/svg/ Shadowverse General

Goodnight bloodkin edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/ and Yugioh /dng/

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

============
Learn about the mechanics and classes here:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (embed) (embed)

FAQ for newbies:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

============
Netdeck and Meta trends:
shadowlog.com/trend/
game-ai.jp/

============
Good cards to pick in Take Two (Arena) (credit to @pekonyan_sv):
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Take 2 Card Rankings from some dude called msmochi (Warning: Severely outdated):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

============
Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U

Art package (Basic, Classic, DE, ROB):
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

============
A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html
Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/467/1467331/
app.famitsu.com/20170212_969263/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kenzokuu

>(embeded)

Why rune leaders are so shit?

So are horned freaks like Grea and Forte simultaneously part-dragon part-demon or what?

>Mfw I think of all the possibilities of my 10 pack tickets
>My soul after I've opened them
T-Two lego pack soon I swear....

>(embed) (embed) (embed)
Literally why?

Erasmus is great though. He has the best confused emotes when you're memeing them

>(embed) (embed) (embed)
Dumb vaniaposter.

>Dragon winrate has gone down again
HELP

>mfw voice of resentment in t2
This card is GOAT.

>2 times already saved up to 1k
>no leggos
>only shitty golds
Fucking RNG

back to discord

>good deck needs 60k vials
>people still playing with shitty versions and meme decks

Dragon is doing better than Haven

Cammyverse

>Erasmus is great though
t. neckbeard

There's no need to get so worked up, user.

>tfw vialed all blood cards

Cygames just ignore this shit craft since the game release.

i just hope that this shit bombs and i dont have to see them in all of my games

Is crystal only.

but i will mod my game just to no see that shit

It's going to be at least 50% games. Japs buy whatever shit is offered to them.

>Hmm, I should pick these packs based on the legends I still need
>Don't get a legend for 40 packs
Might as well just sit on the gold until next expansion at this point.

Ok

>Mememsters flock to the new hotness
>Build and play like dick
>Die like the punkass niggers they are
>"Hey guys, durrgin winrate's down hahaha everyone laugh!

Vengeance needs to be reworked or maybe they can add cards that ACTUALLY do something while in Vengeance. Seriously, like half of the Vengeance card effects only serve to get you back out of Vengeance.

Bison doesn't look bad. Karin might be okay if she has the laugh as an emote.

>got another trash lego today
Too bad my autism doesn't allow me to vial anything that I don't have 3 copies of

moriana should have been 3pp 2 3

Why does shadowlog keep hiding this drop down menu on their most recent reports? It's such a pain in the ass to compare stats for each week like this.

Has a gigantic reach that easily combos with cards to vengeance yourself into a storm kill from hand.

>tfw recall the horror stories every time I hear people saying they vialed legos or golds

>Is crystal only.
Really? If yes then I can't see a single reason for to buy them at this point unless they improve it by the time it comes out.

>blood card
>good
Just play sword or forest they have tons

>Gives an evo point
>Hey that's not too bad actually; oh wait I'm almost dead I have to immediately waste the evo on her to kill whatever in on the enemy board.

They've successfully hooked whales in all their other games. They're gonna do just fine.

>this fucking eng dub on jeanne d'arc
God my ears are bleeding
How do you even uncencor and get jap voices?

>How do you even uncencor and get jap voices?
read the op

>brainstorming for a nep deck to deal with dshift
>general strat is to curve from attendant to urd while having only zombies for them to use kaleido on

Might be too clunky to work, though.

Read the OP. It's also possible to do a partial undub just to get rid of the really shitty voices, like that shemale who does Veteran Lancer and a few other cards.

IF ONLY WE HAD A PLACE FOR FUCKING FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS BRUH! YOU GONNA GET THE DICKS OUT OF YOUR EYES ANYTIME BRO?

Vialed my animated Soul dealer cygames is insulting me with all shitty legos with gay colours

Would this be playable in blood as a 1PP follower?

At what rank does /svg/ stop bullying people?

Eh, I totally get vailing shit like Skullfane and Jeanne that will clearly never be good. I do prefer to keep things that still have some glimmer of usefulness.

Trading WHEN?

>Karin

the others were announced as well?

There is no source on that, just a cropped image posted by an user. We don't know anything about their cost.

>bunch of legos and golds i dont have but want
>game insists on giving me shit i dont need/already have instead

Ryu
Chun Li
Cammie
Bison
Vega
Karin
Juri

>>tfw recall the horror stories every time I hear people saying they vialed legos or golds

still sad about animated forte user

top 2 master

Would be interesting with ward.

Only Beast Dom, Fafnir, and Gandalf are completely without hope of being useful. Atomeme is really close to being a thing if Shadow gets another card like Voices.

I wish /svg/ was a bully-free zone. I'm AA soon!

