Is bitcoin still a good buy or is a correction coming? I get they feeling this is a never to late to join type party

Is bitcoin still a good buy or is a correction coming? I get they feeling this is a never to late to join type party

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/articles/technical/02/042202.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not to late in the long term because we are all still early adopters ,but 825 is pretty damn high,nobody knows what's going to happen ,I didn't think it would hit 800 without a correction

It's only a matter of time before it crashes again.

You can either roll the dice or buy the sub $500 dip again before it starts all over for the fourth time

Lol no we are never seeing 500 again sorry

all this talk of "wait for the crash" is silly, because whenever it does "crash", it's always higher than pre-spiking anyway, we can only go higher

Last time for a save buy. Speculating on an after bubble low of around 750

Sounds like you better hope not user

buy before 1k next week

The Feds want to regulate and find a way to tax Bitcoin. I know it sounds crazy and impossible but they're looking into it.

I got Bitcoins!!!!
Bought 2.1 with my savings today.
Poorfag sorry saved 4 years for that.
Better be worth it.

I want to buy, but I think this is another bull trap like the one from last year when it kept on rising and then crashed on Christmas day. I'll buy in January.

My problem is I always say "I'm going to buy when X" and then I miss the boat every time and need to buy at a higher rate.

It sucks.

I will still dump around 1.5k euros on it tomorrow, to have a total of about 4 bitcoin, then I'll see how the wind is blowing.

I'll be dumping Friday myself.

It's rising too fast. You can chose to spend the money as you wish. I just have the feeling that by buying right now, I'm paying for another user's vacation and I'll be raging like a cunt when it goes back to 700.

PS. I miss hashocean. Is there another one that seems good? I know they're all scams, but I'm looking for a long term one.

your problem is that you are impatient

people said stuff like that last time it went to a $1000 too then it went back to $170.
tldr never say never

it's a buy dont worry the correction

Correction? Genuinely asking, wtf is that? Is this the bad moment to buy?

We already bottomed, now it's time for a new ATH, we'll peak at around 5000 and have another big correction and the cycle continues until all fiat cuckrencies and all other meme stocks are drained by bitcoin's superiority.

when someone thinks the current value is too high (aka inflated) they predict that a correction is coming, ie the value sharply declining down towards the true value.

you know that btc price has no relevance to any of that right? in fact for global acceptance it would need to stabilize. until it behaves like this it will always be a fringe high risk highly volatile asset.
btw i have no problems with btc going up i just don't believe it will replace traditional fiat in any way not one little bit.

>ie the value sharply declining down towards the true value.
and overshoots into undervalued territory usually because of panic sells.

Terrible time to buy. Wait for the next crash, you're not going to do anything but make others richer if you buy in right now.

This
I expect governments will create their own block chain and it will be a disaster like the current system but they will never accept bit coin

I don't know, last time it was thanks to willy the mtgox that it boomed, whereas right now you have a healthy bull trend that's been on for over a year compared to the boom that happened in less than a month back in winter of 2013

there is no stoping the space elevator
next stop:
MOON

Have about 110 btc...what do?

send me some
3Cp8gWV8feyADpUdBpBz9WoVGj4xAXYYjR

movin' on up
to the east side
we finally got a piece of the pie

going to sleep, 860 when i wake up?

this ought to cheer you up

there is always an exchange that gets hacked...

Making a retarded graph doesn't prove anything. Bitcoin will be nothing but a high risk gamblers coin or drug currency and nothing more.

next goat 210

Ok how much?

1G5WEp3AwA1W88UdmrhMy9ncGrHKaLvmtC

Please send me something (enough to justify the TX fee)

but it's a rainbow pony graph pulled out of a glitter-camels ass user! how can you not believe?

Fuck I feel I am missing out and I only have 0.4BTC

and? bfx was hacked and now we're back up again.

margin long @ 10-1 for 1,100 BTC position if you're not a pussy

>miss hash ocean

I'ver been in biteminer for 5 months and I made my ROI back

What is the indicator that produces those dots above/below the bars?

>Is bitcoin still a good buy
Oh yeah.Of course.

Buy high. Buy high.

> Parabolic SAR
investopedia.com/articles/technical/02/042202.asp

nocoiners having a horrific holiday season

#can'tcope

If this is legit then share the holiday cheer:

146VE9MurWZJcb8DouXWcFRCwpqKinECn7

What's the best place to buy a few vig-free? Thinking of buying and holding 2BTC.

>high

I'm so sorry for you nocoiners

>mfw this is just a pump by whales to buy some alts cheap af

>coin beggars
Disgusting. Work you filthy scum.

they will end up buying at 2000+
sad!

lol

you nocoines are so fucking dumb

its literally too easy to get rich with this

just keep buying every dip and wait the superior asset tend towards infinite value

biteminer also bit the dust tho just before it started to pay out.

Dude, if you buy at the peak and it drops down to just above "pre-spike" you've still lost a lot of money and could possibly have to wait a whole year till you make it back.

If that's ok with you then w/e. But it seems a lot smarter to wait for a decent dip (which will happen btw)

Bitcoin has been steadily rising for over a year.
A few hiccups around major milestones like ATH or 1k are very normal, but this thing is definitely on a long-term climb. Which is driven by places like India and China with their currencies getting fucked, and things like gold (which are mistakenly considered to be "sure things") taking it up the ass majorly.
A few things to look out for are:
- the 1k milestone, which will be mediatized and get normies on board
- the inevitable decline and/or fall of the Euro
- more general bank / market / currency shenanigans

In essence, bitcoin is a much better monetary system than fiat, and it's only a matter of time before everyone else catches on.

