U
L
D
E
R

a shit

Not really.

Serra a cute

What should I do with my -Attack Hector and -Speed Takumi account?

nuke it

I hate Takumi...
I have two accounts, one with characters I like and the other with Takumi. The first account has never won a defense and is a struggle to streak with. The Takumi account has dozens of wins and I rarely play it.

what am i in for

Lucina or Lynn?
Lucina seems better in this dragon meta, and Lynn often feels like overkill. Am I right about this?

why we have 2 threads

What exactly counts as "infantry" for the 6-5 Lunatic quest? Do armored units count as infantry? What about healers, or dragons?

lucina is better

Pain unless you deploy some cavalry.

L'Arachel gacha when?

a night to remember

healers, mages, bow and ninja do. armored units don't. don't know about dragons.

any plain old nigga with 2 movement and no flying

yes that includes dragons

Armored units aren't, Dragons and Healers are. Don't question it.

I LOVE MY LUCINA

if we go by the poison dagger's effects, dragons do count as infantry

Please post Hector/Tharja pictures.

Everything with the foot icon

Should i bother with Cecelia?

yes she's good and sexy

Please kill yourself.

You first Tharjafag

>t. tharjacuck

Severacute

Handy, thanks.

Finally got my first level 40, my surprisingly useful (since everybody says she's shit) Camilla. Checked out her stats, since I forgot to do that when I first got her, turns out she's -hp, +speed. That's pretty decent, yeah?

What's with all these +1 cooldown weapons? What are they good for? Higher Mt vs Killer weapons?

Is 5* Robin good in general ? I heard he's good for Takumi, is my +Def/-Res good for that ?

yes

Sounds like you're good to go. Robin seems pretty popular, so he's probably good for more than just bustin' tacos. I wish I had a good blue mage, go kill some Takumi for me.

Thanks man
I also just got an Olivia but she's only 3 star, should I pump her up to 4 star or leave her as is ?

Does she have dance?

What are you supposed to grind on between strata 7 and 8? The level gap is just too much for my team.

Azura is shit

Not yet

t. King of Cuckolds

Story mode or git gud
You can beat tenth stratum as early as level 30 with colour advantage

This general sure slowed down in no time at all.

I wonder why
It was so fast

not enough cuck discussion going on

Would you recommend leveling up some other characters so I can get color advantages more often? My main team is 5* Tharja, and 4* Nowi, Beruka, and Marth. I go into the eight stratum when RNG is kind enough to throw a bunch of greens at me.

There are 2 threads that's why

Which waifu would please a BBC the most?

Tharja

I guess we may as well abandon this thread. The other one has more posts.

mine

this one has less shitposting

We can always link it in the other thread before Tharjacuck can make a new one.

Mods will usually delete dupe generals.

Sometimes yeah, but I've seen some dupe /feg/s survive long enough to be linked quite a few times.

>mods doing things on Veeky Forums

The fact that they haven't yet is a testament to how little of a shit they give right now.

I just hope it doesn't turn into another thread wars like he did some time ago, if we self-moderate.

Damn, I've finally beat the Narcian map on hard.
I did it with 5* Minerva + Marth, and 4* Oboro and Wrys.
I had to deactivate Minerva's "Life and Death" skill so she can tank some hits though.
Sent her over the mountains from the bottom, slapped the archer. She tanked Narcian (almost killing him in retaliation) and the 2 mages. Next round she killed Narcian, tanked the mages again (had to, because Narcian can follow her through the mountains and 1-hit her because of his skill that adds damage based on damage taken).
Then, I got her back to the other side of the mountains, got her healed by Wrys.
In the meantime Marth + Oboro got rid of the swordsman. By the time the mages got there Minerva was fully healed so she killed them.
I found this fight very challenging. Narcian is great against blue units, too bad the current meta is mostly red ;~;

The map is setup like a dog also.

yup, it's easy to see what they designed it for. the double montain assure you can't just rush the arche then get out of range, but you HAVE to kill the archer to survive the pass on the left at least without nino + olivia

I feel ya. I can't complain about my +spd/-hp Robin, but my +res/-atk Takumi makes me regret rolling orbs.

Good, you should feel ashamed for using Takumi.

My Hector is -Atk +HP and he still works.

So it's basically impossible to get 20k feathers twice right? Unless you buy a lot of orbs and get a lot of shitty rolls (So you can send home) it will take weeks to get 20k again.

I can upgrade my Niles now because Tacoman doesn't seem like a thing that will happen, but I just got a 4 star Camilla the issue is I need to wait till fucking Thursday to get badges. I don't really know what to do. My team is pretty meh right now, still trying to finish all off Lunatic / do better in arenas, but I find Barst is useless most of the time and Niles can only really do stuff when he has his special up. Another problem with Camilla is I already have Hinoka and I don't think two flying is the best idea?

I'm in a pickle ;(

Look at Hinoka's skills again, and tell me how having Camila on the same team would be an issue. Flying units get a lot of synergy options.

I see, still need to wait till thursday for Cam to be good ;/

Having more bonus up units is better. I can guarantee you that Camilla would vastly improve your scores.

Having multiple bonus units does not increase your score.

Yes it does. It very much does. My perfect scores are 640~ with Camilla, and about 600~ if I sub in Hawkeye. This is with Marth already on my team.

Neat I got ranked! But honestly out of how many? Anyone got a player count I can refer to?

Also post your 5 and 4 stars

Wouldit be worth upgrading Narcian to replace Hector on my defense team?
I haven't won a single defense this season.

NOW PAY FOR YOUR BETRAYAL

I hope this works, whether or not I win in the arena literally depends on whether or not they have Takumi

>this guy

No you don't. I beat it by giving Tiki buffs and having her tank the hits at the left, then drawing her back and using other characters to kill them as they came down.

Having trouble with The final story map on Lunatic. Xander cuts through any blue unit I pair him against. I'm training a 4* Sully with Sword Breaker don't know if that will be enough though.
Any one who has beat it know what got them through it?

Hector is terrible for defense. Godtier for attack.

Just get a dedicated Takumi killer.

Almost any mage with 40 speed can end him. So can Robin.

So, my 4* Nino should work? Guess I'll grind her up with some other infantry for that lunatic quest.

If she's +spd, then yeah, you're golden.

Fun

Post your Barracks

When's Micaiah

>this guy

Never

Not him but the problem with having Camilla is that you are always losing, which hurts your score since you're running the worst unit in the game according to reddit. :^)

The IV calculator in the OP only works for 5* Nino, is there any way to check the ivs of a 4* one? She does seems pretty fast and strong, I think her def might be her minus stat.

I think that has more
To do with Takumi than Hector

Oh shit, didn't know that 4.3k was a bad score. Those guys at reddit must be gods.

Yeah, go to unlock potential as if you were going to upgrade her.

It's more than the meta is filled with reds and Tacomeme right now, so Camilla is an easy kill for them. Camilla isn't bad as a unit. I sense some sarcasm in your post, but responded anyway.

Clarine is cute and she is my wife!

delet this

I love Lucina

YOU ABANDONED YOUR FAMILY

AND HOSHIDO

NOW PAY FOR YOUR BETRAYAL

I love Alfonse!