How big of a difference is there between rwd and fwd as far as manuals go...

How big of a difference is there between rwd and fwd as far as manuals go? The only rwd manuals I want are bmws and I've heard they are a bitch to own manitence wise. I really like the 09 535xi, seems solid on paper but I don't want to spend a shitload keeping it running. But the only fwd I'd consider is a 09 accord

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8gEUEuatxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that a man?

i hope

How hard is it to take a picture that doesn't look like it was taken with a pinhole camera made with a cardboard oatmeal container and duct tape? Literally everything has a decent camera now, even a 3DS camera pic would have been better.

hips seem too wide but that vulva is quite puffy

if you have disposable income a bmw is fine. It's not going to bankrupt you. you just have to make sure you're buying a good one with maintenance records. and it wouldn't hurt to get it inspected. Just get an e39 or e46. The e60 and up don't have dipsticks.

The one FWD car you'd consider is a fucking accord!? I take it driving experience, handling, and road feedback are not a part of the equation. As far as FWD vs RWD goes, it's a chassis by chassis deal. Anything newer than a 2005 in the USA is required by law to be DBW, and therefore not really able to be considered a real enthusiast's car. Purchasing or driving a 2006 or newer car is basically being a cuck. Sorry, but I've never driven anything with electronic throttle I could properly blip the throttle with when entering a corner. I also gave up on modern cars, all garbage. I do like my 2013 Honda motorcycle though, it's got none of that junk ruining it.

Bruh, you can clearly see her pussy line

>her

What's wrong with the accord? It's cheap, spacy inside and as far as manuals go, it'll be tough to find anything comparable in that price range that isn't luxury. Honesty you just sound like a try hard faggot.

nor do they need them

They drive numb, sorry. I suppose they make okay A-B transportation, but if someone is wondering about FWD vs RWD I would think they would care about how it drives. Older ones are okay, but newer ones are for people who don't know any better.

Are you a virgin or what? That is clearly a pussy, it's just really far

Well that's why I'm asking the question. The 535xi seems far superior to the accord. But I don't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money to keep it running either. I dunno, I don't want to be in a situation where I own a car I'm constantly spending money to fix

Those are balls, and you are gay.

every car needs one.

I think ur wanting to see something that's not there; that's a fairly grainy pic, and I think that for a reason...let me ask you a question. Do you know all there is to know about the Crying Game?
youtube.com/watch?v=x8gEUEuatxQ

Sure thing kid. Come back when your balls have dropped and you've actually seen a woman in her panties in person

What man has hips that wide? I mean come on why is this board so fucking obsessed with trannies

looks like it

In this pic, ur the guy on the right...

I am sorry to inform you, but if you are "concerned about repairs" you should buy the Accord or a Camry. Or fucking grow a pair, buy some basic tools, and buy what you want. Anything is a crapshoot. My Civic lost a motor at 45k and a tranny at 99k. My Ford van is at 230k with oil changes and ragged abuse, and it has so many tools in it that it sits a full 4" lower than stock as if it was Mexican.

>uses words like kid and bruh

So you're underage and a nigger?

I also sincerely doubt that you're older than me.

>inb4 35 with 2 kids and a mortgage.

Sorry, dude. This is no longer FWD/RWD thread; this is now a TRANNY/NOT TRANNY thread...

You're 35 and can't tell the difference between a man and a woman?

You sound like the dumb nigger here if anything

...RWD

makes me want to do things that would be extremely painful

What if I told you I don't care what kind of equipment she has, as long as there is boobs. Isn't that all that matters? Why the fuck else would "tits or gtfo" be relevant? If she gets me to the point where I discover a beautiful uncut penis, why would I stop there? Why wouldn't I inflate that foreskin and then lick off all that tasty smeg just to snowball it all right back into her mouth?

That's not the point though. The point is, if you drive a 2006 or newer car, you're a special type of hopeless faggot cuck loser who is one step away from being "alright" with self driving cars.

What is the big deal with "modern" cars?

>too dumb to understand inb4 and context.

nigger confirmed

>What if I told you I don't care what kind of equipment she has,
Then I would say, you are not the user freaking out over the suggestion that She is not a she. Also, she has no tits..

Maybe she's Danish?

There's essentially no difference unless you're talking about burnouts, drifting or using wheel chocks.

moar OP?

no gay nigger.
Discuss the matter at hand, whether or not OP is a cuck THEN AND ONLY THEN can we have a valid discussion of whether or not the tranny is actually a tranny.

Im sorry you've never seen your wife's pussy under all those fat rolls.

So final verdict on whether it's a male or female?

>inb4

If you're too dumb to figure out what that means you're a newfag and underage.