous predictions

Other urls found in this thread:

mprnews.org/story/2016/11/08/first-us-somali-lawmaker-ilhan-omar-elected-mn-house
youtube.com/watch?v=MFgJxZUV-xc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for jerk off on nanny cam.

Do they have accelerated programs for CDLs? What is the fastest one could obtain it?

1-4 weeks.

>transam drivers dont shower
>werner drivers are whiney babies
>swift drivers chill as fuck
What happened to conway?

>Post 07 macks are Volo garbage don't buy one

Get your CDL the way the Mexicans do!

In just 2 short weeks you too can join the exciting world of trucking!

Our memorization techniques are proven to be the best! We'll get you to memorize just a few simple phrases and the correct order in which to repeat them! No mechanical knowledge or English language skills required!

Our training trucks and trailers give you the best possible chance to succeed! Our trucks have no sleepers, and our trailers don't have any pesky sides that means no blind spots and a pass for you!

wash your trucks, dickheads

The outside is the cleanest part of the truck.

Can I keep my residence at my parents house in one state, but spend all my time off in another state, or is that fraud?

its only illegal if you get caught my man

I don't wanna establish residency anywhere else yet, seems like a pain in the ass.

Who #shitpostingTruckerPath here? I get on there and literally leave steaming diarrheapost reviews and use lots of obnoxious and unnecessary emojis

My company washes my truck and trailers for me every week when I return to the yard.
>not having wash bays in your shop
>shiggydiggy

Bros I did this today in my 62mph cuckshed.

It wasnt easy. But then again, if it was easy, then everyone would be The Best.

I started my program on the 5th and will test on the 16th. but the law here (not sure if it's just CO or not) is that you have to have your permit for a full 14 days before you can take your test, not including the day that the permit is issued and the day you take the test. so, I guess 16 days is the minimum in CO.

anyone here happen to know anything about Apex Transport? flatbed company with a bunch of white and purple Petes and Kenworths?

I finally did it. I dumped the truck off in Indy, still full of that dude's herpes-riddled shit, and quit. The parting speech by my DM was a little stale, but even though I know she probably read it like 10 times already today, I like to think it was heartfelt.

Also, what the hell is this truck?

Watch those bridges, guys!

looks like a T680 with some really fucked up aero fairings

could also be a Fiero with a bodykit

Chairman of the Board made him shave his beard.

It's missing the engine

My company shop has a wash bay and I always act like I'm too busy to wash my truck. I hope I hit a million miles in this thing without ever washing it

>Obligatory "You should've had a job lined up post"

But good shit man, now you can move on to a company that only has SARS riddled shit in their trucks.

Wait a minute, so I can get a permit in Commiefornia (where I'm a resident), go to school somewhere else and test there, then return to CA to get my license? That sounds way too reasonable to be true.

Well senpais?

>Only driving 11 hours out of 24
Lazy bums. Should be able to do over 700 in a 24 hour period. Hell I've done a crummy 785 without trying in a 65mph truck

The correct answer isn't listed, it's a trick question. The answer is to wear moonglasses.

these better be worth it

>face like a dropped pie

2 days in no freedom land

>Living the dream

Then why do I want to just KMS

Have big fuck off bullbar that is for actual use and not show, Then you only need to brake to cattle and the like. Also put euro bar on roof of truck for sunlight during the night.

Yesterday was fun

Looks like some kind of terrifying mutation, somewhere between a conventional and a cabover. Or maybe KW is trying to break into the hotshot market and this monstrosity has a Cummins engine meant for pickups in it.

Aerodynamics of the next level for maximum shekel savings.

What's that in NASA units?

I would fucking destroy that ass.

XPO bought conway.

As long as you pay your state and federal taxes you should be fine.

I knew that was you.

TRUCKED

Any of you fags do landscaping on your own?
What do I need to start going door to door with my truck and starting to do landscaping?
I don't want a boss anymore.

>having to wash it yourself
>not having the local high school kids do the washing
>they also wipe the dash and wash the floor

What key position am i supposed to leave a 579 in if I want to sleep with the engine off? Because so far, I've tried acc, off, and on, and every night it wakes me up hollering about low voltage and I don't know what it expects me to do. I never thought I'd say I kinda miss the Cascadia that turned turned things off without waking me up about it.

