Heh

Heh

how will cam ever recover

Daddy onion comes through with the allowance

I've always wondered where all their money comes from and how they can just drive for two states over for some part, they basically live in that garage

They're pulling around $10K a month between YouTube and clothing sales

I have been waiting like two fucking years to use this damn image.

What is it with you kids and pretending to bash on youtube 'celebs', but relentlessly follow them anyway?

Remember when people here used to say how they liked HG and when they got mainstream they decided they hate them?

>implying HG hasn't changed

The OG HG was fun to watch. Now they got too many retards all constantly trying to plug their shit

because we arnt all one person

They changed ALOT when they got mainstream. When they were slamming lexus LS400's on hockey pucks & turboing proteges was when they were ironically good.

Not that poster, but when I first found them they were working on the turbo protege. Seems like after that, everything went to shit for them. None of their videos are entertaining anymore. Their old videos where it was just them doing shit for African change to their shitty cars was entertaining.

This. Ever since they blew up they've tried to sell some sort of "lifestyle", like they vlog and sell clothes and pretend they know what they're doing. It's not the same, and now I enjoy watching them fail

not the person you replied to or even a haggard garage fan but dont you think its possible they are just trying to have fun but in the drifting community.

I saw orion driving yesterday and the kid can def drift well.

tbqh he should break off from the rest of the team and do his own thing.

Im not saying they aren't doing it because they enjoy it, Im saying that it isnt entertaining to watch anymore

yeah I agree orion is just objectively better at motorsports and auto tech desu. He really belongs on some kind of team so he can ditch the dead weight.

oh well then. Seems like 100k+ other people dont mind watching their videos everyday regardless if they hate or love em.

this

Well let me rephrase myself. because you bring up a fair point. To a certain degree, some people like their older videos more than the videos that they are currently uploading, such as myself. Its probably because they were still uploading videos like their old videos when, for example, I found them. After I did find them I went through some of their even older videos, which were just as enjoyable or even more enjoyable than watching them work on the Protege. To me, the videos they started uploading after their Protege project just haven't seemed as interesting, especially their newer stuff. To me, it was a good way to waste my day watching them work on shitty cars doing shitty stuff in a shitty way, like the Protege and a battery relocation. Now, as pointed out, they've become too focused on a Youtuber's lifestyle than kids who just like to work on cars. This is all just my opinion, but theres people who agree with me.

Lol

Orion is the only one in that crew without a speech impediment as well

Lol

>now I enjoy watching them fail

same, peoples failures is great entertainment

Kinda unrelated, but I want an honest response.

My friend and I are starting a youtube channel. If HG can do it, we know we can do it. We wanted to focus more on the work aspect of working on cars, with some fun thrown in. We have auto tech knowledge and have been working on cars for years.

So I ask, what kind of shit do you honestly enjoy watching? Fuccboi racing or down and dirty work?

yeah I understand where you are coming from. Also I've seen a few vids by them and they always awkwardly shill their merchandise.

Maybe they'll eventually learn how to sell their products without being weird about it.

I don't see them going back to their old ways when they have a new hobby that seems to be paying off pretty well but who knows.

Me personally, I like watching people working on cars more. Dont just use me though, because if you want to get popular youre going to have to become them

I like both. But tightly edit your videos. The main thing that makes me lose interest is boring filler and watching some nobody for more than ten minutes at a time

Thanks for your input, thats the direction we want to go. I know that the way to make it fast is how they did. But we dont want to do that. We will stay smaller to maintain some personalbility. But we figured we would try a mix of both to try and appeal to multiple styles.

Also what the hell happened to their Eagle Talon, I saw it once and then never saw it again

>But tightly edit your videos. The main thing that makes me lose interest is boring filler and watching some nobody for more than ten minutes at a time

They probably have little to no content hence the boring filler. Like filming themselves going to subway, gamestop, and lowes is probably a common thing and I have only watched a few of their vids.

orion paid off his genesis in 3 months,

they easily make over 5k a month selling tshirts

>tfw you will never watch classic haggard turbo a mazda for the first time again

yeah that shits wild.

Imagine if he didnt live with those leeching faggots
Imagine if he had his own house instead
Imagine if he lived in a non shit region of America. (New England is great but terrible for car enthusiasts.)

It would be a dick move but would free up some money for him.

Orion said they have $5k in expenses each month

hagrids garage has always been complete garbage

They make another 5-10k off YouTube easily, doing like 5 million views a month

Just get lucky and get lots of exposure/subs. Content barely matters when tons of retards will watch/comment/like/share anyway. If HG was a small channel just starting out, nobody would watch it and their videos would get downvoted to hell because the reddit/Veeky Forums crowd only likes established channels.

This is goign to sound kinda weird but haggard's older videos have some kind of chemistry to them that makes them enjoyable to watch. Like if I filmed the same shit, it would come out fucking retarded, but they pull it off somehow

You should go to their shop and join their team. Maybe there'd be some more interesting content.

>it all happened in the skid pan and not the actual track of all places

Thanks for your input. We are aiming for a more informative channel that is still enjoyable to watch. If that means keeping a smaller profile its fine by us.