How many BMW souls do you figure the memeburg ring has consumed?

How many BMW souls do you figure the memeburg ring has consumed?

youtu.be/SwN86seWo2E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=opGa1AUeVtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wClYhdiCSHs
youtube.com/watch?v=tNsatHMQ5w4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ddx3WEz4Si8
youtube.com/watch?v=Bm8hVQ2VtdY
youtube.com/watch?v=zKKhX-H9q2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_guSkLluhPo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ch0rPsWYFXw
blackflag.jalopnik.com/two-dead-three-injured-in-track-day-crash-at-nurburgri-1784257297
youtu.be/-loBN8vZACI
youtu.be/3kO23Iz7UGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

since BMW is the most tracked car brand on earth I'd say bmws are the most crashed cars on the Ring

Not enough

that fucking red s2000 getting wrecked was fucking sacrilege. I want one so bad.

How many of you have actually driven on the Nurburgerring?

In reality

I think the ring prefers to dine on Porsche's. Why the fuck would you buy one of these? They sound like complete shit and seem to have major issues going around a low speed turn.

youtube.com/watch?v=opGa1AUeVtQ

>since BMW is the most tracked car brand on earth
lol no. the miata is the most raced car globally

Porsche is literally a suicide booth on wheels.

>that guy on the red motorcycle who keeps trying to cut a corner by driving over grass

>most tracked brand
>lists a model
nice job miatacuck

BMWs are cars. Machines like lawn mowers and toasters, they have no souls

3 series are basically the turd gens of europe

so, a lot

mazda then :^)

incorrect, all BMW cars are turds. BMW motorad is the only BMW brand that's not shit

More Miatas are being tracked than BMWs in total. Yet BMW are massively overrepresented in crashes.

Conclusion: You BMW niggers are the dindus of the auto world. Grats.

turd gen is referencing third gen f-body's in america, cheap and plentiful and typically owned by high schoolers

newfag

RR is prone to oversteer, what a revelation. Some people like to have fun and don't want a fat understeering awd robo-car.

>They sound like complete shit
Peasant-tier opinion. Never show your face around my country club.

>a much more powerful car crashes more often than a cuck mobile
Nice observation miatacuck

Out come the excuses. It's like that white supremacy bullshit.

why do so many people take shitboxes to tracks and try to keep up with sports/supercars...

Lots. There are entire compilations of BMWs crashing at the nuremberg rally

youtube.com/watch?v=wClYhdiCSHs
youtube.com/watch?v=tNsatHMQ5w4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ddx3WEz4Si8
youtube.com/watch?v=Bm8hVQ2VtdY
youtube.com/watch?v=zKKhX-H9q2Y

>Never show your face around my country club.

What if I do? Are you gonna call your wifes son?

Thanks. Nothing makes me feel better than watching assholes prang their shit. This should be a YLYL thread...

some Veeky Forumstists have, i don't know how many.

i'm planning to go for the first time this year. hope i don't end up in these videos lol

youtube.com/watch?v=_guSkLluhPo
This guy's an Veeky Forumstist. He even made it into one of those monthly compilations.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch0rPsWYFXw
Another Veeky Forumstist

Hands up if any of you have ever been there and driven the Ring.

Oh, I'm the only one, eh?

>projecting this hard
Stay BTFO

Thanks to OP I've watched a couple hours of nurburgring crash videos and I can now say that absolute worst drivers are renault megane drivers.

the average kid on Veeky Forums would lose their shit when they saw the nurnburg or francorchamps.
Since when is hating and not having a clue what you are talking about cool?

fuck your memeballs, children.

I did, on an automatic wagon rental Toyota, with 4 more people and luggage on board.
Fucking exhilarating.
It was the day after that guy and his girlfriend died on a red civic by crashing into a service van.

o/

pic. That´s me driving a BMW 328i coupe E36 at the ´ring in 2008.

>crashing into a service van.
lol what a dumbass

best video I've seen all month mate, thanks for the chuckle.

lmao at all the hot hatches

i have. in an M5 no less. Okay i drove like a chicken, but it was the best drive of my life. easily

There are only about >900.000 Miatas produced while there have been millions of BMWs sold. And Miata is not a "car brand" dumbass
More miatas are tracked maybe in America and Asia. You don't see any Miatas in europe

As far as I remember, the story was that they guy ignored or didn't notice the yellow flags, hit the service van (that was stopped on the track to help another crashed car) and then went careening against the barriers. Both dead on impact.

There were pictures of the before and after, dumb kid didn't even bring a helmet for the girlfriend. Not that it would have helped, but still..

and it was just a few corners before where you're at in the picture

E36 on the ring, i can only imagine that was great fun.

Yep, found the story

blackflag.jalopnik.com/two-dead-three-injured-in-track-day-crash-at-nurburgri-1784257297

youtu.be/-loBN8vZACI
Introduction for your first round. Become an expert.

Yes it was. I´m so glad that I did it. I live in Finland, so it´s not that close(in euro scale). I highly recommend going, if possible, even if it´s "only" on board the ´Ring Taxi.
For me the most intense part was the one where the MX-5video-guy was from about 4:25min to 5:50min. The track feels so narrow when you have pedal to the metal in 5th gear.

there's a difference between tracked and raced

you do see them in europe, i track mine and there are various MX-5 racing series in the UK which are quite popular. but it's a bigger thing in the USA with SCCA Spec Miata and whatnot

enjoyed the video

Not enough

What car should someone drive so they don't die. Asking for a friend.
Pic unrelated.

>Pic unrelated

You sure about that?

havent driven in 3 years and am getting e46 next month wanted to try the ring same day...
>no 10x

youtu.be/3kO23Iz7UGE

aint this bitch 13

Those fences look like they bounce back pretty well but I imagine they have to replace them often due to people slamming into them.

bitch 13

The Nürnbergring is the nearest track for me. I want to aquire driving skills but I am too scared to go there as a total beginner.
Where should I start to learn full car control (muh sik skidz) and where should I go if the nürnburgring is so fucking dangerous?
I also could go to spa, it's about the same distance I think

if you damage the fence you have to cover replacement costs

Thats what macpherson struts get you

not enough

three times

Spa is an international circuit, and look up Eau Rouge. What you need is a small, relatively flat track to practice on. Think Tsukuba-ish

Stop driving a fwd you nigger

WR or R6?

>most popular car on the track
>most crashes

It really stimulates my cognitive abilities.

>tfw want to visit the ring someday
>tfw 2000+ kg autotragic landbarge

Even that DHL van would tear my car to pieces

You can literally buy a shit bmw for $500 and throw it on the ring.

I know, but I'd want a car that can take me to Germany and back in one piece, a 500 buck shit BMW most probably will not be able to do that.

Will look into it. Are there any courses pr anything that I can take as a poorfag to learn driving on a track or how do I get into it?
My car is rwd

I've seen old American landbarges go on the ring. Prepare to get seasick.
Prepare to take the shortcut at Adenauer Forst.