>having to use by bunk heater to heat up my jacket before I go outside

Why the fuck do people live in Minnesota?

Duh
>no minorities

>getgudson
What a shitty week. Just found out I'm heading to connecticut just in time for a big snow storm. So hurray?

Nothing because that's an alarm that means something is wrong and needs to be fixed. If you've got things like refrigerators, microwaves etc, on you need to start unplugging shit after you've used it to cut vampire loads. If nothing is on/plugged in and it still bitches then you need to put the truck in the shop for them to figure out it needs batteries. The truck should be able to go literally days without setting off a low voltage alarm.Oh and don't take No for an answer. This is a safety issue since it interrupts your rest period.

I wear my sun-glasses at night!

whats the significance of the 8 days thing, is that your pay (((week)))?

8 days is a rolling period on your 70. whatever you drove 8 days ago is how many hours are added to your 70 each day. it can fuck you if you get stuck somewhere for 8 hours on a loading dock. I'm going to run into this problem soon on this run so im blowing my 70, because 2600 dollars of revenue for maybe 2 1/2 days work.

You can work 70 hours in 8 days. On the ninth day you can work the hours you worked on the first day, tenth the hours on the second and so on. At any point you can log 34 hours off duty and reset the total back to 70.
It's needlessly confusing.

>doesn't want a boss anymore
>wants to get 30 bosses instead

You've never been to Minneapolis, have you?

The feds have been importing Muslim Somalis to Minnesota for years. They elected their own U.S. Representative last November.

>mprnews.org/story/2016/11/08/first-us-somali-lawmaker-ilhan-omar-elected-mn-house

3-5 days in TX

youtube.com/watch?v=MFgJxZUV-xc

I got mine in 2 weeks. 2 days classroom and DMV testing, 7 days driving, license on the next Friday. "Accredited" 240 hours, though, they just made up term dates to make it 4 weeks.

Got a good feeling on a flatbed position. Went in a filled out the paperwork today, just gotta wait and see if PAM wrecked my DAC.

>I quit my previous job with no notice because my codriver had a skin condition I found unappealing

>I willingly broke a contract with an employer

>I have a total of four months of driving experience

>I fully expect that other employers should and will find me a desirable candidate

k.

>I fully expect that other employers should and will find me a desirable candidate
There's always Prime

I would eat her ass, honest to god

No trucking schools in CA? Its like they won't allow you to work below min wage in this state.

How can I fuck with this guy? I think he's waiting to deliver

Throw ham on the vehicles. It ruins the paint.

If I work over 12hrs, I have to take a lunch and fill out a log. Truck broke down yesterday so I had to wait for a tow and then stop to see coffee grill and I clocked out at 11:59. New guys be fillin logs out every other day and I haven't touched one in a couple years.

Yup

Most of them look like puppy mills desu

>7000 bux
>""""""independent"""""" but only talks to one company
>one week drive a dump truck today!!!!!

wut

Suck his dick

I was in an accident in 2016, at fault $1500, no violation. Am I fucked?

Put a show on for the driver cam.

Now go find your crayons.

Come over here bic boi and you will be ;^)

story of how you left pls. glad you left that shit hole

not lying, this is fairly accurate and you will make way more money and not have to deal with lepers

But will I have a job that isn't kneepads

>Also put euro bar on roof of truck for sunlight during the night.
This. If you're not lighting up the mountains in the distance with your aux lights, you're trucking wrong.

Applying for jobs again, because my manager's response to me leaving on time after working hard all day is bullying and threats to have me reassigned.

Why the fuck do they not use 7 days?

Because it was written by lawyers and then negotiated to a compromise with the unions.

bcuz 8>7

Because hours of service is retarded and was designed by retards so they had to make it retarded.
Also there is a 7 day equivalent, 60 hours in 7 days but it's not as efficient as 70 hours in 8 days.

I run with the 7/60

kek

Pls respond

Which one of you feggits was this?

Not enough.

Break all the windows on the cars, then pull him out of his truck and stab him in the kidney.

Make sure you yell "ITS JUST A PRANK BRO" the whole time.

