Leg Day

How do you guys manage to drive a manual after a long, good day of leg day? My calves feel like they'll give out after a while. Anyone got any tricks? Or am I just being a bitch?

By not being a little bitch
Hell I'm fat as fug and I never had a problem driving stick all day

you train your calves on leg day? i just do hamstrings and quads. i leave calves for another day.

back when i had a dyno queen of an srt4 id use it as an excuse to not do leg day.

>driving a manual takes significant effort
what a little bitch lmao

Step 1: Git.
Step 2: Gud.

Fucking stretch after your workout. Everyone should be doing this all the time anyway.

I got pretty light clutch pedal. Though when i driven sti impreza i felt like i am leg pressing 250lbs, would hate that thing in jam

Simple: I don't work out. Going for a nice long walk several times a week is all the exercise I need. Have fun wasting hours of your time and money in gym membership subscriptions pickig up heavy objects and putting them down again in a room full of sweaty men.

I do skwaats every workout right now, and I've never had fatigue with the muscles that operate the clutch, they're isolated from each other for me. I don't do isolation exercises on my calves though.

You stop doing bro splits and move on to a full body routine like a real man.

you're being a bitch.

my car has a heavy ass clutch and eventhough it is a bit of a nightmare to have to drive after working my legs out, i go through with it.

you could just get a fucking automatic daily too.

t. lanklet

Once you've worked out for more than 2 weeks you don't get DOMS anymore, don't worry OP

Driving the stage 2 clutch in my Mustang after leg day was pure hell. Especially since I left the gym at Morning work rush.

>mfw getting home.

it wouldn't be hell if you weren't an autocuck when it comes to DDing

I DD'd it every day. Hell even after moving my winter car is Manual. Thing is, being in the military we LOVED to run long distance. So after leg day you have this thing called really sore legs from being a man and doing your fucking cardio.

>sore legs
>from doing cardio

That's like saying, "how do you guys walk after leg day?" you just fucking do it pussy.

Don't you fucking love seeing non fit cunts talk shit?!

I bike 15km/d to work each way, then work warehousing - lifting 20kg boxes all day.

Your legs stop getting sore as they acclimate.

Sack the fuck up, nigger, a clutch is nothing.
Wait, you're not Fonzie from DYC, are you?

>at Yosemite national park
>hike to the top of Yosemite falls
>hike back down in the dark
>buses aren't running and it's dark out, legs feel like jello
>walk a mile or so back to my truck
>drive windy mountain roads out of the park and back to my friend's property 70 miles away
Really made me want an auto that day

If you're a man, your body is built for more than just walking around like somebody's lunch. Up your game you geriatric fuck.

Learn to change gears with your revs

spoken like a brainless meatsicle

>My calves feel like they'll give out after a while
what kind of oldtimer are you driving?

Spoken by a thin twig who gets broken when the wind blows too hard.

Least I'm not a BITCH

I usually start driving in second, fuck the first gear after that I drive this thing like a truck missing out on gears. Isn't really good for the trans but fuck it, it's my shitbox. 2-3-5
Or I use my gfs car, she drives an cooper s auto, allways funny when standing roof down and blasting autismbeat at a stoplight :3
captcha: she knows

Actually that's pretty much the definition of a bitch

I know that feel. I had an 800HP Mcleod twin disc while running 650 to the wheels on a single turbo. Only took it to work on Friday and used it all weekend and it was brutal.

Let's face it, the main you waste enough time for a part time job working out is to impress women. Your philosophy of "to be a man you need to be a meathead like the male models from TV" is a more subtle version of those articles written by bitter aging women about "where have all he good men gone? Why doesn't anyone man up and take care of Tyrone's estranged son?" The difference is that the bro culture version is more effective at targeting your sense of masculinity since people have long since wised up to how the traditional male provider role is a sham. So keep wasting time doing leg days and ass cheek days lifting weights and forcefeeding yourself protein supplements, perhaps even taking roids to look more masc and get more gains. Just remember that these displays you engage in are, by your own admission, your only measure of value as a "man" and you know full well if you stop, people will think of you as a "lanklet" or "manlet". You're wasting your life runnig a hamster wheel. That is the blackpill.

That's a nice strawman

>is a weak ass cuck
>Least I'm not a BITCH

>Or am I just being a bitch?
yeah pretty much

Shift less lmao
Or take an uber

You think that's self improvement? No, that's self destruction. If you're looking for self improvement try mastubation.

