Driving somewhere

>driving somewhere
>in a hurry
>run into this

wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

lawnewz.com/high-profile/bill-would-make-it-legal-to-run-over-protesters-unintentionally/
youtube.com/watch?v=H500cfY_dck
youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo
youtube.com/watch?v=-1ZzFPAwhDg
youtube.com/watch?v=e0LB635Xvj4
instagram.com/p/BRUferNgucE/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pull up close and wait for my exhaust leak and oil fumes to give them cancer

>spin the ass end around
>activate 2 step
>coat them in burning rubber till they retreat

ask the cop to do his fucking job

Call 911 and tell them a bunch of animals escaped from the primate exhibit and to bring the mini 14

Slide sideways and hopefully take out 3 at once.

>delousing the libcux.webm

I feel in areas where shit like this is prevalent, trains horns find their way into some of those cars

crawl forward slowly so it doesn't hurt them but it pushes them out of the way

Drift into them, see how many I can hit.

Highway technician here. We don't even slow down. Just turn out strobe lights on and keep trucking. They fucking dive for the shoulders then.

Your best bet is to not call the police, but call VDOT. VDOT will give the police a kick in the ass for not doing their job. If you just call the police, you'll wait 30 minutes for the officers to decide who wants to deal with this shit. VDOT calls and bitches at them, and they got 5 cop cars up there in 5 minutes.

move to North Dakota

lawnewz.com/high-profile/bill-would-make-it-legal-to-run-over-protesters-unintentionally/

>stop
>get trusty jeryycan (pic related) 20L ~5,5gal
>get degenerates wet wit gas
>ignite
>sit back and watch

Move forward at approximately 3-5mph. Record protesterst with phone. If damage is done, have police officer arrest for destruction of property and press charges.

RUN THEM OVER FOR BEING N I G G E R lovers Black lives don't matter.

I'm waiting for this thread to fill itself with people pretending they would run these people over lol.

Can;t they just drive onto the grass around them?

Here are some other suggestions.
>if you have a really loud car (i,e huge fart canned shitbox or legitimately powerful V8/turbo six) rev your engine at them till it hurts their ears
>there is a really almost unbearable stinky fish in a can that people eat
>open the can and throw the fish at them.

I'd drive over them. I've done it before.

2 step, i love you user

>pop eurobeat CD in
>fast forward to back on the rocks
>pull a frenchie
youtube.com/watch?v=H500cfY_dck

>driving somewhere
>in a hurry
so about 110mph traveling speed
>run into this
CRASHING THIS PROTEST WITH NO SURVIVORS!

>retards can only get their point of view across by causing mass disruption to people that have nothing to do with their bullshit
The children dont understand this puts people offside.. Someone that may have felt sympathetic for their cause is now vehemently opposed to it because the two hours they spent sitting in traffic cost them their employment.

Get out of the car and explain this to them. If they are too ignorant to give a fuck spit at all of them and start a fight.

If you drive an automatic (so it coasts forward when in gear) and have a fob, would it be possible to do this?

>separate fob from key
>put car in drive, let it start driving forward
>get out
>close and lock doors with fob so dindus can't jump in
>watch as car inches forward at 3mph until it forces retards to move, walk behind it and get in when it's around using fob

Honestly, as someone that's photographed protests before, you'd be surprised how many people are cool with sitting in traffic for a decent amount of time if the cause is right. I mean, not hours, but.

>all their hands are taped together
>get real close to them and lay on the horn
enjoy that hearing loss faggot

That is possible with a manual as well, just put it in 1st gear while driving.

>Get out of car around a crowd of retards just looking for any reason to gang up on someone
Good plan
They can probably slow it down enough to cause it to stall

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

>Good plan
>not carrying concealed
>implying every other motorist within the mile of stopped horseshit wouldn't take your side

>They can probably slow it down enough to cause it to stall
We pull planes in the local gliding club like this, they won´t slow it down.

>stopping the first time
>not running them over and claim it was an accident

>that webm name

fucking kek'd

HHHHOOOOOOOONNNNKKKKKKKK HHHHOOOOOOOONNNNKKKKKKKK

In all honestly, inch closer until they touch my car, and then just dump the clutch at 7k. It'll scare the shit out of them and any that don't run away will get hurt. The whole "assault with a deadly weapon" thing goes away when it becomes self defense and protection against property damage.

I live in Florida though so Ive never experienced anything like this.

slowly drive into them and like 2mph so they are pushed out of the way but not hurt

Don't they only ever do this in states with a liberal majority anyway?

I like this idea. Deafen them, roll coal or smoke them out. They behave with impunity because they know nobody's going to run them over and foot the consequence, but why not dish out a little punishment for their efforts?

These.
No one is going to pull that shit in the south though. Everyone and their grandmother has truck or at least a large suv and anyone who doesn't drives ricers

Was getting satanic trips part of your plan?

Technically speaking:

If you SLOWLY continue driving, like, idling slow but just nudge them aside and one of them protests and actually damages a window or flattens a tire, who'd get into trouble?

Aren't their rights already in the trash because they stand in the middle of the fucking highway?

>on Veeky Forums
>not being an edgelord

depends how cucked your state/judge is. i know tennessee just passed a law allowing you to drive through disruptive mobs within reason

Based Tennessee.

