January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/B7j7qr3C

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FFXV/comments/5t367b/pitioss_ruins_revelations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lonely

Like Sakaguchi.

>no Auron
Why?

For OP? Well no one had requests, and I just picked the first FF related thing on My Documents.

For BE

I...I knew that.

Also, saved for future OP usage. How do I even find this stuff. I don't know what nip words to use.

Which one?

>Time to die!
>Say goodbye!

Remember that you will never, ever, EVER be able to protect this man's smile.

why would I want to?

Good night, sweet prince.

Can't wait for all the Kenny Crow gangbang doujins.

Do it for Ignis' sake

For my summon tickets, I already have one job, so do I get Greater, Ability 3, REMAKE 4, or just more Jobs?

>Magic is mine!

>*taps screen*
heh, marks for bravery
>*hits you for 9999 damage*

>only 9999 damage
lol

Being Ignis is truly suffering.

Don't get cocky

Say good night!

Why are my petrified units showing up like some weird darkened hue but some videos show they as actually looking like stone in BE?
Is there a way to get the proper petrified look in my device?

>Playing BE and RK on my phone with my left hand
>Playing Mobius on steam with my right hand
Does OO work on emulators so I can play 4 mobage at once?

Do people here use Cerius?
I was thinking of leveling her since I've got nothing else to do and this ELT would have probably been easier with all those bar spells.

not impressive unless you're also sucking yourself off while you do that.

Why do his cheeks look so much fatter than they did in the demo? Dude needs to lay off the fries.

>3 daily pulls and not a single Cupid Luna
Stop this shit Gumi I'm tired of pulling on your meme banners

Yep, she's worth levelling as a niche unit.

he's shit
just craft the bar spells you need and give it to a support with dualcast

What support? And that's implying I have a dualcast, and that dualcast would be for Refia which would spend all her time healing.

>he

Cerius has innate dc so i think the cura rod or carbuncle can make her a secondary healer, plus bar-ga spells are always nice.
Only level her if you have nothing else to do though as her utility is limited.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Healing rod + Ramuh so she gets dura, imperil and dispel in her kit. She can cover two elemental resistances in one turn, including stone, wind and water through materias. Seems pretty good desu.
It may be worth losing the third dps or Cecil depending on the scenario.

ded thread, ded series...

Stop pretending to be him. He left us and I'm happy he moved on.

New Mobius player.

Should I take the 12 summon tickets I have and put in for 2 new jobs, or focus on the ability cards while the FFVII event is going on?

I just reached the arena in chapter 2

please respond

Whats your job currently?

I really need to grind for orbs and EXP but I keep trying and failing the fucking Ult+ shit and losing

I want that MC3 goddamn it

whats your team setup?

use a Thunder God RW fampai

If you haven't rolled a real job yet, just do it now. You'll be much better off with whatever job you roll that's not onion crap.

In BE, are some units exclusive to the servers you play in? Like Cupid Artemios for Global, Yun for China or Randy for Japan?

Just had the basic three starters upgraded to their 3rd tier, but I tend to stick with Knight.

Did 2 summons and got Dragoon and Ranger.

Dragoon seems decent, at least once I level the skill panel up

Only Global and Japan exists, and yes, some units are exclusive to their respective servers.

>tfw you thought Jessie was just a really nice guy back in the day

Eh.
Still need wedge.
Also did they really use that pic for jessie?
She could kill someone with that chin

i'm guilty of that.
didn't really pay attention and had a small tv, so i couldn't tell.
wasn't until years later that i realized she just wanted clod to notice her.

Squats for the gainz god

>she just wanted Cloud to notice her
>dies without telling him how she feels

I want to protect her smile in the remake, but I know that i'll just have to watch her die all over again in current gen graphics ;_;

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

He gave the Judges way too much power and trust, plus he should have had them analyzed psychologically for mental stability and loyalty - which Gabranth didn't have.

That, he did wrong.

>no mobage discussion
>ded thread
Curse you mobile gaming, but it's a necessary evil

Our guild leader is gone so the thread is ded

you mean resident autist

So is the Cup Noodles quest in XV a joke, or did they really let a retard write a quest?

I know this is a discussion that we've had before, albeit in a slightly different format.
None of the judges had shown incompetence at a level that would have prevented them from carrying out his orders, and none of them (even gabranth) had shown any signs of desiring outright treason before they performed it.
Gabranth was never loyal to the True Hero directly, he was always more loyal to Gramis first and then Larsa and then his hatred of Basch, but he knew this and accounted for it. Gabranth turning traitor at the end was multiple levels of idiocy and not only due to his lack of loyalty, as turning against the True Hero significantly worsened Larsa's life and future as well, as now he had to face all the issues of Archadia directly himself, with no experience and very little help, and he would be the nearly unprotected target of everyone in Archadia that had previously gone for the True Hero. Gabranth not only displayed a previously undisplayed level of treason, but also of idiocy.

