REAL TALK, NO MEME

Does Veeky Forums smoke weed? Does Veeky Forums Drive under the influence of anything that affects the brain?
Lastly, does Veeky Forums smoke ciggarettes IN YOUR OWN CAR?

I particularly don't like to smoke weed WHILE driving. I'll take a bong rip before I start my car before work yeah sure. I just usually leave my shit and stash at home, usually only smoke when I'm done doing shit for the day around night time before bed. I don't drink much, am boring guy I guess

Sometime's I smoke cigarettes in my e46 but fuggit it's mine for3(autotragic tho)ver

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qX-YfuVQmX8
youtube.com/watch?v=fvr1mGDtjuo
dailymotion.com/video/x4691zn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I won't drink and drive ever, did it once out of desperation and definitely not fun, never again.

I'll smoke weed and drive all day but only little hits from my pipe to get a medium high. If I rip a massive bong I have to wait at least half an hour before getting into the car and even then it's best if I wait an hour or more.

Won't smoke in any car with a cloth interior, leather only. Cloth absorbs the smells and smells like smoke forever.

No. No.
Lastly, no.

Stop smoking 'dude'. From your sentence structure it's apparent that it already fried some of your brain.

youtube.com/watch?v=qX-YfuVQmX8
But great for you! Honestly. hope ya live a prosperous and healthy life, pardner!
Word, I feel ya about the drinking and driving mang. Mines got all leather interior.

The Dude: Yeah, well. The Dude abides.

The Stranger: The Dude abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners. Shoosh. I sure hope he makes the finals.

Yes Yes and Yes, my cars are inexpensive so despite liking them i do smoke in them. Also drunk driving, speed/molly, it's all doable. But holy shit driving while high on lsd at night was the worst.

My stepfather used to work in a taxi cab,he smoked his shit in his taxi in front of the train station while waiting for a customer,he used tons of spray to cover the smell but he never got caught,also never got involved in an accident while under influence,I wonder how he did it for so long

Dude. Keep it safe.

You seem like a cool cat, pretty hardcore. Ride on, Cowboy

I haven't smoked for a while now but I never had much of a tolerance so I'd get vertigo-like effects from weed and couldn't really focus too well on surroundings if I were to drive, so no I wouldn't drive when high but I've been in the car with a very stoned friend who braked and swerved barely in time to avoid an accident when some idiot pulled out so I guess it is different for everyone especially those with a big tolerance for it.

I don't smoke weed, I don't like people who smoke weed despite many of my friends do.
We're fucking 25, time to stop.

I don't smoke in my car but I vape.

It's not like I do it on a daily basis. Also never hurt anyone so it's k. cheers

I see, it's good to know your own boundaries eh? Weed does slow reaction speed. I don't recommend chiefin till the cows go home but pic related

If you get a bad side effect like getting paranoid, weed isn't for you. Overall you're just relaxed driving high but I've heard horror stories of guys that can handle weed getting paranoid while driving so nowadays I just smoke after I've driven back home or never smoking before driving. I always smoke outside my car, never let anyone smoke in it since I don't want burns on my interior or smell sticking around.
I've driven drunk before and it's the shittiest experience you can get, I almost got caught because I forgot to turn my headlights when it was night, you pull off stupid shit drunk obviously.
Personally I'd recommend just being under the influence of dank weed at home or at a place I'm staying at than in a car unless I'm not the driver.

I'm sorry to hear that, Bud.
Vaping is fun, sometime's. Check out "Bound by the Crown e juice" on google
Happy trails!

