POWER

So I recently purchased a Scion FRS. I've been seeing all these posts by cucks who think it has too little power and needs a shitty turbo or supercharger. You're all wrong. It has TOO MUCH HORSEPOWER. Is there anyway to decrease the horsepower in my car? I want to bring my FRS down to around 180 BHP from 200.

You wanna reduce BHP and think other people are the cucks?

Literally a tune.

Expertly laid bait or I'm gonna need some storytime OP

Always some idiots to take the bait

(You)

>not wanting to get less power so tou can become dagumi and beat higher powered cars on the downhill
Shiggerydidgeridoo

Yes

A tune to decrease? Won't that increase?

Not bait

Eh

PUT REGULAR GAS IN IT

Put 200 lbs in the back seat.

Trade it in for a Corvette and only drive on hot days

>my daily has 230bhp
>I literally can't feel a thing
and it's the most powerful car I've ever driven too

>too much horsepower
Well that's a first

Unplug 1 spark plug.

Sounds like an automatic

If you drive it slower it will go slower.

Lol my whole life I drove third hand Japanese shit boxes that belonged to my father. When I got my first v6 car, 200hp/200tq, it felt fast the first months, I felt new. Years later it feels awfully slow and want more.

Put in an intake restrictor.

IMO it has almost perfect power. SC/Turbo is too much, if it was 2.4L it would be 10/10

If you're not trolling/baiting, "a tune" literally means reprogramming the ECU to fit your wants/needs, to tune it to your liking if you will. You can tune for more power, but tuning for better fuel economy (and taking a power hit as a result) is also possible.

Put something to prevent your accelerator from going all the way down. There, less HP.

you're in luck, it actually has 165whp

replace tach
don't over rev

Ever hear of ironic banter?