>masking tape on all the windows
>plugged in
>hood too short for a diesel engine
>freightliner emblem taped over
electric truck proof of concept?

Our story begins two weeks ago, after getting a tip-off from a friend that his dad was looking to hire a driver for a steel-hauling company. I told him let his dad know that I'd be interested in taking the job, so he did and then I got in contact with the father and sorted out details and a plan. Ideally, I would have liked to put in a two-weeks notice because I try to leave doors open. Unfortunately, PAM had other ideas, and after I came back from home time I was told I'd be picking up a new teammate. It wouldn't have been that big of a deal had the original new teammate not quit immediately before even getting on the truck. So now it's Wednesday last week, and dispatch tells me they aren't going to worry about teaming me with someone right away. The next day, they fucking forget about that and say "HOLY SHIT YOU NEED A PARTNER ASAP THAT LOAD'S GOTTA GOOOOO"
So they make me stop at a Love's in TN and wait for this other truck to arrive and drop a guy off. Just as my clock runs out for the day, the truck shows up, and a guy comes over and checks to see if I'm the right truck. Now, if it had been that guy getting on my truck, things would have been fine.

But things were not fine at all.

That guy tells me he isn't my new partner, and that the other guy is getting his stuff together. So we shoot the shit for a few, and then he drops the first red flag.
>"This guy's a little off, haha"
>Understatement of the fucking year
So normal dude returns to the other truck and begins carrying over stuff. It was after the third large duffel bag that I began to worry, because there's limited room in the back to begin with, and I tried to make as much room as possible for the new guy. After a few more minutes, Shamblin' Man appears. I don't know how my face didn't betray my emotions, because one look at this guy and I knew it was not going to be fun. I try to suck it up and give him a shot, but as soon as he finishes lugging his stuff up into the cab, the other driver goes back and never returns, not even a bye to the dude. As the Shambler is unpacking and trying to put his stuff away, the smell hits me like an ICBM of shit. I cracked the window and lit a cig just to smell something other than that. He comes up to the front and starts to make small talk, and I can tell he's not too good at it. Then he drops the bombshell that told me it was time to get the hell out of there.
>"Yeah, I'm gonna sign a contract on Monday for another year to team drive only and get a $5000 bonus from it."
He then goes on to tell me how he really doesn't know how to do most of the job, from the paperwork to the e-logs, and most importantly, backing. He says he's almost never backed and had to ask his teammates to do it for him, because he never got to do it with his mentor. Now I'm reaaaallly not pleased with how the week is going.

But then things got worse.

Was that the herpes guy, or are you going to ramble on some more?

Right now, you're coming off as the chinese knockoff of Whiney-kun.

After telling me about how he can't do the essential job functions, then he goes into his health issues, mainly about his foot and how "there's like five holes in the bottom of his foot", one of which he said was the size of a quarter. Feeling absolutely disgusted at this point, I just try to not look at him and keep talking to a minimum, but he does that for me by playing on his phone the whole damn time. I should also mention when he got on my truck, he had about 5 1/2 hours of drive time left, yet he chose not to because "these drivers trying to park are taking forever, so we ain't going anywhere tonight"
Fast forward to early Saturday morning, and we miraculously arrive in Laredo. I barely slept from him hitting the rumble strips allll along I35. I'm still in the sleeper, and he wakes me up to tell me we've got to take the trailer in for repair. I tell him good to know and go back to sleep, and he tries to get me to back the trailer into the repair bay. I told him he's perfectly capable of doing it, and to not wake me again. About twenty truck-jolting minutes later, he manages to get the trailer into the bay, but not before stopping in the middle of the fucking yard, popping his brakes, and throwing a bitch-fit because "other drivers won't stop going around me"
Couple of hours later, and we still aren't fixed. By this time I'm up and in the passenger seat, and he's fiddling with his foot in the drivers seat. He tells me he hasn't been able to get his sock off in weeks, nor has he showered in weeks because of it. Explains the smell, really.
Except then, he peeled the sock off. Like, the noise it made is still in my mind. The colors that sock was were unnatural at best, and vomit-inducing at worst. Then he complained that there was another hole, and started to describe all the colors and shit of the infection. What he did next is what set me off.

