How would Veeky Forums smuggle a kilo of cocaine from Colombia to New York City?

How would Veeky Forums smuggle a kilo of cocaine from Colombia to New York City?

Price of a kilo in Colombia
>$3,300

Price of a kilo in NYC
>$33,000

Price of a kilo sold gram by gram in NYC (fishscale)
>$75,000

Price of a kilo sold gram by gram in NYC (cut)
>$100,000+

I am too little for prison. And I just say no to drugs.

The reason the price difference is so large is that it's extremely difficult to smuggle.
Drug cartels usually use mules and just accept that some of them will be caught.
You don't have the resources for that.

Drones

Why dying you get whores to smuggle it in through their ass. Look to Pablo Escobar and other drug dealers and don't do unless they fit caught

Remote controlled submarines. Use GPS to guide the craft ashore. If it's intercepted drop communication and cut your losses.

I would probably feel the safest stealing a boat and going from island to island from Venezuela to Cuba and then trying to get a boat to New Orleans or something.

your moms uterus.

Mules.

Weak loser

>risking 30 years in fuck me in the ass prison with pedro and his gangbanging beaner buddies for a fucking hundred grand

filthy poors, bad ideas like this are why you're poor. just get a decent job and work for a year.

smuggle it to a different SA country first
>break it up and package it for US mail
>send from different cities and countries across SA

that's what I would do for 1 kilo.. for many kilos just do what the cartels do.. submarine, small plane, fishing boats, or make a contact in the CIA.

Assuming you could smuggle it, you'd still need someone to sell it to. Most drug operations have established supply chains and relationships with street level dealers. You might be able to sell it to them but you wouldn't get market price because you're nobody. Furthermore, they would probably try to rip you off. Selling it to users yourself is also beyond stupid.

BUT for the sake of argument, I would probably start my own import export business and sneak drugs inside the container. Would have to do a few legit shipments first so the company doesn't seem too suspicious. I hear customs always x-rays first time shippers and most containers coming from South America.

Im from Medellin, Colombia, ask me anything

>Can't make money without dealing crack like a nigger
>Call others weak losers

How long have you been working for the FBI?

a bottle of liquor. whatever the national drink of colombia is. learn how to turn the powder into liquid and back again. there is a word for turning a powder into liquid by adding liquid in chemistry, but i can't remember what it is.

i know someone who done it with ketamine, so it is possible. you need to make it look unopened and clean the bottle with different solvents and things to rid it of traces of spillage.

a bottle holds 70cl so maybe you can get 1lb in a bottle?

i've read about large operations that pack a sail boat full of product, sail off-shore of the target country, dump it tied to buoys at night and leave. the local cartel then does a nice fishing trip and picks up their year's worth of supply. seems relatively safe to me since it takes only a calm sea and a pair of binoculars to verify that nobody spies on your exhange (and you never even meet your supplier in person).

don't forget to never get high on your own supply.

"dissolve"

If I owned a private plane I would.

I dont

This. The cartels are already doing this. If you really want to make some money, get an engineering degree and approach a cartel affiliate and tell them you can build them submarines that work. Some subs carry up to 5000 kilos of coke. Do the math. If you can help a cartel carry 150 MILLION $$ worth of coke to america you are damn well sure their going to pay you at least 15-30 million for each submarine you build them.
Plus you will have the ultimate story to tell your grandkids

How many kilograms of dick does an agent suck on an hourly basis?

I came up with the brilliant idea of loading cocaine into mortar shells and shooting them over the border so they land in the woods somewhere.