AHAHAHA CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
HOW CAN THEY EVER RECOVER FROM THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbmDKZ78MOU
youtube.com/watch?v=SywqgH7n-5g
youtube.com/watch?v=2DN9Rbs8V88
teknikensvarld.se/algtest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course they'd be mad at VAG cheating.

>VAG
>Cheating
>nobody is surprised

Also, Glickenhouse's idea is GOAT. It's a million-dolar idea for a wonderful track day with private invites and manufacturer entries from all over the world who duke it out in a couple of days in the summer to see who is the reall Burger King.

>cheating

>who is the reall Burger King.

>WOW SPECIAL TYRES COME ON GUYS

Isn't everyone using "special tyres" when trying to set records? I don't understand what he's complaining about.

Doesn't have a ford engine it's a powertec v8

When you want to set records for road cars, you are supposed to bring a stock car because it's shows the customers and the benchracers how the car performs out of the box.
Using special tires (I don't know if they used road legal semislicks and went "lol it's still road legal guise" or if they just used more performing tires than the ones the car comes with) it's basically an admission of inferiority because you are showing that you know you can't compete with the stock tires and are trying to cheat people into thinking your car is better than others.

Still..This whole Nurburgring business is not official, there are no rules for testing, everyone can bring the car equipped with whatever they want and still clock some laps, but the unwritten rule is that if you want to show off your new road car, it has to be stock or there wouldn't be a point in using it.

The RXC Turbo 500R uses a Ford EcoBoost V6 and Radical themselves have said it's the fastest car they've ever built
Stay BTFO

>assmad gm fangirls
can't make this shit up rotflmao
V6>V8
stay btfo

kek I saw this as well.
No one actually takes nurburgring times seriously, as they're all fake. The only accurate way to determine true lap time comparison is on multiple tracks in a controlled environment with the same driver, bonus points for giant pixelated text describing the outcome at the bottom.

>No one actually takes nurburgring times seriously, as they're all fake.

kek water injection for the L

the RXC (fictional bench-racing variant) has never ever been to the nurburgring, the lap record is held by the SR8 LM youtube.com/watch?v=bbmDKZ78MOU

There is literally no argument.

Radical themselves have said it's faster
Radical > you
Stay BTFO

Wait, the M4 is down by TWO HUNDRED HORSEPOWER AND IT ONLY LOSES FIVE SECONDS ON A SEVEN AND A HALF MINUTE LAP

CORVETTE WHAT ARE YOU DOING

The meme isn't about the Cuckvette though. Both M4 GTS buyers and Corvette buyers are cucks.

>505hp - 493hp = 200hp(?)

oh sorry, i thought that was the C7.

>marked

Everyone knows Koenigsegg is a shit brand
They tout their car as the fastest car ever, but do everything they can NOT to put it up against competitors
Instead they take it to a fucking bike track in japan that literally no one tests their cars at, sets a fast lap, and starts parading around their 'record'
So fucking pathetic

Put your money where your mouth is, bald fuck. Put your cant turn shitbox on the nurbugring.

Its called goodwood

>gm fangirl claiming nurburgring times are fake
HILARIOUS from a gayboy who worships a company that cant even put a car around the ring without crashing
still assmad about this? top LMAO

>HILARIOUS from a gayboy who worships a company that cant even put a car around the ring without crashing
>still assmad about this? top LMAO
lel, not only around the ring

>3 out of 4 are driver manipulation mistake.

Nice cherry picking there faggot.

>when in doubt, blame the driver
Found GM's marketing team, typical damage control tactics

>g-gm just picks a lot of bad drivers to represent them!!

rly inspires confidence in the brand

top post

nice to see gm fags being triggered when i'm not around.

>doing it wrong
>doing it right

;)
>GM
>God Motors

gm never does it right though

ayyyyyyy

you mean General Mistake?

goodwood is like 45 seconds long

i'd love to see these machines duke it out around the nuremberg rally

You mean like Koenigsegg lied about the top speed?
>garage queen for arab millionaires

Koenigsegg and Glickenhaus on suicide watch
I'm actually surprised Hennessey hasn't joined them

>fake laptimes

>can't deal
lmao

what the fuck is wrong with this though.

they're issuing a challenge, if they lose they'll admit defeat fair and square and there will be a clear winner with no shitposting about who really won.

i think it's a fantastic idea to end the shit about the nurburgring.

we would also see the ford GT enter, because ford stated they only want to enter when the laps have some sort of standard and not a complete freeforall.

You are a fuckwit if you think it can't turn.

youtube.com/watch?v=SywqgH7n-5g

Try doing this in another car. The stability is unreal.
I think glikenhouse's idea is fucking fantastic though, there should be no bullshit until they all sit down and run on the same day, same tires.

Then we'll really be able to shitpost. Until then it's just not factual because there is a valid point in varying track conditions.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SywqgH7n-5g
I'd be surprised if the Veyron couldn't do that. Stability control isn't new technology.

It's not the only car to do it, but the veyron's too pigfat to do it.
Pagani can do the same thing, i just wanted to highlight the bullshit that christian's cars can't turn. They really can turn very well.

That being said i would LOVE to see glicken's idea come to reality, it would both end shitty shitposting and enter us into a new age of hard evidence to BTFO people with who's really king of the ring.

Furthermore, ford would enter the GT onto the ring under glicken's idea, which i would love to see.

It's not cheating, Lambo and Pirelli were up front about using special rubber. They did the same with the Aventador record.

It's not cheating perse, but it's still not a true record when they're all running on different days under different conditions with different tires.

The idea they all run on a single day and making it an event is a FANTASTIC idea everyone should get behind.

Anyone who has driven on the Nürburgring could tell something was of. It took some corners at an impossible speed of 110 km/h.

>impossible speed
maybe for shitty cars
bow down to the king of Nürburgring

some days I really feel bad for gm cucks ;(

it should say hours since GM fangurls btfo

;(

>the veyron's too pigfat to do it
It's not a mile off much lighter, track focussed cars. The Veyron was never sold as a track car, it was a GT car capable of doing 400km/h easily.

I don't see the Xantia Activa in that picture

Not sold in America so they didn't test it, I guess.
The best I could find is the XM which managed 55mph, but then the R&T cones might not use the same spacing.
youtube.com/watch?v=2DN9Rbs8V88

The Xantia still tops the Elk test, which is a little different.

Full list: teknikensvarld.se/algtest/

>The Xantia still tops the Elk test, which is a little different.
That's why I mentioned it

Oh and also because it has no stability control so it means the way it passes the test isn't by going slower. This is important because the elk test isn't a track performance test, but in a way it is if you car doesn't have stability control.

>They really can turn very well
then why doesnt he put it on any tracks where other cars go to?? huh?

>nier was my favorite game of the 7th gen
>buy nier a-tomato a couple days ago
>still shrink wrapped while I start Lumo on Vita

What did I mean by this?