Can we all agree being fast in a straight line is a meme? It's all about being a touge master

Can we all agree being fast in a straight line is a meme? It's all about being a touge master.

No, it's definitely all about comfort.

>hurr hurr togue hurr hektik skidz
go to a track you fucking boyracer

yes

touge? more like too gay

Isn't it all about having fun and enjoying yourself?

yeah but some peoples idea of fun is obviously better than others

Maybe if your a fag lmao

God those early 2000's Lexus GS's are a fucking eyesore, and not to mention slow as shit. You can't call yourself an enthusiast if you spent your own money on one of those shit heaps.

Post your car big boy

Cool.
Why the extreme polarization though?

"You can't call yourself an enthusiast if you spent your own money on [..*object of enthusiasm"..]"

And yeah. Which car is your fountain of joy?

damn straight user

>pic related
>touge godmachine

>touge godmachine
only on the downhill

Correct

You know what, kid.. "touge" is the real meme not drag racing.

He's not a car enthusiast, he's a couch enthusiast. Furniture makes him excited.

>still forcing this sad pigfat slow turd

shut the FUCK up

touge is love
touge is life

>this faggot can't afford a new cheap, lightweight, manual, lsd equipped sportscar in 2000 + 17

how does it feel to live in a cardboard box under a bridge?

have you even driven a car you twat?
>fucking underpowered and overrated piece of garbade

How fast can you run?

> Run in a straight line between two graduations

Which fighter jet is faster?

> Fly in a straight line between two graduations

How fast is that bullet?

> Measure the bullet's path in a straight line between graduations

Which of these two solenoids actuates fastest?

> Measure the speed in which the solenoid arm moves between two graduations

Which car is faster?

> R U SERIOUS? DRAG IS GAY OMG FAGGOT STR8 LINES ARE A MEME LOL FAGGOT MEET ME ON THE TOGUE I GOT A MID EIGHTIES TOYOTA

Righto then.

Straight lines have never been impressive and road racing illegally is dumb.
It's all about real race tracks with constant learning with each lap and shaving time off.

that's just it

people don't wanna compare just cars

they want to compare the car and the driver

this is why the application of skill AKA all racing that's not racing in a straight line is best.

see

>T. Slowcar

>Which fighter jet is faster?
Maneuverability is far more important for a fighter jet than raw speed

Retard

i can easily afford that piece of shit but why would i waste my money?
>slow - expensive to make it go fast
>lightweight - not really that light
>manual - redundant - DSG etc is the shit you really want
>lsd - quaife costs 1000€
All you're doing is getting an overpriced and much worse 200SX
Maybe pull your head out your faggot ass you pathetic loser
There are much better cars out there - maybe learn to drive, then you wouldn't find that shitbox even remotely satisfying

Yeah go get your learner's permit first kiddo
GT 86 only feels like it has good handling because it's slow as fuck

>much worse 200SX
yeah its better than a silvia in every way though

>DSG etc is the shit you really want
I thought we were tlaking about driver enjoyment not 0-60 figures :^)

The toyobaru is overrated I agree, its babbys first "non supercar favourite car", people buying into media hype about how well it handles literally thinking nothing else can compare.. That doesnt take away from the fact it is a good car though and a decent set of tires will shave seconds off of lap times
Maybe you should learn to drive shit cunt
Maybe you should pull your head out of your faggot ass you pathetic loser

Meme less you wont looks like such an angry child

I wasnt referring to the 86 at all in that post
I was shattering your shit tier argument of "straight line speed is the only important factor"

Stay mad and btfo faggot

>posts literal shitboxes that handle like dog shit, and can only get around a corner with any semblance of speed because they are stripped out race cars
LMAO, now i know that part about a learners permit is projection, thanks for clearing it up

...why are ya'll fighting again?

We're all car enthusiasts who enjoy our Hobbie. Although we enjoy vehicles in our own ways, and have different tastes, the fact that you can look at another's ride and obviously tell that he's put love into it is enough for me.