You're just being a bitch

But I will concede that after walking Trolltunga up and down in 6 hours, my legs were jello. It was damn hard to drive efficiently.

Floating gears when shifting and putting it in neutral at stoplights. Then all you have to use the clutch for is starting

Woah man, some people are jocks and work out to be buff and masculine and some people get regular exercise to keep their body in healthy shape. Movement and excercise is good for all humans man. I agree, making your biceps huge bro with mad reps is dumb but try moving around a little bit. It's fun

How do you manage to walk after leg day? A clutch doesn't take as much force as moving your fat ass down the sidewalk.

I walk something like 10 miles a day hauling heavy shit around a warehouse. My legs, feet, and shoulders tend to ache after busy days.
Have you tried manning up and not being a little bitch?

Honestly even after leg day if I can't even walk on stairs without falling a car is a non-issue
>BACK IN MY DAY WE HAD TO WALK 20 MILES UPHILL IN SNOW YOU YUNGINS ARE SO PAMPERED UNLIKE US BIG MANLY MEN

>millenial little bitches mad at boomers again

>insecure manchild just yelling "millennial" when he gets mad
Every generation is shit and thinks every other generation was shit.

>he's never lifted a weight in his life
>he'll never make it
>he'll die with no gf

I'm a millenial who wishes he was a gen Z, this generation is basically made up of numale cucks

Your shit

Right, if they're not complaining about how other generations fucked them then they're the le wrong generation types.

Any sort of idiot who says "numale cuck" is an insecure manchild and likely /pol/tard spillover

Just look at the fruits of millenials. Millenials brought us bullshit like otherkin, safe spaces, gun grabbing, hybrid shilling, etc.
Spotted the numale cuck. I'm glad I'll be able to aid the Gen Z to wipe your kind.

>le born in the wrong generation
lmao, typical millennial shit lord.

>Millenials brought us bullshit like otherkin, safe spaces, gun grabbing, hybrid shilling, etc
The boomers in power created safe spaces, the boomers in power are taking your guns, the boomers in power are pushing for green bullshit to further enlarge their climate change industry

Idiot kid

For everyone involved, Gen Z started after mid 90s which means they are old enough to post here.

wait.,.,, soneone actually wants to be a post-millennial? i thought user meant gen x but HOLY FUCK
those kids on average are bigger self absorbed entitled pussies than your typical reddit/tumblr millennial

>lmao, typical millennial shit lord.
my fellow millenials despise me and I despise them, how does that make me a typical millenial?
>The boomers in power created safe spaces, the boomers in power are taking your guns, the boomers in power are pushing for green bullshit to further enlarge their climate change industry
Millenials voted Obama in and millenials almost got Hillary elected
The kids today are based man, they're going to be the most conservative in decades. They're rebelling against the regressive establishment.
Yeah, that means I can interact with them. Based late 90s kids
>tfw '92 shitty milennial
why couldn't I be born in 2000, jesus

and just to clear things up..

99% of millennial and post millennial are know are fucking bros, no pussy tumblrina shit
maybe you losers should get outside of your basement sometime instead of acting like the faggots represented in liberal media are anything other than a tiny tiny tiny percentage of us.. like its crazy how they are so represented in media and shit when they are basically non exitent in real life outside of UC Berkeley gender studies class rooms

>Millenials voted Obama in
Millennials dont vote. Your parents and their parents do :^)

You are so fucking detached from reality
I really suggest you get outside your basement

The average millenial I know is a dumbass who parrots whatever narrative CNN and the rest of the MSM push. They swallow propaganda as if it was objective information. They actually believe they're saving the planet by driving a prius and that gun control is good, top kek.
Everyone born after 1976 is a millenial, get educated

>Everyone born after 1976 is a millenial
L
M
A
O

So fucking stupid kid

>The average millennial I know
So the average millennial you know is a screencap of some cringe tier twitter post that you saw on /pol/? Because thats what it sounds like

Get outside your basement kid

I own 3 motorbikes and a car, I cycle to work of my own volition.

The younger people tend to be the ones most obsessed about fitness in the most shallow way. I don't work out almost deliberately as a way of rebelling against the massive social pressure to do so and the implication that not being "fit" (which is narrowly defined as being visibly buff from going to the gym) makes you somehow worthless. To the gentleman who posted the jew image: do you realize that fitness is a huge monetized industry that preys on insecure men and sells their masculinity back to them in the form of gym memberships, supplements, steroids, stupid PUA literature and other bro culture?

