Dueling Network is ded General - /dng

/ygo/ General #2445

Last thread: xyz, pendulums and synchros ruined the game Edition

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/

>Official /ygo/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (February 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)

●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)
●TCG: Fusion Enforcers (February 24th)
●TCG: Duelist Saga (March 31st)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP
● Read carefully the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play
● Praise Rat ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nzpZov-VFLk#t=0m34s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is priority gone? Its still in the v9 rulebook.

True Kings are finally topping some events

>they're memeing in the bahamut/treatoad with VFD

Nice

I want to get back into the game and buy a blue-eyes deck mostly from scratch. Should I wait for the banlist before I start shelling out for some of the medium $$$ range cards?

I can't read moonrunes, the fuck is this shit

>70 burgers to get the windbitches + raging and brave eyes

Good shot I'm not making the zoodiac engine

What?

how many participants?

He's saying he could get all the Wind Witches plus the Raging and Brave Eyes dragons for 70 bucks, which is roughly the going price for 1 of the cards needed to make a Zoodiac deck

How do I Ritual Beast post-RATE in TCG?

You pray that Tewart gets his head out of his ass and take Ulti-Kanahawk off of the ban list.

>Oh hey, True Kings nea-
Remove Rat

Why are you even surprised? The best decks in this format are the ones that can make the best use of the rat engine, just like how the best decks in our most recent TCG format were the ones that could make the best use out of desires.

why are the radest archtypes irrelevant

Real threatening weapon you got there mr. fisherman

If Riddick can kill people with cups, this Legendary Fisherman can certainly hob noggers with a birdie

That's Riddickulous!

>last strix just for search zephyros

>Checkmate takes down the server for nearly 2 days just to fix the banlist issue
>puts it back on while it's still literally unplayable

???

nice game, yugibaobaboons

FUCKING RAT

At least we can still play cards released before that banlist.

>during either player's turn

Is there a more infuriating phrase in all of Yu-Gi-Oh! than this?

quick play monster effects killed the game

If you think being able to run old cards, but not being able to win a single game with said cards is a highlight, well, lucky you.

Unaffected by card effects.

>there are newfags
>on /dng/
>right now
>that still haven't experienced their first banlist

>If
>When
>all my cards say when
>all my opponents say if
Yes

Each battle phase this turn

>Once

???

>Once per duel,

Is roadoftheking the only place which explicitly outlines combos and their intended consequences?
My theme is pretty garbage, but I'm trying to get some examples to see what boards I'm going to need to learn to counter and what combos/end states are semi-generic through xyz.

if you hate zoos, just use a true kang dino deck.

>what boards I'm going to need to learn to counter
Dragon + 3 backrow/handtrap

>what combos
Summon 2 level 4, then summon rank 4 xyz.
>what end states are semi-generic through xyz
You don't aim for end board of Xyz unless it's either Zod, Bahamut/Toad, VFD, Evolzar, Magnus, Felgrand, Titanic Galaxy, CDI, or Ophion.
And only Felgrand and Titanic Galaxy is generic.

i mean force strix

"negate the effect" or "neither player can..."

>Use Last Strix to search Zephyros, then Zephyros summons Dark Rebellion and banish Last Strix from the grave to summon Dark Requiem over Rebellion and destroy all opponent's cards in field

Is there a particular dragon? Handtraps seem unavoidable.

I meant how some themes have particular 17 step combos for pushes or first turn setups, Though your example is probably how my deck will end up since its an old theme unbuffed by effect bloat.

Thanks for Bahamut/Toad, could potentially integrate that one! Kind of hard to figure out some of the others.

Has there been any reliable decks that can bring out this guy. Or should i just attempt to make one myself

You know, Im surprised people havent started using Debunk to stop the hand trap stuff

Strike covers more situations, and the LP cost barely matters

but hand traps are gonna be rampant come 11headloli

By Dragon, I mean this bitch.
Board to counter generally depends on meta, so you just need to learn what the hell the current meta can do.