Serioisly. Muscle, imports, euro. Lightweight sports car, comfy cruisers, or power monsters. They're all an expression of your love for things on 4 wheels with an engine.

Lexus's are comfy as fuck. I plan to own one in the next few years. GT86 twins have a nice formula going for them and I wouldn't mind owning one either.

>Better than silvia
Because it has a BT as factory option? And a worthless engine?!

DSG only good for 0-60?! I really cba to argue with a twat who clearly has never even driven a fast car fast before

It's a overhyped shitbox that will not hold value in automotive history and you better get used to that you cunt

You know, you can just say dual clutch
But saying DSG leads me to believe you are a brain dead vw fanboy
Stay retarded and mad as fuck

These low powered cars... anything other than a stick shift is just counter productive
I REALLY want all that extra parasitic loss with my 200hp engine
Thanks for once again confirming you are a clueless bus riding faggot :^)

>that will not hold value in automotive history
All those car of the year awards though... All the journalists who have an opinion worth something... They kind of disagree with you
But whatever, retarded bus riding mad faggot on Veeky Forums knows all

see

>i think thing is fun so everyone else must too or they are a cuck

Bus riders think that taking an aggressive hate filled stance towards certain types of vehicles puts them in a position of superiority over those who hold other opinions. Most often they only reason they need to hate is because the car is popular, they will make up their own bllshit to justify their hatred later on
No different to the mega autists on /v/ hating on every AAA title

Stay mad in your shitbox ill beat you in my S4 anywhere, any time - stay mad faggot

oh look, an unreliable understeeing piece of shit that is a such a horrible car they literally have zero market outside of retards who want to make a group b replica

thanks for once again confirming you are a clueless bus riding faggot :^)

nice mum car faggot, does she know you were out past curfew in it? LMAO
>haldex AND slower than a toyobaru

ciao, faggot!

fyi kiddo it's all about heavy grip front and light rear to make it easier to "scandinavian flick" into a corner and carry your momentum sideways, it's not supposed to be neutral and EASY TO DRIVE like a good RWD sportscar.

S4 has torsen center dif....
And is faster than an M3 E46 - go check top gear - a twat like you would surely appreciate that
So yeah your pathetic *dream* shitbox has no chance

>What are interceptors

>posts fuel thirsty oil burning miata with funny triangles

I don't know mate I honestly would like both but the car isn't the factor that allows both. It's the driver, a good driver can have fun in a Pontiac GTO in the toegay and drag race it later. It's all about a decent car and a better driver

>and not to mention slow as shit

Can't out maneuver an AIM-9X, faggot, and the quickest plane to fires first

slowfag detected

It's not a meme in West Texas. It's a way of life.

t. corrolla owner

There is a big difference between which car is faster, and which driver is faster.

Dragging is all about the car

Touge, corners, track racing, is all about the driver and how much they can push their car.

Of course people want to compare just cars. This shithole doesn't put itself into an autistic grand mal seizure about the GTR and the Corvette because the skill of the drivers could have differed, they do because they believe the vehicle itself differs from the next.

That and it's always amusing that those who trash drag as no skill have never driven anything with more than a few hundred horsepower in their lives and think that going from transbrake to the win light is just point and shoot.

Cool skills though man, I bet you pull .010 reactions all day every day or .505 on a Sportsman tree.

By the time you left you could cook an egg on the green light.

But I guess wildly oversteering your Honda down a public road is the absolute peak of skill....

But that's not the question, is it? When someone asks 'which variable object is faster,' it's quantified as a speed over a distance. Which jet is faster, one at three hundred knots or one at five hundred knots?

Which fighter jet is more manoeuvrable is a different question again, much the same as 'which car could race down a mountain road with a teenage driver delivering noodles, a 3/4 frame doorslammer with cheesecutter wheels or a GT3 car?'