>Does Veeky Forums smoke weed?
no, im not a degenerate. i did when i was like 17 but noticed quickly that weed makes you slow and demotivated as shit.
>Does Veeky Forums Drive under the influence of anything that affects the brain?
when im out and i have one single beer i still drive home, but that doesnt affect me more than bein a little tired, and its 100% legal
>Lastly, does Veeky Forums smoke ciggarettes IN YOUR OWN CAR?
i usually dont smoke but sometimes when im drunk i sit down in my car with the roof window open and look at the stars while smoking a cig and listening to music

>If you get a bad side effect like getting paranoid, weed isn't for you.
kek, its funny you say that. a friend of mine was really addicted to weed, up to the point where he went to rehab but "friends" smuggled some of it in. anyways, the paranoia set in and he thought someone was trying to kill him. so he shot himself when he was 22 in his bed

Responsible, I like it.
One day maybe I'll be like you, If I don't die from deathsticks first or a car collision

i really only smoke like one or two cigarrettes a month

Sorry, forgot a gif tailored just for you my man. Just got back from a late night cruise since I live right next to an interstate highway just right outside city limits. Taking a hit for your 17 yo self

kek thanks mate

>Also never hurt anyone so it's k.
literally what they all say until they do hurt someone, and unfortunately it's never themselves

this
let sjust hope he kills himself without taking anyone else with him soon

I've never smoked weed or cigarettes. I've driven drunk once but I was going from a restaurant to my hotel so it was like crossing a parking lot.

The only time I smoke weed while driving is when Im driving to my hometown which is 4 hours away, all straight highway. Its just too mind numbingly boring otherwise.

Even then, I smoke weed daily but will still only have 1-2 small puffs when making that drive. Not enough that I would consider myself impaired, just enough to make the radio more interesting and myself a bit more patient and more likely to follow thr speed limit.

Cigarettes? Hell no. I vape in the car with a cracked window though.

>vapes and smokes weed while driving
why is this thread so full fo clichees?

>Bound by the Crown e juice
I really hate custard and cream and whatever when its anywhere near fruits.
Sour stuff a best
Hedon's bite is underrated af

Why are you surprised people enjoy enjoyable things?

>Used to do it a lot, now on occasion
>With weed and hash, yes, alcohol no. Dont like to drive under the influence so I try not to. But when I have no option, I limit myself or wait until I sober up enough to drive
>Yes
The only time I smoke while driving is when I'm way up in the mountains at night and there's nobody else on the empty mountain roads. Even then its at a slow cruising pace

Yes, yes but I don't do it while hooning, yes.

>too mature to amoke weed (aparently)
>but dude I vape.

Lul

Drove drunk a few times, crashed my car into a bus once (was also on E and coke).
Not doing it again.
You get a sense of imortality on drugs.

I like to vaporize weed while I drive with a mighty vaporizer. I wont drive on amy depressant generally speaking, but driving on acid or mushrooms is amazing.

i wont smoke anything but good cigars in a car I like, I don't care at all about beater cars I use for work though.

I don't smoke or vape anything because I'm not a degenerate.

Will always wait two hours after smoking before I drive.

I don't drink too excess and drive, I'll drive after a beer or two.

I'll smoke weed, but not while driving, and generally wait at least 15 minutes after smoking before hopping in the car. Motor functions are minimally impaired after the first 5 minutes.

Used to smoke cigarettes, never in the car. Don't vape either.

I drive under the influence of Eurobeat.

>no
>nope
>yes but only in traffic jams and with my windows open
If you drive under any influence you're an asshole and that's a fact. Weed isn't as bad as other drugs, including alcohol, but its still worse than being sober while driving.

lmao
that's gay af

>Implying pot isn't a gateway drug that leads to alcohol abuse and other drugs.

this is more dangerous than driving high

i hoon considerably harder when listening to eurobeat than any other situation

NO ALCOHOL
NO DRUGS
NO CIGARETTES

I smoke a blunt every time I drive. It's relaxing and fun when I get a chance to hoon and the one of the few things I can enjoy anymore. It is definitely not for everyone.

But being addicted to video games isn't degenerate? Right.

I used to swedmn, but I just don't have easy access to it anymore. Sometimes I miss it but then I remember that responsible adults aren't typically potheads.

