What is the most extreme funktional aero you have seen?

What is the most extreme funktional aero you have seen?
What would you add to your car?

pic related is a civic wit a Cd of 0.17, wich gets 95 mpg @60mph and 50mpg @95mph and can still accelerate at its former topspeed.

I´m planning to get a partial Kammback, flow seperators, air damm and a partial grillblock for my car for maximum topspeed and more mpg.

Bump

kek who measured the drag?

The freak that constructed this high speed fuel saver.
He did that with some sort of coasting test.

quack

214 mpg

>What would you add to your car?
Inspections aren't very happy about slapping homemade crap onto your car.

However if I were sure about the legality I'd love to build something like this with adjustable air suspension, flat hubcaps, rear wheel skirts and shaved doorhandles.

The top secret supra bodykit (it's more panel replacement than anything) is pretty wild, wind tunnel tested and full CF.

Expensive as fuck though.

Does anyone have a Idea how to get a aircooled(non blower) motorcycle more aerodynamic?

More and more fairings my man, the same way you make anything more aeroe dynamic. See

I can´t do that, because may engine wouldn´t get enough cooling air.

You make it so there's vents to move air over your engine, keeping g it cool. You have to find a way to leave it open enough to get airflow. But you could add something on the back of your bike to make it more tear drop shaped and that wouldn't interfere with your engine cooling g at all

A Kammback doesn´t make that much sense if the whole air flowing around it is already turbulent as fuck.
Looks interesting, but not that effective.

Yes it does, it won't have the same affect as a perfect streamlined shape but it will help. user was concerned about engine cooling so I'm saying this is something you can do that will not disturb engine cooling at all yet you still may notice some gains

Square shape makes pubes

How is it not that effective. High speed runs are very concerned about air drag, they have to be it's the biggest thing that keeps them from.going faster

Of course this is the cheapest mod for aerodynamics on a motorcycle

I already did that, to speed increased by about 5%, but I was lready 2000rp above the powerband.
Only if the fow somehow reattaches to the Kammback.
Kreidler was verry effective with their 1965 50ccm word record maschine driving over 220km/h

That's awesome you got 5% that's significant, now get taller gears and learn to fly