>do you realize that fitness is a huge monetized industry that preys on insecure men
can confirm. selling chinese steroids to small dick manlets is good pocket money

>So the average millennial you know is a screencap of some cringe tier twitter post that you saw on /pol/?
Pretty much, they're walking cringe screencaps. You debate them about, say, Trump, and they can't come up with a legit reason of why they hate them.
>trump treats women badly
>trump is a racist
etc

I wish I could feel like pic related but it actually enrages me. I ended up giving them an anti-Trump argument one time because I was fed up with their non-arguments about rumors dealing with the man's personal life rather than his policy proposals. I think I said "what I don't like about Trump is that he supports Israel" or something like that.
Being unfit is wasting your potential. That's utterly degenerate and it's definitely not the way for us to become the overman. I had given up on the overman ideal but the backlash against modern idiocy has given me hope again. Also not being natty is utterly degenerate.

>even after leg day if I can't even walk on stairs without falling
> I have no sense of self-restraint
> I will strain myself until I can't walk just for 'gainz'.
> I judge people who work for a living
> My parents pay my gym subscription because 'it gets me out of the house'.
> I call people with jobs wagecucks

If you worked for a living, you'd realise that packing on muscle on top of muscle is just dragging weight around for no good reason. Powerlifting only impresses gay men at the gym.
When you can lift 50kg and walk with it, maybe I'll be impressed.
When you can repeatedly lift 20kg from the floor and slide it into a rack at head height, maybe I'll be impressed.
When you can walk miles on varied terrain outside without complaining, maybe I'll be impressed.
When you can push four times your bodyweight up a ramp without slowing or stopping, maybe I'll be impressed.
Because then for all your 'gainz', you'll be doing what humans evolved to do.

>Pretty much, they're walking cringe screencaps. You debate them about, say, Trump, and they can't come up with a legit reason of why they hate them.
Okay, everything you say is bullshit and im certain your entire experience with these people is limited to watching milo youtube videos (god him)

This is what a red pill overdose looks like.

when I was stationed in Japan I had a 96 subaru legacy GT wagon. twin sequential turbo 2.0, awd, manual transmission.

once time my self, one of my soldiers, and one of the civilians in the shop had to go to Yokohama North dock to fix the network. It's a 30km drive. Usually done in 30 minutes. Though that day it took 4 hours to get there and 4 hours to get back. the expressway was all sorts of fucked. taking the surface streets might have been shorter, If any of us knew how to read kanji well enough to navigate.

my fucking left knee was screaming by the end of that day. because the traffic never really stopped, but it really wasn't moving either. so i'm trying to keep a car moving at like 1 mph.

>Okay, everything you say is bullshit and im certain your entire experience with these people is limited to watching milo youtube videos (god him)
But it's not, retards like those walk among us.
lol, I wouldn't call my post exactly redpilled, it's pretty superficial
It's not like I said in in that post that they killed JFK over monetary policy and the deep state or something like that

If you can't even stand after leg day, you're doing it wrong. If your pedal requires more force than standing, you need a smaller brake master.

>leg day

My heart bleeds for ya.

>But it's not, retards like those walk among us.
yes, and they are a very very very tiny minority and youll only find them in the uc berekley gender studies class room,

anyone who thinks they exist outside of gawker media comments page or 'rallies' at universities are plain fucking stupid

>leg day
Fuck out of here faggot. I squat 3 times a week and drive manual for daily and dick around car. You have DOMS because you're a stupid nigger who does legs once a week and overkills it on shitty exercises.

I've never been so fatigued that I have trouble driving.
What gives me trouble when driving manual is if I have to take a massive shit, piss, or if I ate way too much food. Only been DDing a manual since July of last year but I got one foot cramp recently in my left foot and sucked horribly.

user, they aren't a tiny minority. Maybe your kosher SJW is, but braindead Trump detractors are a dime a dozen. In fact, most of his detractors are low info morons with child tier thought processes. They don't think, they feel and they parrot. You think Hillary got so many votes because dumbasses are a minority? There's people who to this day don't understand why it would be lunacy to establish a no-fly zone over Syria. There's people who don't understand how the FED works. They just follow the pied piper.

The "wake up sheeple" mindset is one of the biggest indicators of autism