So I've heard you get 5* upgrade material in chapter 3. As soldier first class what would be the best card to up?

I think mostly a joke/for product placement, but it's really unfortunate for Gladio's character. He was already used to promote the product placement of Coleman, so the cup noodle was kind of overkill. The other three boys soom to be much more liked compared to Gladio, mostly because A) he's used too much as a vehicle for product placement and B) his outburst against Noctis on the train made a lot of people label him as 'problematic >:(' because he's hurting poor baby Noctis, when in reality he's just doing his job and getting Noctis off his ass.

tl;dr, the cup noodle was funny but Gladio is terribly underdeveloped as a character because of it, and other things.

>"Come back soon! We need our king!"
>"Yeah, count on it!"
He's not coming back, is he?

He'll come back as a summon

reddit.com/r/FFXV/comments/5t367b/pitioss_ruins_revelations/

Has /ffg/ read this/what are your thoughts? Sounds pretty believable to me. Just proves all the stuff that was the original vision and got cut from the game.

Yeh I felt Pitioss was telling a story through the statues when I went through it. Don't know about being cut out though.

tl;dr please. im retarded

I didn't expect these feelings.

Buster Sword. Maybe Masamune one part 2 of the event comes out and it's upgraded to X

Pitioss = Pit of Eos. The stature of the lady at the bottom is a statue of goddess Eos, the devil statues are Ifrit, the beard statue at the start is Titan. You set Ifrit free with a rolling ball = you setting down Meteor and Titan catches it. Pitioss is basically Ifrits journey to the underworld to find Eos.

When you leave Pitioss the first think you see is Ravatogh which is Ifrit's and Eos's dead bodies, specifically Ifrit's horns and Eos's wing.

The final DLC is titled "He's baaack!"

Basically its telling the story of how Eos (a goddess and creator of the world, basically Etro like in FF13) fell in love with Ifrit but was later killed, supposedly for loving and having children with a human (her children are suspected to be the distant descendants of the oracle and king). Pitioss specifically is telling the story of Ifrit descending into the underworld to save a dying Eos, who was so infected with darkness (the starscourge) that she ended up infecting the world. The gods all wanted to stop Ifrit from saving her, but in the end he does and burns both his and her body on a pyre that become Ravatogh. The Lucian crystal was believed to be Eos' heart and contains the last bit of pure light in the world, which was the whole purpose of Noctis' journey, to reclaim the light and bring the dawn back.

So basically everything began and ended with Ifrit, and for all that he's a dick its mainly because the other gods didnt like him, and he inadvertently saved the world.

>start reading
>5 to 7 paragraphs dedicated to just thanking people
>no theory in sight
Oh, eos.

Just freaking scroll past them user, its not that hard. The theory is literally like 10k words long, you really cant miss it.

Anyone have the list of NOX ports we should be blocking?

I think Haste is a good choice. You can get very good damage cards from the infinite multiplayer grind, so I like to augment support cards first

It was interesting, if not a bit reaching. Some of the items made sense, the others took a lot of reaching to get to. Interesting theory, none the less.

you can't get break defense down cards from multiplayer, and they can't break the damage limit until 5*/ability level 10, so one of those is a better choice imo

Finally got around to pulling the ff7 half draw.

Holy shit

Hey Mobius friends. Is the FFVII REMAKE collaboration event still going on and if so how do i get this soldier job everyone is talking about from it?

So I see all these nerds running around with buster sword on soldier 1st class? How the fuck do you get said weapon? I've been googling around and it seems tied to the job but I can't figure it out for the life of me.
Is it just people RPing with a weapon they got elsewhere or is it actually tied to the job? If so how get?

you get new weapons by unlocking job skill panels

Pretty sure you have to get to the 5th panel on the Soldier job

Any RK bros up to help me with Rubicone? Both U+ and Apoc.
Currently waiting in the U+, usual code, 7243

13 hours played. Lvl 10. Still Chpt 1.

Thank you anons.

Guess I'll try later for the RK room

I was setting up party to help, I need apoc myself

which one of these banners is GAS? what is GAS? what banner do i pull on and why????????????? there are no guides on this

Can I upgrade finishing touch to higher * or does it eventually just fall off?
Also what decides what skillseeds drop? Ability card slot or job slot? or the mission I'm doing?
Sorry for all the questions mobius anons, feel free to ignore me if I'm being a retard. But I can't find shit for mobius resources out there and this game is confusing as fuck no matter how much I read the tutorial and help page.

get one summoned job and spend the rest on trying to get the event cards, specially wedge