>lay down inches in front of moving vehicle
>surprised when it crushes you

wew

Tire iron under my seat and if needed baseball bat for shit like this if they don't let me edge my way through. What are a bunch of skinny numale protestors gonna do to me if they damage my car? My taxes pay for those roads, they're mine to use. The line of cars will be full of pissed off people too, more than that line.

She had actually more balls than the guy who wanted to bail out in the last second.

I think if there was evidence of attempting to brake before plowing through you'd be in the clear in uncucked states and before decent judges.

Shit like this would never work out in Australia in the first place, though. Our truckies are all methed up and don't stop for anything and it'd be a socially acceptable excuse to do burnouts to disperse the "protestors".

I AM satan!

Bravery is not the absence of fear. What she demonstrated is stupidity.

This is a pretty douchebag example but trucks/SUVs with a full steel bumper replacement with a guard are great for situations where you "need to get out of there". They're designed to lessen damage when you hit a deer at 45 MPH and you just need to provoke the protesters, get the reaction on film and the moment they touch your car, you run them down in self defense

Is there no issue regarding "reasonable force" where you live? I mean I'm all for making paste of Soros-funded agitators but how defensible would "they dun touched mah trucc" be?

So here is the whole problem with this issue and the very very simple fix.
They have to go on to the freeway/hiway at some point. It is the first people to stop that do the damage. They couldnt block anyone if the first people were not pussies. That is why you dont see Jethro in his lifted F350 at the front of this bullshit.
If the person in front doesnt stop the protest never gets formed. They have to slow people down enough to stop. If you dont slow down then no problem.

Ok, you're definitely right

checked

>that black ice

>Be me.
>Own a Ferret Armored Car.
Drop the armored hatches and kick it into second, I guess.

>they dun touched mah trucc

more like

>they dun surrounded my truck and started striking it with the intent of pulling me out of my vehicle and attacking me with the potentially lethal consequences of an angry mob

it can be debated in a courtroom

Oh so now we're in /k/ power fantasy territory

And then everybody abuses it to drive through whoever they want, then everyone yells "MUH FREEDOMS GUBMENT DONT TRED ON ME" when the government decides it was a bad idea.

what if i dont live in virginia

Then call TDOT

don't live in Tennessee either, broseph

>it can be debated in a courtroom
You ought to pray for a sympathetic jury without nogs or "white guilt" loony lefties, then. Even if you were at risk (and not just using it as justification to pancake the cunts) they'd be insistent on seeing you lynched.

>And then everybody abuses it to drive through whoever they want
Seems reasonable if you're doing something like blocking a highway for no reason beyond being a nuisance. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Then call texDot

I live in florida. wat do?

call ghostbusters

Order a terrorist costume off amazon with drone drop shipping. honk violently while screaming faux arabic then when drone delivers constume put on then exit motor vehicle and scream allahu ackbar while running into the mob
>2 step
profit

>being mentally stable enough to not floor it
lol why are you on Veeky Forums

>drive within 1 inch of them
>lean on horn

every time

probably just drive around their bullshit and try to throw as big of a rooster tail as possible at them

Probably sounds edgelord but something I think would be funny to do if you had the right car.

>turbo car w/2step. Backup a foot away from them and lay on gas spitting flames on their legs and blowing out the lib eardrums
>Get really close to them. Do a burnout and watch as they breath in the sweet fumes of burning rubber.

youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo

Break out the Mustang... It was designed to hit crowds...

haha that eurobeat has gotta be edited in there. There is just no fucking way, it can't be that perfect

also
>I'm going to try and stop this drifting car by standing in front of it

Cops: "Heh, what a champ, let him go"

youtube.com/watch?v=-1ZzFPAwhDg

Why do the cops do nothing?
if I were in my shitbox I would just slowly go through and move them out of the way, if it were a nice car I'd just be cucked because it's not worth letting them kick your car or break a window

youtube.com/watch?v=e0LB635Xvj4

>Get out
>Pull out my CC firearm for self defence
>Sit on hood of car
>Dont point or aim at anybody unless they approach the front of my car
>have GF drive forward at a average pace

alternatively. walk up and pepper spray the cunts

instagram.com/p/BRUferNgucE/

Not live in Cuckmerica

happy endings make me happy

I don't want blood or guts on my E30 so I'd take out the machete

excellent

They were not able to find enough idiots so they had to use hand extenders to cover whole highway?

what the fuck kek, I just saw this

It's unfortunately edited in, yeah.

>aw shit nigga i was only doing it to look brave
>fuck this

Texas law defines a riot as any group of 3 or more people breaking the law, and it also gives us a green light to use lethal force against rioters, so...

>"PEACEFUL PROTEST"
That stopped being peaceful quick.

>jeep driver telling him to get a job
10/10

What is wrong with these people? If they have something against the person driving the pickup why not attack him rather than jumping in front of his truck. This is just dumb.

>Engage Terrain Respons Mode
>Set the car to "Rock Crawl"
>Lock Diffs.
>Assert utter Vehicular superiority.

>YOU'RE TRYING TO INCITE US TO BE MAD
>be peaceful.
>be peaceful.
>be peaceful.
>ONE POLICY ONE POLICY FUCK YOUR SHIT
>broken windshield, broken windows

Who's saying 'go through?' The passenger?

My dream is driving to one of these protest/riots with a car with bulletproof windows and panels and watching them spend an hour beating on the windows until their hands bleed and smiling at them the whole time while crawling through at two miles per hour.

the guy was smarter.