Also the fabulous $20/hr job that pays for my aut/o/ randomly drug tests, even though in 3 years I haven't gotten called yet for some reason, I've seen coworkers get busted.

what a virgin

I hate pot heads.

I am high on morphine more often than not, and consequently I drive on it more often than not.
...Same with various amphetamines.
...I used to smoke weed every day and even smoked while driving easily half the time I drove. I LOVE that shit.
...Yes, I smoke cigarettes in my own car, but it's a convertible.
...I rarely drink alcohol and never drive on it.

I've been driving daily for 12 years and have never been in even a minor accident.

>i am high on morphine more often than not

why?

Because I've been physically addicted for years and the mental addiction is even worse.

Once you become accustomed to a state of constant zen it is pretty hard to go back to normalcy for very long. I'm about 12 days clean and past withdrawals right now but I haven't lasted more than a month in several years.

Synthwave also has the same effect on me. Carpenter Brut and Lazerhawk are dangerous shit.

I have not been sober since late 2004. I have basically stayed high since then. I light up a cigarillo when I wake up, smoke through the day, and it's the last thing I do before I go to sleep. I have been pulled over numerous times for speeding and been given the tests. The last time this happened I did so well that the cop looked me in the (bloodshot) eyes and told me I looked like I'd been smoking all day (I had just back-to-back-backed 2 medical joints) but that I was obviously sober and I could go. High right now at work making my employees man the counter while I eat lunch. I'll go finish a blunt after I'm done with lunch. Smoking while driving is one of my all-time favorite things to do. I smoke cigs in the car as well. I don't drink at all but have done most drug types while driving (including hit myself with a shot of heroin/cocaine). Stupid but fun. All I do now is smoke weed though, quit all the hard stuff a few years ago.

t. subaru driver

>Smoke weed?
ya chronic smoker, last time I didn't smoke weed I was in China
>DWI?
ya rly, got one pled down to mandatory MM rego since arresting officer was literally retarded
popo protip: best place for sobriety test is next to a fire engine with lights and siren going off
>ciggies?
I'm a cigar g/o/y
black and milds are GOAT and help mask dank weeds
>leave ur stuff at home
nah, if i have to drive for more than an hour I'm smoking or vaping
>DUI
this is something i try to avoid, but if I've had 2 drinks (or like last night when i had 7-8 drinks over a 6 hour period) my fatassery will keep me under .08 and I'm gud2go

>bonus round
don't drive while frying, cocaine and driving is amazing

yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man

Recreational jane is legal in my state. But my employer still requires drug testing. To stop lawsuits, the employer made most jobs, even custodian, require security clearances. And one thing security clearances check is drug use. That's how the employer legally stops legal challenges by hiding behind a security clearance.

So, the employer didn't fire you for using legal drugs. He laid you off (forever) for losing your security clearance.

Security clearance reviews may utilize medical data from medical plans furnished by the corporation. That is backed up by the fine print on the benefits package employees sign for when first employed. So any future blood or urine tests done for other purposes may also contribute data to homeland security and thus it backtracks up to the company's security clearance.

So smoking jane is still restricted for me even though recreational marijuana is legal in my state. I cannot touch it unless I am willing to have it show up in medical records.

no
no
no

it's not that hard to not be retarded

Why not just have fake pee around? I have a bottle and hand warmer in my briefcase and in my glove box and we don't been do testing at the office, they send us to a lab

Don't stress, we hate you too.

Cunt.

my man! 420 blaze it, dude.
don't stoop to their level.

i do smoke weed, been smoking weed for the last 10 years of my life but i don't dedicate my life to it.
It doesn't bother me if i run out of weed, i don't need to smoke, i like to feel relaxed though.

I only smoke sativa strains and one little joint in the evening, i'd never smoke during the day.
I also never smoke when i need to drive, or drive stoned. I'm ALWAYS sober behind the wheel, if i do end up drinking too much i take a taxi or drive with someone who is sober.

