Have you ever put the petal to the medal?

Have you ever put the petal to the medal?

Yes, for 1 hour straight.
It was funny, but driving 110 mph for one hour is exausting.

>what is cruise control?

You can tell how old of a term that is, cause nowadays it's really more of putting the arbitrary input device to the carpet, but I guess that doesn't roll off the tongue that easily.

>Have you ever put the petal to the medal?
Every time I drive.
I have a slow car.

Yes.
There is no other option in a 3000kg brick powered by a 2.0L diesel that puts out about 150hp.

pedal to the metal in minus 20C and cracked my radiator

Don't worry, op; I see what you did there.

1. my car doesn´t have that
2. 110ph is usually locked
3. Keeping the accelerator down wasn´t the exausting part

What was the hard part, trying to fit the automatic gear selector up your asshole while mashing your accelerator with your left foot and steering with the right?

The hrad part was keeping the concetration after I was already driving for 3 hours.
You don´t understand that when you have never driven that fast for a extended amount of time in the mist.

Also
>autotragic
No.

It isn't even that fast, dude. And you probably weren't even going that fast, unless you clocked with a GPS speedometer, normal speedometers don't work well at high speeds, since the wheel gets larger in diameter due to centrifugal force

boy Ive driven 22 hours straight. its not too hard at all, the seat just hurts after a while.

Rather than heel toe downshift I brake, clutch in, full throttle for a fraction of a second to up revs, clutch out, and jump back on the brake.

Is this harmful? I've only been driving a manual for a few months.

thats literally heel toe just without braking

The pedal?
I have to floor the accelerator to get full performance from my engine, but the firewall is covered in carpet and I think it's fibreglass or something rather than metal.

Did a rolling burnout in second and the pedal got stuck under the floor mat. It took a couple of hits on the Rev limiter to realize it and I promptly turned the ignition off and resolved the issue.

I finally get how foot fetishism is a thing.

it isnt, also it is bad fpr the friction plate on tje clutch, double clutch instead so you dont force the clutch

What are you talking about? He just described a rev-match downshift.

Yes. I abuse all of my vehicles routinely.

>put pedal to floor while going up hill
>started dropping mph

I can't wait until I can finance a vehicle.

The clutch is fine, the throwout bearing's doing all the work.

He should be double clutching to get the input shaft speed matched to the engine speed though.

>50hp shitbox
>4 fatsos on board plus luggage
>incline in road

Pedal to the metal in 4th just to keep going at 70 kmh / 45 mph

Yeah it was the time i took my chevy to the levy, but the levy was dry.

no, I drive a beater and I'm scared if I go above 4k something will detonate

>pedal to the metal
>110mph
Do you drive a pre-80s truck?

wheres the clutch? dumb cunts

>arbitrary input device
It's still called a gas pedal.

Thanks arrow user

>I was already driving for 3 hours
Fucking kek, you pussy.

I did it once in my Ford Truck. Then it broke down.

>mfw doing burnouts(really i mean making the axle hop and chirp the tires over and over again) at stoplights in my 1990 f-250 with 300k miles and it just takes the abuse

yeah, i had a '82 F-150. it was dying so i had no choice but to but it out of its misery.