Are girls impressed by taste in cars?

are girls impressed by taste in cars?

no

yes

They only care about which nigger car gets them the most likes

like they would care
300C ?

only if they are into cars themselves and have the sane tastes as you. then yes

In my experience, no. So long as it is clean, comfortable, and not too flashy most girls are fine with it. My girlfriend and her friends took 3 weeks to notice that I had changed my E90 325i for an F10 550i and she only realised when she noticed it was a slightly different colour.

Only a massive tool sees their car as an enhancement of their sexual appeal.

Only a massive tool of a woman would think likewise.

It's a marriage made in heaven, shitty guy with shitbox likes shitty girl who likes his shitbox; they crash into a tree doing dorifto on the touge and never have any offspring.

Now this is an eugenics program I can get behind.

7series and S Class are they way to catch golddigers
Merc also works better with the AMG badge.

If it costs less than their annual income, no.

if they care about cars beyond the badge, yes. otherwise it's less about being impressed and more about working out which man has the deepest pockets.

that's not a girl, is it

It must be...

I occasionally see girsl like pictures of Audis and Bmw's on facebook. Girls love audi r8's for some reason.

This is my experience:

>be me
>in a 16' z4 35i
Very rare I get comments from guys but I have had plenty of females talk to me or say how beautiful the car is. Heck, even watched ppl take pics of it from time to time.

>Now switch to a 16' z51 vette
Almost never get comments from girls but omg every guy will say something or roll their window down at a light to tell me a story about something.

So yes. It does matter.

Girls are impressed by whatever their man says is impressive.

imo 'enthusiast cars' for the most part will only attract dudes. Might make you stand out more, but also potentially shows how autistic you are. In my experience as long as its not a complete shitbox, cleanish, and the radio works they couldnt care less

t. salty bus rider

I've found they like big meaty cocks more than cars.

No, I was with a girl that was impressed by my Saturn Ion

Nope. Just keep it clean and smelling nice. Also heated seats, bitches love heated seats

only if its tofu car

> wow user your doors don't have any dents on them. I want to suck your cock

t. saturn owner

WOMEN DONT LIKE CARS

They like car brands

To them a piece of shit 2013 Mercedes-Benz C180 is in the same tier as an HWA-built $4,000,000 CLK-GTR

Its the same shit to them. If you are buying a car for a chick, you might as well slap a Ferrari badge on a red Peugeot 405 Coupe. You'd get the same effect.

>get zzw30
>slap porsche badges on it
Not a bad idea

Women literally cannot tell the difference.

Every girl I know loves Audi. No idea why. They drive like ass

>Ferrari badge on a red Peugeot 405 Coupe.
I'd like to see that

Through experience these are the cars girls like
>Audis
>Jeeps
>Old muscle cars (have to be loud)
>Cars with some different color
And sometimes
>Very aggressive cars (rocket bunny kitted cars)
>Old benzes

No. They dont give a flying fuck about vintage eclectic cars literally all they care about is thats its the latest model and that its expensive as fuck from a luxury brand like Mercedes or BMW.

ProTip: if you are a "player" who just wants to use women for sex then Lease the latest Model luxury care you can afford and after a year turn it in and lease the next years model and be sure to hide the paperwork in a hidden compartment under the steering wheel and not in the glove compartment.

Well these cocks ain't just for attracting mates.

Most women don't even realize that a Lexus is just a Toyota.

You could probably roll up in a 25 year old LS400 with 300,000 miles on it worth $1000 and as long as it smells good and is clean you'd get the same effect you would with a brand-new Lexus.

some really cute girl in downtown Denver wearing what I think was an MS brace said she loved my truck today. I think every compliment I've ever gotten from a stranger has been on one of my trucks, never one of my cars.

as long as it isn't a shitbox, most don't care. There are a smaller portion of women who do care but they are either self absorbed gold diggers or they have good taste themselves.

Ah yes girls love tucks too. Activates their inner Daddy sense and it shows them you're able to haul their shit around and be more useful of a provider than any of the beta numales they associate with.

.t lifted chebby driver

>are girls impressed by taste in cars?
There only interested in money. So nice expensive car= interest

What? No I drive a CR-V.

who the fuck cares

Women are attracted to camaros, chargers and humvees.

I will let you guess

All the girls around here like trucks because "lol so manly" and jeeps because they think they're cute

She owned a Vue, she said mine looked like a sports car. It was fucking weird

No. Cars only attract other men.

