Moving to Chicago. How's the car scene?

Moving to Chicago. How's the car scene?

They say yellow chix with dix will sit on your shitbox.

Holey.

i would f*ckin destroy that boip

trap kino

actually, THIS chick is the trap

Why the fuck would anyone move to Chicago?

The nigs stealing cars scene is hot. The you owning a car for long is not.

As a native Illinoisan stay the fuck away from Chicago, you're better off heading down to Central Illinois. Peoria, Champaign-Urbana, or Bloomington-Normal are way better and there's a good car culture down here, mostly muscle and classic 60s highway cruisers though, but there plenty Euro and JDM guys here.

are you hmong? Thats a hmong car

because theyre paying me mad nigger money to do so and putting me in one of the nice white areas

>touching the glass
REEEEEEEEEEE STOP
also post that boy butt

im literally crying right now

im crying about how he will never be mine, about how ill never know what its like to hold him in my arms.

No amount of money is worth living in Chicago

Chicago isnt THAT bad, there ARE pockets of civilization in the city and for the most part the groids are quarantined in the south side. It's not like Detroit or someshit

Taxes out the ass and shit weather

uniform needs to be tailored

Shitcancago is the third worst place to live behind jew York and commiefornia

WHAT
im studying in champaign rn and the "car culture" is all the rich chinks driving around in cars.
no meets, the illini auto club is a piece of shit, there are a few modded cars (two GT86's on campus that are stanced and theyre lovely, if youre reading this as the owner props dude)
but honestly? thats about it. maybe i'm expecting LA level shit but the "car culture" down here is shit lol

>How's the car scene?
you won't have a car

because it'll get stolen

dump the set you jerkoff

I would fuck him/her

But which is it? I need to know which folder to save them to

There's a chicag/o/ discord, bunch of guys hang out there and they have meets and stuff. There's a dude with a 650hp benz and a bunch of bike guys n shit

>surbaru
>illest sticker
>"dude bro its gonna be swag af we're gonna have a photoshoot!"
>doesn't wash his car
pottery, look at the fucking dust LOL

/osg/ on suicide watch

you know in your heart which folder it goes into