Best crash

Best crash you've been in/witnessed
>following mate on back roads on a speedy adventure
>he handbrake turns directly through one of these
>the thing fell like the fucking twin towers

How'd the bottom explode?

>8 years old on roadtrip to grannies house for Christmas
>about a quarter mile ahead of us a car comes blazing onto the highway from a side road
>hits a fuel truck
>truck flies off the road into the woods
>explodes
>huge fireball, shock and awe style
>trucker survived
>they didn't find anybody in the car

STOP

It just obliterated but the top kind of stayed in tact and fell on his bonnet was fucking hilarious

>he still drives this car and it now has the most fucked steering I've ever seen

..."best?"

Watching people die then seeing their entrails and / or brains ooze on the ground is never a "best" kind of thing. I'll pass on describing my experiences.

lol XD where do u think u are lmao

Orite mum

This is hilarious

Pls explain

then what's the best one faget?

... [sigh] ... okay...

Tie. First there was the time that someone pulled out of a pizza place slamming into the SUV right ahead of me, making the SUV flip twice then skid easily 40 yards on its roof in the street, hitting another car. It was a mother and 2 kids, they all were dead and since I was literally the car right behind them I was the first to find out.

Then there was the time that I was going to get my track wheel/tire set for a track day the next day (pic very related) when I happened across a street race between a drunk on (what I later learned was) someone else's liter bike and a G37 on a 2-lane in the Alabama woods. The bike was in the left lane (aka wrong direction) into a blind corner, where I happened to be watching at a stop sign, when a rando car appears coming his way. He swerves, drops the bike, and flies head-first into a tree. His helmet shattered and I was the first to walk up, seeing 2/3rd of his brain matter smushed on the ground by his open skull. The drunk-as-fuck G37 driver got out, said some shit to me that I don't remember because wow, then drove off. The bike burned on the side of the road in a movie-like giant flame until only the charred frame remained.

Pretty intense bro wow

nicky catsouras style. sick.

I don't get it.

2real4me

>ptsd mode: engaged

I was in a right turn lane at an intersection (aus roads), waiting to u-turn across 2 lanes. Old bag enters the intersection, across the incoming lanes, and sees me waiting (she has right of way). So she decides to stop, and waive me through. Naturally, stopping across 2 lanes of traffic isn't smart, and she gets T-boned at speed. Did the U-turn and GTFO of there.

>on freeway
>guy in a civic rams the fucking barrier going 80
>civic jumps into the air least 5 feet
>parts fly off everywhere
>lands
>bounces
>KEEPS DRIVING
>mfw

underrated post

Ok, got some good shit right here.
>On the way down to h2o with bro
>From MA
>I'm riding shotgun
>Somewhere in NY
>Coming up on an exit that curves up and away from the highway
>Concrete barrier at end of the gore point starts low and rises up gradually
>Some ass in a new Lexus tries to go full Cali on us, cutting across three lanes to try and cut across the gore point to make the exit
>We're in the right lane
>Lexus cuts us off nearly gives the front driver's fender a good dent
>Bro lays on horn proceeds to tailgate hard
>A
>Single
>Foot
>Lexus can't slow down quick enough due to us being right on him
>He still tries to cut it
>Car rides up onto the barrier
>Sparks everywhere
>Awful grinding noise
>Momentum carries the car off the barrier, slamming the inside of the driver's side wheels off the barrier
>Car keeps travelling over to the right, slammed into the concrete wall on the other side of the ramp
>Big ol crunch
>His car sounds off with a little "meep" from the horn
>Guy keeps fucking going
>Bro and I laughed for hours