Women are only attracted to what the car represents.

Very few and far in between. My wife had 0 interest in cars and only cared about looks/ride comfort before we met. Since being around me she's become a little bit of a gearhead, and actually knows the difference between a 13b and a hydramatic (two different drivetrain components [a dorito and a slushbox]), drives stick, has actually developed a preference for rwd convertibles with oversteer, likes driving for fun, and doesn't shit herself (or scream in my ear) when the speedo hits triple digits.

Just looked the Ion up, had myself a hearty kek

They can't. It's pretty sad

They can usually tell if it's newish or not. Some cars do well at tricking them though, FDs are good at it

FDs are a classic though, i'd go hard over one too

>for some reason

Can vouch for this
Had to drive my dads work truck to college to help a friend move shit, got compliments about it from a few girls on the way
Basically get yourself a comfy clean lifted truck

>comfy clean lifted truck
doesn't even have to be clean desu. You can go full shitbox. My camoed out truck gets the same attention.

Females actually have a pretty efficient strategy for judging social worth: they let everyone else do the work for them. In other words, women don't bother to learn anything about cars or taste therein. Rather, they look for social cues from other people regarding someone's car. So if a sports car impresses other men, then girls pick up on that and form a consequential preference.

A downstream effect of this is that men perceive women as vapid, which they may well be. However it is an evolved adaptation that allows them to #1 conserve their own resources and #2 observe who has the highest resource gain potential (social status). Remember that we are all evolved breeding machines, so ultimately all or nearly all of our behaviors center around reproductive success.

t. /pol/

does this mean i can pull in chicks with a 128i or 135i

Idiots, all of you. Women like social status. Therefore the following equation happens with most women.

>Drive dick magnet car
>Girl won't usually appreciate it at first (some women will appreciate it though)
>Men come up to you and comment about how much they like your car
>Woman sees other men complimenting you and that raises your social status in her eyes

A good car is a wingman, it won't be the sole reason you get pussy but it can contribute a good portion of making you look successful in her eyes. It basically draws in tons of other blokes to be your wingman.

>Saturn Ion
did she have down syndrome?

ITT I learned that
>men see cars as a functional tool
>women see cars as a fashion accessory

I was keking like 2 hours ago at the thought of her saying this shit in my head... and guess what? IM STILL KEKING DESU

From my girlfriend:

"Some girls are."

>are you?
"Not really."

Lmfao yeah men restore old cars with autistic precision to use them as tools. Or buy two-seaters to use them as tools. Or circlejerk about acceleration and handling without ever setting foot on a track because they're going to use those features as tools.

There is literally nothing wrong with liking things because they make a statement.

female detected

>only women can observe objective facts
Wow you have an awfully high opinion of women.

hot actress, is that angelina golie

>implying she didn't dig the mercedes

>Or buy two-seaters to use them as tools. Or circlejerk about acceleration and handling
i bought a 2-seater because it has good gas mileage and I do like that it has good handling because my commute to work has curvy roads. it is a tool.

>not getting a zotye sr9 and slapping a porsche badge

>World's first reliable porsche

Does it get better gas mileage than a Corolla, Prius or Civic? Was it cheaper than one of those cars? Does it carry more stuff than one of those cars? If not, then you bought it for reasons that have nothing to do with it's role as a tool.

>are girls impressed by taste in cars?
All of the "quality" females I know aren't really impressed by the male's taste in cars. More important is the personality and whether or not the guy has a future. If he's a cheater type, they don't bother.

The taste in cars might even be a negative turn off signal. Guys who are going to waste their money on such cars before they "make it big" are spendthrifts. Most of the quality women don't care for that although some are tolerant.

some people don't need a swiss army knife user

Depends

I've only met 2 girls who really gave a shit about my car

>Girl 1:
>Was driving e90 at the time
>This girl was obsessed with it
>Let her drive it once
>One time she was really drunk and wanted me to drive her to mcdonalds
>In the car she said "You know you could tell any girl you drive a BMW and have sex with her"
>Next morning realize she wanted to have sex with me

Then my current girlfriend
>Didn't really like my e90
>Fucking loves my Mustang
>loves loud exhausts

Although

>Mention wanting to get a miata
>She told me she would leave me if I got a miata and tell everyone I'm gay

I'm soo sorry user.

