Average A-class driver

>average A-class driver

reddit.com/r/Roadcam/comments/5ymm9i/colombia_amg_mercedes_street_racer_trashes_his_car/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-CuqJ5vPYo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t7UVv8ckL-Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>average /o poster
goldenface.jaypeg

>plebbit
Kill you are self

youtube.com/watch?v=f-CuqJ5vPYo

Strange, this never happens in Gran Turismo

that boiracer probably thought he was in Gran Turismo.

This is why RWD is superior

lmao, a-class & cla retards need to justify that their trash benzes aren't trash ((but they are)) by pulling maneuvers like these

maybe if you bought a real merc this wouldn't have happened

>RWD cars don't follow the laws of physics xd

No, FWD is inferior BECAUSE of the laws of physics.

He didn't drive so good.

Rookies. I can roll my A-Class at much lower speeds when disabling ESC.

>haldex
>shit the 225 section front wheels can't handle 380bhp, they're fucking slipping!
>I'll just redirect the torque over here
>shit the driver tried to react to the change in traction while I was trying to do it for him so now I have to change the torque split again
>fuck
>shit what is going on what is this driver doing why won't he just let me drive for him
>that wall sure is getting clos-

>RWD

Yes yes! Because snap oversteer inside of a tunnel is a much better outcome.

>snap oversteer with a 20 degree turn that's 200 yards long
just end you're life lmao

>why won't he just let me drive for him
Kek

>you're
Fucking dumbass kill yourself

>congolombia

Pls leave newfig

your just dumb and you're waifu a shit

Oversteer is better than understeer and it wouldn't be an issue In this situation.
That being said the amg driver should have let up before it got to that point

>implying I'm an animefag

what a waste of Australian Satan trips

Sucks to be you big boy

RWD would have made literally no difference here.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t7UVv8ckL-Q

my obliques.

My ears are dead, but my sides are gone.

I don't know if it's stock but the hazards on the Golf look cool.

That doesn't make sense

FF is more stable because its FF, the weight is on the drive wheels, the car is being pulled, not pushed. Thats why FF is the preferred drive train for most of all cars now including in winter driving, FF is more stable.

a live axle on a mustang probably would

Making the front wheels go through the forces of power plus steering means they lose traction faster

you are wrong. please look up under steer and how it is tied heavily to FWD vehicles.

you understand nothing about cars. learn what under steer is. Re watch the video a few times after you've schooled yourself.

>they are people on this board who non ironically defend the CLA and the A class

a class amg is literally the epitome of boy racer, actually probably on par with autists who drive vw hatchbacks

There's only a difference in understeer between RWD and FWD if the driver is accelerating. This guy wasn't.

This guy had no Idea what we was doing.
He should have used the handbrake to increase the rear wheel slipange and transfer load to the front wheels. (pic related)
The best way to get that cornerwit a newer A-class would have been a scandinavian flick, wich eliminates the understeer problem effectively.
(technicly it is still understeer, but in the other direction to create oversteer and drift with all 4 wheels)

you need to work on your baiting skills

That car isn't FWD if it was the AMG model.

>Haldex
>not FWD