Imagine if you took a honda civic and replaced the shitty honda motor with an engine from a decent manufacturer like a...

Imagine if you took a honda civic and replaced the shitty honda motor with an engine from a decent manufacturer like a toyota 4age.

It wouldn't be that fast but it would still be faster than 99 percent of honda civics unless they are turbo.

Other urls found in this thread:

fastestlaps.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Replacing the engine of a shit box with another engine of a shitbox instead of getting turbo

^

a swap is easier, faster and much cheaper than preparing an engine for a tarbo

Ebay turbo honda kits plus a decent boost controller would be way more fun to plump up than an another NA anemic motor. Not falling for the bait bit cumon fag. Built hondas plus boost are the only vehicles beatin teslas in the quater mile

Gr8 b8 m8

kys

>replacing VTEC with slow corolla engine without VTEC

If you're going to blow 5k on your car I'd expect something a bit more concrete than a different engine not

Dori dori has a s2000 powered ae86, you're argument is invalid

>that last turn s2000 win

i cheered a lil

It's easier for you to prep the bull to pleasure your significant other than for you to actually fuck yourself but that doesn't make it better

i'd compare it more to fucking different chicks

one is fun throughout foreplay to sexytime
the other takes some working and then rockets your dick to redline and you need to pay 200 for a new headgasket

I'm calling you a cuck for playing with economy cars

>t. slow underpowered nobrakes lolcantturn 5450000lbs 60s truck
at least you have a bench seat

>swapping my k20a2 for a 4AGE

>Swapping an engine that can make upwards of 1000hp for a shitty corolla engine

>Spending 5k on a swap to lose 80hp

This has to be bait

Isn't a truck just a cheap economy car for carrying things around in?

>age can barely compete with a d16z6
>absolutely BTFO by B series and K series

I love AE86s but come on, Honda has the best 4 cylinders hands down. lets not even mention the fact that 4age is iron block pig fat compared to honda aluminum block motors.

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8 out of 8

The 4AGE time has past

At least get a 3SGE, the 4AGE isn't a good engine, just a common one.

>ITT : triggered hondafags

/bus cuck general/?

fastestlaps.com/