Is it possible to adjust fuel input into a 7.3l powerstroke manually on the go with some type of device or etc...

Is it possible to adjust fuel input into a 7.3l powerstroke manually on the go with some type of device or etc? I want to be able to quickly change stuff in the engine to efficiently use the oil instead of doing a whole lot of nothing and guzzling gas like a motherfucker

i want to have like some type of lever or something. idk what it would entail though to do this or what all even I'd even have to adjust.
I just want to save fuel

would i need to buy an ecu or something that would control fuel input?

You need to buy a 12v B series Cummins.
Manually adjust fuel input
Have happy days

>I want to be able to quickly change stuff in the engine to efficiently use the oil instead of doing a whole lot of nothing and guzzling gas like a motherfucker

What ?

?
I want to change the diesel/air output in the engine to lower levels when I need it. Then I could save fuel instead of using the standard high fuel use at normal operational times

tell me about this
also couldn't i just buy the injectors and the ecu from that engine and do the same with my engine

You're gonna clog the transmission

Don't fuck with it. You're gonna run it lean and fuck it up.

this. you'll nuke your engine.

Actually, never mind. Diesels use fuel metering as their throttle. So you'll just be running low power for no reason.

the reason would be he doesn't need full power

So he just needs to use less pedal

Ease up OP

This got 21 mpg hand calculated.

2000 7.3L with the 4R100 and 3.73 rear end

Just buy one of those cheap canned tuners. Tons on craigslist usually. Probably pick one up for $100. Will increase power and fuel economy.

>21 mpg from a 2wd
meh

21 mpg from a big heavy quad cab truck is really very good

he wants to roll coal

nice.
but man your tread on your tires is looking pretty slim bro!

21 mpg for that beast is pretty good

whats that?
I really know nothing about mods.
I'm planning on getting a truck real soon its a 2000 f350 7.3. 320,000m
Supposedly a few glow rods and injectors may be out.
so I was thinking maybe i could put in injectors that i can tweak somehow and get more fuel economy or something

>Is it possible to adjust fuel input into a 7.3l powerstroke manually on the go with some type of device or etc?
The accelerator. Lrn 2 diesel first.

>glow rods

nigga it's a diesel not a nuclear power plant

thats what i'm trying to do

LMFAO my bad that shits funny though what you said hahha

you guys think that this is worth buying with so many miles and going in and replacing a few parts. maybe costing 1000$ for the stuff and upgrades?
if so, any recommended upgrades?