>people said stuff like that last time it went to a $1000 too
Pffffhahahah

Point me to the idiot who thought a 10-fold growth in a few weeks was sustainable.

>In essence, bitcoin is a much better monetary system than fiat
fiat is at least money bitcoin is just a commodity not money. and it's not even a monetary system that means something entirely different. not even the usd is a monetary system.

>bitcoin is just a commodity not money
t. increasingly nervous banker

>it's not even a monetary system
lmao

you are going to tell me next clam shells are money and a monetary system.

Bitcoin is used as a tool for trading the production of market forces, therefore it is money.

Fiat not so much anymore, given that it's just a tool for governments to rob you and decreasingly a tool for trading.

Well they used to be. Might still be in some areas.
Anyways, enjoy your autism.

Okay. that means it's being legitimized and the price sh ould increase.

that makes no sense if money is not a medium of exchange then what?

also with bitcoin it's the miners who rob you. enjoy your tax on transactions!

Best time to buy was 2009, second best time is now.

Thanks boss

one of these days, Alice. Pow! Straight to the moon.

Oh wait. That was today. Next stop is Pluto. Our rocket is powered by nocoiner tears

you're already paying a tax on all your transactions. Credit card fees, PayPal fees, bank transfer fees, ATM fees, and on it goes. All those fees paid to banksters just so you can spend your own money. Bitcoin has fees but they're an order of magnitude lower than the highway robbery the banksters engage in. Oh and let's not forget inflation which is the biggest fee of them all, blatant daylight robbery carried out by the banksters. One which Bitcoin will never be affected by.

If you only invest money you're willing to lose and you don't mind holding for a few more years, today is a fine time to buy.

No offense, 14% is shit all.

What's the easiest way to invest in bitcoin and just shop on Amazon? I do most of my shopping on Amazon. Can possibly rationalize putting money in bitcoins and using it for online shopping.

Bitcoin is a perfect market for manipulation due to the ownership and how only few percent accounts nearly all of the volume while majority are completely inactive. And it is currently manipulated. But do what you must, it can still rise just make sure you take the profits at some point before the dawn

buy me a christmas dinner or somethin man
1Gv32u6uXoZhcYzoaAMUnf4U4HSsYVycmP

Money is a commodity too.

You think someone has been steadily manipulating bitcoin's rise for 15 months now?

Reminder that these "peaks" from the past few days aren't even anything special based on the growth rate from the past 15 months.
They're in the lower half of the trend channel.

>No coiners still trying to cope

Kekekek

I want to add to this: this recent push from 800 to 900 had nothing to do with China, they were selling more than they were buying.
This latest push came from the Euros and the US, among others.

The growth is real, buckaroos.

not on cash really, when i give some good old paper cash to my mom nobody can tax that.

>Bitcoin has fees but they're an order of magnitude lower than the highway robbery the banksters engage in.
where do you get that? actually transfer money cost less than bitcoin transactions especially if we look at the same speed transactions not that bitcoin can do instantaneous transactions.

How many BTC did you buy and at what price?

wait for the crash anytime now

early 2013 bitcoin is calling

11 for an average price of around 560 over the last year. Made my final buy two days ago.
Hodl from here on till the goal is reached.

Your money gets taxed whether you spend it on your mom or not.
Christ, how underage are you?

so your money gets taxed either by slint eyed chinks who will give nothing in return to you or the government that develops infrastructure and operates the state from the taxes... and you say "yeah! let's give it to the chinks!" no... let's not. but on transactions there is no tax if you use offline cash. something you can't do with bitcoin. well large payments that sat for a long time sure you can send for free, but that's gonna be very impractical to day to day life and transaction times are abysmal.

it's an asset and a medium of exchange but no not a commodity.

>Bought ~20-30 BTC years ago when they first came out to buy drugs off the silk road

>Never spent it, forgot all about bit coin

>Lost the wallet info/can't even remember what site or email I used

>Wake up today and see it at 900

I think about suicide daily now

Bitcoin is a literal payment system. A cryptocurrency.

Take your autism elsewhere.

Dude

>A cryptocurrency.
well duh... only problem is it doesn't act like a currency at all.
>Bitcoin is a literal payment system.
yes, and no. it could be a payment system a really shitty one on it's own but it could be. but it's most definitely not a monetary system like some retard claimed.

bitcoins role in this ecosystem is the same as golds it acts like gold it's not a currency it's a speculative asset.

the only thing bitcoin has on gold is it's near impossible to confiscate it when it "crosses" state borders. but you run into serious trust issues if you want to exchange bitcoin to anything else and you are not present. so in the end bitcoin acts exactly like gold in the economy.

Did you have a point here?

aside from why bitcoin is not money but an escape commodity?

Money is exchanged for goods and services and for storing value, that's what bitcoin is being used to do as well.

And money that gains value is always a commodity.

gold does the very same things except it also has some inherent industrial and easthetic value yet it is not considered money by anyone that has an iq greater than a snails.

Yes, there is a difference between gold and currency.

there is no difference between gold and bitcoin tho.

first and foremost a money is legal tender in at least one county. and foreign currency is just a commodity in countries.

nevertheless gold is almost infinitely divisible and could be used to settle obligations if both parties agree on it. it could be thus used as a medium of exchange and a store of value.