Walking home with yuropoor friend

> Walking home with yuropoor friend
> DS3 passes by
> "Wow user, that car looks fucking so fucking good I bet it feels great to drive"
> "dude that's a sub-100 hp FWD cuckmobile what are you talking about?"
> "at least it's better than your old mercedes user!" (W124)
> "lolwhat?"
> "Yeah I wouldn't even be seen in that pos"
> "so you think it's better just because it's new? This thing has three cylinders"
> "so? Anyways my bus is here user I have to go now, catch you later"

> mfw

Are Europeans this cucked? I honestly feel like they're just trolling at this point

they also come as a 207 HP 6 speed manual

>Walking
Found the cuck

> still FWD

That's cool OP.

90% of the population doesn't care about the RWD meme

and for the other 10%, toyota and scoobydoo made the BRZ/FRS

Found the europenis

In you mouth?

>Gloating about a W124
It's a shitbox. W123 master race.

> gloating
Not gloating but I'd rather drive that than some FWD cuckbox
In your butt nigga

Unless it's a 300TD, it doesn't even matter if it was RWD, FWD or 4WD, the 124 is still a pathetic shitbox hacked together from 123 parts with next to no improvements

He's not a cuck, he's a guy that doesn't give a flyin' shit about cars. There's a different, you know

> next to no improvements
Trust me, it's a very different experience, the w123 was great but the w124 managed to be even better
t. Owned both

Yet it still has the same retarded springs found in the W123, now even worse to replace due to even worse design.
It still has the same old and tired engines from the W123 plus some "new" engines that were more or less outdated when the W124 was released.

All this won't matter when you drive them both and see for yourself

Driven both, owned both and preferred the W123 300D despite it being an anemic piece of shit that either rusted out or broke down every other day.
The W123 looks better to boot.

Most of europe has no car culture.
Most people I know from my country don't know anything about cars and they don't care. But if they see a mercedes they automatically think it's better than anything else.

>Most people I know from my country don't know anything about cars and they don't care. But if they see a mercedes they automatically think it's better than anything else
That's the same anywhere

Did you actually say cuckmobile out loud?

you live in a third world non country and only know poorfag teenagers, what do you expect?

despite being cucked hard by emissions and petrol prices, there is a very hardcore car culture in europe, you just have to be rich/dedicated to actually drive a nice car with big displacement.

On the plus side, there are many fun hot hatches. Don't be so salty and generalize a whole continent with your opinion user.

t. europoor with a 3.2l v6 (im huge here)

3.3 liter swissfag here. out of curiosity how much do you have to pay in taxes yearly?

your mercedes is just as much of a cuckbox

the only difference is that your mercedes is in the price bracket of the impoverished