Weeb bums with sound
Previously in /dbt/:

First for cruisers are neat but I need to sell this bike for an fz6

Second for great weather but no funds to go riding

>fz6
>not even fz8
shit kate pls

Noice

I want a 14k redline as well as a fairing. Fz8 is also still like 1.5k more expensive.

>>>>>>>>>>> I want a fairing

>You will always be my favorite meme

>Not wanting wind protection on long ass rides
It's like you've never toured. Wind is tiring

how about you stop being a weak faggot

I've done a year of nonstop riding in Oregon. At this point, I've earned my stripes of Miserables riding experiences. Time to move up.

Did you edit the picture? And thank you

It`s all me Senpai.

>move up to an fz6
why do you want a 600 if you've been riding this long?

Because he can't ride for shit

why go to a dealer i thought everyone does private party to get their bikes? isn't that the cardinal rule of Veeky Forums?

Because it's still way faster than everything else he has had. Who really cares? It's just what he wants

I'll probably buying my next bike at a dealer.
Comes with a full check up, replacing of the windscreen when damaged and warranty.
Just some ease of mind I am willing to pay for.

nah, just the poorfags. some of us can actually afford nice/new bikes

Mainly insurance. I'm still 21 with the not best driving record, so a 600 will be cheaper to insure than a Peter bike. And the fz6 still has a hundred horsepower, pretty much near double anything I've ever owned.

Tru

While this is true, this is a very reputable dealer and they're offering a pretty good deal. Like 2,900 for an 05 with 6500 miles. Also new Michelin tires as well.

A lot of people aren't mechanically inclined enough to wrench/understand their own bikes so they feel more comfortable buying through a dealer who tells them buzzwords like "checked for safety" or "inspected" or "tuned up".

Literally none of this is true. If dealers actually gave a shit about optimizing their pre-owned bikes, then they wouldn't be sitting there with pitch black brake fluid in the reservoir.

You have dealers and you have stealers.

>If dealers actually gave a shit about optimizing their pre-owned bikes, then they wouldn't be sitting there with pitch black brake fluid in the reservoir.
lmao only in america

All of the brake fluid is clear on this fz6 and the oil was changed recently, as well as a new set of tires.

Checkmate, atheist

fair enough, when i insured my xb12r at 22 i got raped on insurance.

finally turning 25 though, so my rates should go down.

I definitely would move an xb9r but they're hard to find. How was riding on the highway on a Buell?

That's good I suppose. My point is that dealers provide a false sense of security for most people. It isn't difficult nor expensive to perform basic maintenance and the fact that most dealers don't do these basic things is a pretty good indication of the fact that they don't do shit. They ride it around the parking lot, make sure threads aren't showing on the tires, throw some shitty bulk petroleum oil in it, and make sure the chain isn't falling apart. The rest is "good enough" to sell as is. If I'm paying a premium at a dealership, it should be pretty damn refreshed.

Honestly,I fully believe it's all about the reputation of the dealer. Some are scheisty, some are actually decent. That being said, this bike is actually at market value and is in great shape. It's wholly with that much, and it has had maintenance performed. I'm sure if you went to Abdul's motorcycle Allah plus, you might not get that experience.

highway is great, but I find myself searching for a 6th gear on the interstate.

the 9s can be modded to have more power than the 12s, too, since they have a different piston and can rev higher.

How was the riding position? And that's what I heard, as well as having a taller rear end ratio.

not great on the R that I have - typical sportbike positioning will leave you sore after an hour.

the S, however, has a standard seating position and a better reach on the handlebars.

forgot to mention that nobody talks about how great the handling is. the stock suspension has 6 total adjustments for fine tuning, and the short wheelbase will pull you into any corner you want.

Interesting. I love the look of the r, but I need something mildly comfortable. Still, very cool stuff.

desu in retrospect i would have chosen the s even though i like the fairings on the r

Alright, so what do you guys know about selling bikes?

I'm pretty tired of mine, and I think I just want to cash out and get out of the bike game

You list it, then you deal with a gorillion retards, then you sell it.

