I want an american car but

I want to buy American but these fuckin guys man...

Audis are made in Mexico, though.

i would trust a foreigner who needs that job to stay in the country over a privileged white person who has a new job every 6 months

motivated people tend to do a better job

>letting your workers mount random cardboard signs and flags to highly complex automated machinery where anything foreign caught in the mechanical workings could result in tens of thousands in damages
Only in America.

>racists are so fearful of minorities they that that fear dictate what car they buy

if racism isnt a mental illness than im fucking donald trumps sloppy ass pussy every fucking day

fuck off back to /pol/ please

>Yurop
>artifacts everywhere
>America
>clear and high rez image
America wins again

Get a Toyota Camry, they're made in Kentucky

fuck off to your containment board losers

>Confusing hatred with fear

if it's Veeky Forums related, then it's appropriate for this board. go chew a dick.

>mental illness

most racists are adults with an imaginary friend

You can only truly hate a general group of people because you're afraid of the stereotypical image of that group.
This is why racists are invariably cowards.

all hate is fear

you don't hate something randomly, you hate it becasue you fear what it could do

Tesla is non union

and the viper is better than both of those combined, i guess bniggers are better than whites

that guys a fkn beast u racist whiteboi

>whiteboi

Barkin' up the wrong tree, hombre.

>black man head of designing cars
>faster than anything Europe has ever made

Thank you based niggers

Anything niggers touch will eventually turn to shit. Fuck American cars

Never really thought much about it, but you're completely right. The racist I know are always whining about how (insert race) are going to (insert frightful event). They are scared little pisspants' aren't they?

Hey racists, grow a pair.

Buy a Honda or Toyota, they're more American than American brands.

nice patriotism bro
kys

are you saying kek isn't real

How was this one pol?

The white race is in /pol/ position