Literally never, vialing a Lego is worth 2/7 of another one. They'd never let you trade your extras 1:1

Dumb lampy poster

Combos with Laura pretty well, it could possibly work as a 'Blood OTK' with 2-3 of them in your hand at low life.

>>>tfw recall the horror stories every time I hear people saying they vialed legos or golds
the what?

>1pp
Hopefully not.
That sounds so fucking gay as a Laura combo.

Once you are at master you can pull the "my rank is master your opinion is shit" card.

You're playing a face aggro deck when you notice Haven just dropped not, not two, but three hares consecutively in the first 2 turns of the match.

What do you do?

Ah yes, I can see trading forums now;
Have (insert huge list of shit meme cards), want Daria, Ancient Elf, and Albert. Every single person.

Win

concede please 26025

so why does no one use playful necromancer no more

I'm looking for the source, then I realized it's probably in Japanese and I wouldn't be able to find it.

Help me out?

>Playing against Haven
>Drop a card
>Banish
>Drop another card
>Banish (again)
>Drop ANOTHER card
>Banish (A G A I N

Fuck this garbage class

is it bad if I intentionally stay in B? Grinding for the monthly rewards is pretty easy with the streak bonus and such.

the game doesn't have that many cards

its not like yugioh where you see people using shit you've never seen before all the time

>tfw spirit cycle memes you to victory
>tfw roost/pendant bricked his hand up enough to save me

Or the alternative, have albert/daria want 3.4k vials worth of cards.

Nah it's pretty smart actually. You get winstreak rewards in B too if I recall.

>2x cursebrand
>5x 1pp

is it a new meme

I'm fucking around in unranked with an aggro forest because I'm bored. It's nowhere near the powerlevel of OTK roach but it's fun to surprise people.

Lyrial doesn't brick your opening hand, also doesn't take up your turn 4 play which means you can drop reaper.

because unga decks want to evo to hit face, not trade with a shitty 5/4

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/467/1467331/

Atomeme decks do. She's bad in aggro because she's a 5/4 instead of a 4/5, which means she won't survive trading into their turn 4 evo. And unlike Floral/EPM her tokens are temporary.

playful's evo hits face and stronger than lyrial's though

it's actually
you want turn 4 to drop reaper

There are better turn 4/5 plays for Aggro with Shadow Reaper and Control Nepth is better off using no 4 cost at all or Hell's Unleasher. I would only use Playful Necromancer for Atomemes.

Lyrial + Conjurer is better.
And you can also play her along a Reaper on turn 4.
app.famitsu.com/20170212_969263/

Thank you.

Skullfam's getting there with all the low pp high cd amulets, additional -cd/turn and reduce all cd cards

Never, it just leads to account theft, scamming, and other cancer. Single player generates them more whales too.

>The top 2 will never share a casual hug and a kiss before memeing at each other with castle arthur's resolve vs flute-spire while everyone else is killing themselves tryharding

Actually seeing the 3d models across from the 2d ones does look really bad.

1pp in this game are pretty weak

>playful's evo hits face and stronger than lyrial's though
yeah that 2 burst damage from ghosts really makes it worth it ecksdee

What's the difference between aggro and storm decks?
What's the difference between control and whatever those lategame baha/odin/satan spam shitbirds are?
What the heck defines a tempo deck?
What's the difference between tempo and midrange?

I've reported you to the relevant authorities. Hope you enjoy your time on the inside, kiddo.

Skullfam is dead because he's 7PP and does his thing once. Eidolon is 5PP and keeps doing it. There's no reason to keep them

tfw still no cat eared leader

aren't our leaders 3d too

you were factually wrong though

Come at me.

>aren't our leaders 3d too
way less than the SF fighters. If you look at the screenshots, the difference is really noticeable.

aggro = storm = hitting face as much as possible, ignore the board and close the game asap

control = control the board, outvalue your opponent, card advantage, be the one with cards left at the end or end with bigs minions

tempo = midrange = when you're against aggro, you control, and when you're against control, you aggro

storm relies on storm followers to win, those storm followers may be, for instance, genesis dragons

Storm decks specifically run as many Storm followers as they can, aggro just takes their classes best low cost follower which may happen to have Storm.

Nothing, those are all control decks.

Tempo wants board control, Aggro goes face as much as possible.

They're pretty much the same.

>aren't our leaders 3d too
No, they are 2d cutout animations. The backgrounds are 3d, though.

>genesis dragon
TRIGGERED

1. Storm is just a variation of Aggro deck
2. They're one in the same.
3. Halfway point inbetween Aggro and Control.
4. They're pretty much the same thing.

In theory you eventually get bored of playing bad players.

In practice you never stop seeing bad players, and you might as well just enjoy the win streak bonuses in B forever. They desperately need to add score reward bonus points for A rank and higher.

You know yoU WANT THIS