I only smoke ciggys when im driving my convertible, i don't smoke on the regular though.

Nothing wrong with weed/alcohol if consumed responsibly.

i usually just smoke every day at night a few hours before bed.

unless its a day where i dont have to do shit, then ill probably just spend all day smoking and playing racing games or something

I feel you, im guessing you are like me when it comes to weed, i usually am a very sociable person but i prefer to be alone when smoking weed, when every chore i need to do is done i'll roll myself a sticky and buzz off playing vidya or listening to 60's 70's 80's metal/rock.

you that dude living in that beautifull mountain area right?
>lighting one up right now listening to def leppard
youtube.com/watch?v=fvr1mGDtjuo

yea Montana, also have a medical marajuana card.

i only buy my weed once a month, usually about 100$ worth and once its gone i just dont smoke till next month.

usually im smoking with my husband though and not alone

I'd rather have a world without niggers but what can you do.

I can buy weed in coffeeshops over here but i was totally excited by the US being realistic about cannabis this past decade, really happy there is a way you can obtain your weed legally.

Iv'e seen your pics you live in such a majestical place man, the best memories iv'e had with driving where in the alps, mountain roads are the best.

I only smoke when my partner is asleep, i tend to turn 'in myself' when i smoke and prefer to be left alone

by the way how much do you get for your $100 worth? imagine its sufficient, i pay about that much for 0.5 oz

14 grams or half an ounce about, of good stuff

>usually im smoking with my husband
>husband

kill yourself faggot

nah i dont feel like it

>really happy there is a way you can obtain your weed legally.

lol in my state being involved in a weed deal (any amount) is a felony with a *minimum mandatory* 2 years in jail.

Also, they launder the prison statistics by calling drug sale, intent to sell, cultivating, or trafficking a "violent crime" - e.g. "over 50% of our prisoners are in for violent crimes."

I did it while driving (just a few puffs), and was fine.

One time I was driving by myself and smoked an entire joint and holy shit was I terrified. The road got really narrow and all the cars were like zooming past me, and I could feel like every tiny movement the vehicle was making. Don't recommend it at all.

Driving with weed in your car is the most retarded thing I can think of, but driving high is great. I have ADHD and if anything it makes me pay attention more.

I smoked weed once to see what the hype was about

shit sucks

so boring

nah I probably wouldnt want to drive while high since I could tell my reaction times were worse

I smoke weed while driving on an almost daily basis, I can rek any of u nerds on the touge while blasted in my 98 civic coupe

does it have this stuff by chance?

- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
- spec-R full drag suspension
- Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
- 1 044 bosch pump
- 1200 rc injectors
- golden eagle sleeved block
- cp 10:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- arp headstuds
- oem h22 headgasket
- Balance shaft delete
- competition clutch twin disc
- Port and polished head
- skunk2 valve springs and retainers
- Str cam gears
- crower stage 1 cams
- aluminium radiator with slim fan
- gsr transmission with itr lsd.
- qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
- k20 rbc manifold
- qsd throttle body spacer
- blox 70mm throttle body
- 4bar omni map sensor
- 6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
- hks bov
- Garret 102mm turbocharger.
- Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- Custom water to air intercooler set up
- aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch volks drag rims
- 2 15 inch volks rear rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous
im making 348 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be

I rarely smoke, maybe a dozen times a year at best. Only time I can remember driving completely lit was in my old 5sp Vic, it was so awful I went back home and grabbed one of my auto cars instead.

I prefer my poison in the liquid form, but won't drive if I've had more than a few.

minimum mandatory of 2 years in prison?!
Do they recognize acknowledge the health benefits of weed?

dailymotion.com/video/x4691zn

favorite strand?