That bike is sexy as fuark

>sunshine, 10degree
Time to put on gear and go for a ride, this time I'll make sure to actually record anything

if by sexy you mean gay as hell (I assume thats what you consider sexy) I agree

V twins and perimeter brakes are cool, so is the bikini fairing

don't hate

>weird ass looking swing arm

Paul smart Ducati is sexual as fuck

harley motors are not sexy nor do they sound it

ducati twins yes, harley no

Those are some red hot opinions you've got going on there

A cute
>mfw no buells near me
>mfw no face

SPRINGTIEM FUCK YEA

It's the truth.
Harleys sound like absolute dying shit.

Makes me miss my old FZ6

lol soft tail

>I don't like thing
That's fine.

Muh dick.

MENSCHENRECHTE
ABGESCHAFFT

wear some shoes when going outside dammit

>wearing shoes in your garden
Why?

because fungal infections

Why would I do that

It's pretty nice. I'd prefer a road King though

I really like the exhausts on Buells too.

You mean the thing you get from wearing sweaty shoes?

This, fuck shoes. I only wear them for work, bike, and skiing. Flip flops year round is the way to go

>Flip flops
Fag

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
They're comfy, and I'm on the boat / at the beach half the year anyways

This.

cringe

Autists get out
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

>flip flops
>not the driving gloves of the feet in terms of cringy and autismness

Flip flops are p normie my dude. Merrells are peak autism

>american """""""style"""""""""

I've literally only known autistic people and the elderly to wear them. Sperry boat shoes are my normal attire, or cowboy boots in the winter.

Alpinestars flip flops are godly

>sperrys
Jesus Christ can you be even more of a meme

just complete your shitty idealology and wear some velcro sandals and socks like the faggot you are

how to git a Z1?

Those are lame unless I'm camping or in the mountains in summer.

They're pretty comfy and look good.

Doesn't apply to those loafer things they make, but if you ever hike or walk long distances in their actual boots, you probably wouldn't talk shit anymore.

Looks like other than dealing with Alibaba and China transhipment services, there are only two dual-camera HD recorders for motorcycles: the K1 (usually branded Innovv or Koonlung) and the X1F (usually branded V-Sys). Anyone got any experience with either of these?

Is it normal to spend nearly £1000 on gear?

I have pair of their hiking boots there killer. Extremely comfortable.

If you want to. I've spent 250 on gear total. I just know people who've given me a bunch

Sounds about right for decent shit. £400 on the helmet, £200 on jacket, trousers and boots (boots will probably be less, chuck that in for the helmet if so).

go back in time

lucky you.

The problem is gear is expensive and I started out buying a load of crap stuff that fell apart. Now I am buying proper good quality stuff, expensive lesson learnt.

>3 pairs of trousers
>about £200
>3 jackets
>about £200
>4 helmets
>about £200
>4 gloves
>about £200
>2 boots
>about £200

Why the fuck do you have the pairs of everything?

You're such a fag

>Merrells are autistic
>Yeah i have some Merrells. they're great

Why is the fz6 the new biggest meme?

If you weren't so involved with your autism 4 you would be able to glean that I meant the slip on shoes I posted.

Muh R6 motor

because I buy something that doesnt fit very well and isnt very good because I was lured by the price.

At least I have something for a passenger to use I guess.

>speed limits

From my small experience you want wind because it helps keeping you up and you don't have to use back muscles.

Nothing better than cruising at 120kmh seated far from the tank to rest.

My body was so fatigued after 10+hours on this that I'll pass. Wind got old real quick

>fork seals were on backorder forever
>finally decide "fuck it I'll take it to the mechanic and pay for him to get everything else done and do it instead of just waiting"
>bike has been at his shop for a few days now
>fork seals have come off back order and are now available for a next day pickup

JUST

>Order a bunch of cosmetic stuff for my bike
>One vinyl is on back order
>Wait 5 weeks for them to get it so they can finally ship it out.

Posting best (new) commuter bike

Bought a new gun to cc while on my bike.
Feels good man.

#Murica

What octane do you guys use and what bike? Also which index you use otherwise it's useless; refer to image.

post naow

Fits great in my riding jacket pocket

Just lay down on the tank, become the wind.

I run 91 AKI on my Tuono as the manual suggests. Apparently you can get away with 89 or even 87 if it's stock fueling but I've never tried.

That doesn't work after 2 hours