He fucking started picking at the infection.

You've been over this previously.

TL;DR:
> Balam got a shitty team driver
> With foot herpes
> And no social skills
> Finally got the guy off the truck
> Then quit
> And spends friday night explaining stuff in great detail
> Making himself nearly as bad as the guy with the herpesfoot
> And he had the temerity to mock Whiney-kun for quitting without a job lined up
> Which we know was him due to the tripfaggery

I've still got like 3 more volumes to go for this tale friendo.
He was going to town on that shit, scratching it, poking it, and then just wiping his hand off on everything in reach. He told me I didn't want to see it, and that was true, but then he did it anyway, the fuck. Now I have seen some unpleasant things, but that took the fucking cake. When he finally decided to go lay down (after putting the sock back on) I wiped the entire front of the truck down with Clorox wipes, hoping to high heaven that I would not catch whatever the fuck that was. Hours later and we're able to get rolling and finally deliver the load. After that, I wheel his happy ass over to an urgent care center, and he gets checked out. That's when I learned that it was herpes, and tried to bug the hell out then and there. He admitted to me that he did have herpes, but he didn't know he could get an outbreak that severe on the bottom of his foot. So I have to drive him to a CVS to get his meds, and while he's inside I start planning my escape. It sucked because I couldn't get the plan in motion until tomorrow (Sunday at this point) and I wanted to be off the truck asap. So Sunday rolls around and I call up the head guy who oversees all the drivers. I ask him for advice and what to do in this situation, and he's the one who helped me get off the truck for the night and into a motel. I told Herps McGerps I had a family emergency and had to gtfo. He shrugged because he didn't care and went back to playing that fucking game on his phone. So for Sunday night I got put up in a Motel 6 and thought I'd be able to get on the first bus out in the morning, but noooooope.

Oi, Primefag asked for a story, and I'm not one to disappoint.
Monday morning and I'm ready to go, except dispatch says nah, getchur ass back on that truck boi. Apparently Herps can't drive due to the medical hold they put on him. So I call them back and tell my DM I won't start that truck with him still on it. So they arrange for the guy to be bussed back to Indiana while I stay on the herpesmobile and run a load back home. Now, through all of this, I keep it from Herp, and this is my reason: from talking to him and his general demeanor, if I straight up told him to his face I didn't want him on the truck because of the herpes, he would have gotten confrontational, and I wanted to avoid that at all costs. I was hoping to be the one bussed back home, but that fell apart. So now he's wondering why I'm back on the truck, why was only I was dispatched on a load going to Indiana, and why was the DM telling him he had to ride the bus back? Finally dipshit put two and two together and saw through my ruse. He then asked me if I was kicking him off the truck because I didn't want him on there with a herpes outbreak, and I told him yeah m8. Queue a two-hour long bitch fit which ends with him finally getting a cab to the bus station and me wiping the truck down again before getting my load and leaving for home. Fast forward to this past Thursday, I get to Indy, drop trailer, park the truck, call dispatch up and tell them I quit, turned the keys in and viola, now you know.

Be sure to like and subscribe for more novels.

Quit my job what's next lads

Glad it worked out for you. I can't imagine teaming with random people.

>A new report from the Department of Transportation’s Office of the Inspector General has found that there isn’t a “net benefit” to the controversial 34-hour restart rule restrictions.
Ib's haddenbing!

So I can, so I can

But it already happened 6 months ago

Considering the results of the study were only released this week, I don't see how that's possible. The regs have been suspended, but now we're finally starting to move in a more positive direction.

Thats retarded.

70 in 7 days here where we have no freedoms

On call for snow duty all weekend until Tuesday morning. Calling for a few inches Sunday night then Monday night. Will probably go in Sunday to fill the feeders and then get paid Monday to nap and jack off at a VDOT lot.

Note to OTR truckers. Try to sling your shit bags past the clearing/tree line so we don't have to pick that shit up and it becomes the prison's job when they clean the highways in the Summer. Had a leaking diarrhea bag today on clean up duty.

Fuck you DOT cocksuckers blocking shoulders during rush hour and you better not even think about trying to get overtime on my dime cunt