And by end board, it's implied that it's a board you aim to make turn 1, and the only thing worth making turn 1 is either disruption, or hand control if you can make 3-5 of them.
Hand control is not realistic, and there's only a handful of xyz disruption. Just search shit like "during either player's turn" and "negate" and you'll get most of them.

Yeah, but a trap is only worth nowadays if it has some sort of powerful effect that can even decide the game. Negating a hand-trap is basically negating a negation, while you could use something to give your opponent the diagnosis ''royally fucked''

Can you use Debunk on your first turn?
No?
It's useless then.

Good card. Take it to worlds.

Of fucking course I forgot pic..

Wow, that does seem like a hard wall to climb.

I've found a couple deck overviews from regionals, but most don't detail all their combos. Is this information aggregated anywhere or does everyone learn every deck by playthrough?

So most of the combos are first turn oriented with all subsequent plays being attempts to continue their engine and mitigate opposing plays? Thanks for the search phrases, will do.

If I control two toadally awesome do I get two negation effects per turn or can I only activate one of them a turn?

>dragon
looks like a fuggin cockroach

Read. The. Card.

You get two. Cards with the phrase "you can only use this effect of x once per turn" limit it by card name.

Bitch, answer the damn question.

Yes, toad is a soft once per turn since it doesn't say "you can only use this effect of Todally Awesome once per turn"

Thank you so much.

He should actually read the rulebook, it outlines how to read problem solving card text

k then

Read. The. Fucking. Rule Book.

Cardfus time!

You look like a fuggin cockroach.

Fuck the hell off.

I want to be in a delcious threesome of consistency with her and Ixtab.

Obelisk Force made one in Japan

Every other answer is wrong.

>I refuse to read the fucking rule book of the fucking game I'm trying to play

Sounds more like you are the one who needs to fuck off.
Fine, don't read it then.
Enjoy being called out for being a retard when you keep asking stupid basic shit that you should know already if you bothered reading the fucking Rule Book.

Just answer the damn question and stop being such a bitch.

Stop being an illiterate peasant.

This is why /dng/ is so shit. They'd rather just be complete asshats just for the hell of it instead of actually being helpful and constructive to other players.

That's a lure, not a real loli.

Forgor pic.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAH /dng/ should explain me every rule on the rule book which I refuse to read.

This is why /dng/ is so shit. They'd rather just be complete retards just for the hell of it instead of actually doing the most basic shit.

>We will never get a full Legendary Fisherman archetype full of dudes riding sharks and whales.

Am I supposed to care?

They couldnt fish anything since they all only use weird balls to fish. So they all starved, the end.

Except elswhere, they would just have answered normally and at the end of the day, someone walks away with more knowledge of the game.
/dng/ is the shittiest. Reddit and even Pojo has way more tops than it.

Lures aren't waifus. They are disposable bait meant to lure pedos with to be eaten.

What deck should I play if

I hate my life

Have social anxiety

Get ignored by chubby girls

Want to make my opponent suffer

Reminder that Ixtab was kicked out of heaven for being too tempting.

Zoodiacs.

Yosenju-Psy-Frame-Kaiju-chain-burn

I want Atrax to gobble me up.

God will not allow this to take root in his Heaven.

>being such a baller ass fisher you knock cats on the head and snag their limp bodies out the water
youtube.com/watch?v=nzpZov-VFLk#t=0m34s

Oh no! Shes getting attacked by random symbols!

should i get true kings now while theyre cheap? will they go up in price after maximum crisis drops?

>getting attacked
tempted

>be leading the duel
>win incoming
>for whatever reason the game lags and when it comes back I unironically lost it
>2 times in 4 games
>my internet is working perfectly
And this is how I stop playing this trash

Should I even bother going to YCS next week without Zodiac?

I haven't paid attention to OCG for a hot minute so I have no idea if any rogue decks got through.

noid em

kill yourself

Infernoids, anti-meta featuring zoodiacs.

t. noided faggot