Yeah I drive high
Used to all time, then I stopped for years, now I'll drive around after smoking a log or while smoking.. then again I'm smoking a lot less than just was when I wouldn't drive while high
Depends how much of a stoned mullet you is bruh

Headband is one of my favorites.

we have a local strand to montana called Bozeman Kush that is pretty damn good though

never tried headband

monster glue is my fav tho

Lmao commercialized faggots

nah fuck you, back before medical weed we had to smoke mexican fucking dirt weed, and im not going back to that shit

Grow your own bruh

what fucking sjw shill paid you to com be the drama police for this board? The guy answers OPs question doesn't mean you gotta go full retard mode on him, though your elementary school DARE officer would be really really proud of you. hurr fucking durrrr

>common sense
>sjw shill

no, also, pick one

Yes, that is my list of a few simple mods

Yeah, just about daily
>Does Veeky Forums Drive under the influence of anything that affects the brain?
Only a BIT of weed. I can't drive stoned, giggle high is fine though. I will definitely bring a blunt or my wax pen in the car on a long journey though.
>Lastly, does Veeky Forums smoke ciggarettes IN YOUR OWN CAR?
Yeah. I have leather seat covers over cloth/fabric seats, I know that doesn't totally negate the smell setting in but fuck it

>responsible adults aren't typically potheads

Potheads? No. Occasional to regular weed smokers? I've met a ton

>minimum mandatory of 2 years in prison?!
>Do they recognize / acknowledge the health benefits of weed?

No. Pic related.

Drive drunk twice, shitty. Won't do it again. Drove hopped up on addy. Great fucking stuff, drove great. Drive after a scoop and a half of preworkout regularly
Almost as good as addy when Im driving immediately after downing it. After I lift and it's starting to fade, it's shitty.

Only ever driven high a few times, but most were emergencies. Felt like I was piloting a space ship the first time, but I was pretty baked and didn't expect to be driving that night. I try to avoid it as much as possible, unless I'm taking my usual route between Arizona and California, which is usually in the dead of night when nobody is on the road for miles. It's not a habit people should get into, but it's important to know your limits when it comes to driving under the influence

Drunk driving is a no. I've never done it, nor will I do it in the event of an emergency. My best friend was hit and killed by a drunk driver. Fuck everybody that does it. There's no way of rationalizing it. Those people can go to hell

I vape in the comfort of my own home, but never in public. When I'm out, and only if I really need it, will I smoke cigs while driving. There's a large, admittedly understandable social stigma against vaping that I don't want to be a part of. Those that vape just to make the biggest clouds are pretty AIDS as well as those that think "Oh it's not smoke so I should be allowed to vape here". It's obnoxious regardless. Not everybody wants to smell whatever shitty $2 flavor you have nor do they want to breathe it in. That's a class of people I don't want to associate myself with, and I wouldn't be caught dead vaping in my car

this, i have a friend who drives stoned all the time (lights a Jay while hes driving occasionally) and while i dont support the idea of driving while under the influence of anything, hes not a bad driver on it. He tends to get much more confused/panicked when you try to give him directions while hes driving though.

>I'd rather have a world without niggers
When pot was legalized, it really hurt the black community. They sold a LOT of drugs and legal pot ate up their market. They had to switch to selling more of the harder drugs. When pot was illegal, you could even find them selling next to the public library and other places where loitering is possible in tandem with constant traffic in and out.

>bro alcohol is worse for you than weed bro

maybe if you went to fucking class and learned something instead of getting stoned all the time, you'd have learnt that there was this magical fucking event called "prohibition" where they tried banning alcohol because they were well aware of how it fucks you up.

Unfortunately, this didn't work for the government and it ended up backfiring making crime worse and just putting more money into the pockets of the mafia.

Fucking potheads will do anything to justify being stupid asshats with no purpose in life other than to be "cool" with their friends.

>admits pot is the safest drug
You heard it here first kids

smoke weed every day.

No, it's why pot is illegal in most places. The only reason it's legal in some places is because these stupid stoner fucks keep throwing money at criminals so they can look cool in front of highschoolers or because of their """""social anxiety'""""" . life sure must be hard being an upper middle class white kid with no ambition in life.