Not really they only care about current year sports cars and generic cars, not for the cars themselves but because it means the guy has money to spend on the girl

But people who only appreciate cars for strictly practical purposes would buy a swiss army knife anyway. The point is that everybody likes something impractical about cars and what they say about the owner, not picking on your personal car choices.

>are boys impressed by taste in purses?

What?
They are. And everyone drives a car, not everyone uses a purse.

Girls are impressed by MCM wallets same way guy is impressed by Burberry purse

I have never heard of either of those brands until now. You have to be joking when you say guys are impressed by a specific brand of purse.

>meet gorgeous woman
> hit it off
> spend hours with her
> when it's time to leave, she gives you a goodbye kiss
> get home happier than you've been in ages
> think to yourself
> wow, she had a really nice purse
This is how you spot a gay man. Or an autist.

I'd rather give this guy the benefit of the doubt and assume he's gay rather than so fashion obsessed that he actually knows and cares about brands of purses.

well actually.
>see expensive purse
>turn 360 walk away from the money pit.

girl logic:
Is it new? +10
is it german/exotic? +10
does it hypotecially make THEM look good riding in it? +10

girls want attention, it's as simple as if you give them this attention they crave they are all over you. hence a huge importance on badgewhoring.
That being said the driver plays a huge part. if you're some elliot rogers-tier faggot no girl is going to look twice at you. The sexiest things for a female are a guy who is able to get them attention *from other people*, and confidence. those two things and she will let you do whatever you want to her.

*girls don't want attention from you, you are an accessory for them to get attention. before you date, they will want your attention, but after that they will be annoyed by it.

I'm only interested in the meat purse

To me it signals that a woman is classy and knows good leather. I know an unusual amount about bags for a guy because I used to sell used luxury hand bags on eBay. I really started to respect the build quality and design of the bags, in a way they are like wearable art work. Plus if a woman appreciates good leather, she will appreciate a good car.

You done good my man, damn I wish I could find a woman like that. Haven't had much success with mine, just had to kill a 3 year relationship

My ex used to say the same thing about a Focus ST, I have a golf and liked. Veeky Forums says no more VW ag , so no GTI now

Ana de Armas
She's an actress.

It's a subtle way of suggesting you have your shit together, along with dressing nice, having a job, owning a home, etc. But if you had to finance the car and are actually a poorfag, the girl is going to figure you out eventually.

Depends on the chick but for 90% no, when I get baked I always point out cars I see to this chick I've been seeing and she always says I don't care and giggles (she thinks it's cute)

She thinks its cute until you slap some sense into her.

>giggles

muh rage.

Seriously tho, girls divide cars into 2: cute and ugly.

Thats all there is to it. Sometimes if the girl has a bro who's into cars, like my sis has, then she can name some cars and has some fav models. But even then its not something crazy to write home about.

Still #proud tho.

Kek

Sounds like my life plan!

Living in Michigan, girls only care about truck-fags because as well all know, women just want to fuck their fathers.

This, so hard.
I remember at work some bitch came up trying to sell paintball tickets, and we were really close to closing so I just wanted her to leave so we could close up shop. She was pretty hot but I just wanted to go home, and she kept trying to get me to buy tickets. I told her I recently spent all my money on a car (I did, I just bought an NA 94 300ZX). She looked at it and her eyes instantly brightened up and she started acting all curious about it, since it was a sleek black sports car. She asked me what it was and I said "issa nissan". Immediately I could tell she associated it with a fucking Sentra and Juke and she got all disappointed. I shit you not, she said "oh I thought it was something exotic". Can't afford something exotic at 10.50 an hour honey. Funniest shit ever, when she finally left my manager and I were laughing our asses off over it.

>tl;dr chicks only care if your car is from an exotic manufacturer, they couldn't give two shits if your car was the manufacturer's flagship sports car if the manufacturer also produced shit cars

Then clearly you have never dated a good looking women with some money. They are literally the equivalent of car fags. If you date them you would know the purses. Whether you like it or not.

Yeah. Muh "v6 muscle" car gets a lot of looks and some girls even come up and ask about it. Guys do too sometimes. Beat 2k I ever spent on a car.

I had a truck before that. Only seemed to attract truckbros and redneck chicks.

The car I had before that, a Pontiac G5 didn't get any looks or attention at all.

Nice pavement princess

what part of maine

fucking cunts are only impressed by your money, get over it faggot