But it's not speed. Once you are talking sub 10 seconds, it's not all about the car. The car can run faster and steer better than you are allowing it to. Put you behind a fuelie and it'll run 15 seconds all day. Put someone with half a clue back in it and it's back to 8.5 trapping 200's.

In Germany it is, our highways are a infinite amount of high speed corners, so if you want to exceed 300km/h you need to corner.

t. Someone who has never been on a dragstrip

Drag racing involves a fuckton of driver skill. You have to develop a damn good reaction time. You have to know your car. You have to know how it will react to certain input and how to control it. You have to be precise on the throttle and time your shifts just right.

On top of all that, you have to be consistent. Ever heard of bracket racing? It removes the differences in the cars from the equation and makes a level playing field where only driver skill and consistency matter. My grandad likes to run his stock 6cyl Chevy II, a 24-second 1/4 mile car, and he regularly beats guys in sub-12 second cars.

>Its another kid who just saw Initial D episode

sigh....I'm starting to hate this show

>things you have to do on corners but without the hard parts

>Drag racing involves a fuckton of driver skill. You have to develop a damn good reaction time. You have to know your car. You have to know how it will react to certain input and how to control it. You have to be precise on the throttle and time your shifts just right.

Which is why genuinely skilled drivers can do all of that as well as TURN.

Drag racing is for.....

>My grandad

It doesn't require a high level of driver skill, it requires some, yes, but you're fucking delusional if you think it compares to even the most amateur of circuit racing.

>supra engine car that has never broken into the nines

yeah bro the second gen gs is slow as shit

and the 1uz is nigh unmoddable unless its a fully custom twin turbo with a standalone ecu and fully forged rotating assembly

>Can we all agree being fast in a straight line is a meme
No. There is no validation to be found here nor will Chad's Camaro show your miserable FR-S any mercy at the lights.

At best you can come to terms with your car's poor acceleration and enjoy it for what it is.

>It's all about being a touge master
So muck about on the toe-gay. Just don't expect girls or normies to understand it.

I just like driving, either it's hitting winding roads, or open road straights, city or wangan. I love it all. It's always more fun when you got car friends who liking doing the same to your around with

Yes, because everyone knows that circuit drivers have to deal with their cars picking the front tires up, or holding the car in a straight line while it accelerates to 150+ mph from a dead stop in 1,320 feet.

I'd like to see you autists trying to run at a dragstrip. You sound like the types who would show up in a ZL1 and run 14s all night.

So why is it then that non, semi and professional circuit racers show up to a strip for fun or for promotions and fail abysmally?

How many circuit races have YOU done? How many of these vehicles had 1200 plus at the tyres? And how many times did the super lightweight subframe hold up to a wheels in the air transbrake launch? How do your sick 1G turns around a traffic cone in a Sears car park relate to pulling 2Gs and trying to hold a car straight with the front wheels up?

You couldn't tell shit from clay with all of the internet expertise you hold. You wouldn't know a delay box from a starting box.

drag strip is ez mate
ive done it a few times in my 130hp shitbox

Reminds me of Import Alliance 2015 fall meet. It was at Beech Bend, so the strip was running the whole time.

2 of the pro drifters there made a pretty big bet involving running their cars down the strip. These were 800+HP Enjuku Racing cars, and the shitty drivers managed to turn them into 12-second cars. It was pitiful.

>1UZ is nigh unmoddable unless you mod it.
Do you even know what mods are m8?

I can appreciate a good armchair and I'm sad for you if you can't.

>togue master

Those cars are so underpowered they have to race downhill to get any speed up at all. terrible. It's like pikes peak with 1/5 the amount of horsepower and going the wrong way.

Pretty much any car has decent power under 100km/h, wich you won´t exceed by much anyway on most down or uphills.

>Do you even know what mods are m8?
Those faggots that keep deleting my threads.

Kek