Fiat 124 Spider / Miata

You always said, buy a miata. Now i can get a Miata with a different cover, by Fiat.

Its really the same car exept the engine. And still 25000 EUR brandnew.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p68z4gWLjvU
fastestlaps.com/comparisons/5c6fskb5bzp6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's your boyfriend's name, faggot?

No boyfriend, but no girlfriend either.

Maybe i should clarify that i am from europoor, so its not gay here.
youtube.com/watch?v=p68z4gWLjvU

>europoor
>not gay here
Estonia reporting in, miata drivers get fagbashed 24/7 here, queers probably like it aswell.

>25k euro
>miata

>Estonia
Come on, you guys hate everyone in a 1 km radius around you.

>Estonia

why even drive a comfortable there

3000 Eurobucks more for better brakes, suspension and a less faggy look.

So no one has something to say exept one estonian user?

Get the new Alpine A110 instead.

>convertible fiat
>less faggy

Any reasons why?

It looks better than a miata.

Aside from the fact that it looks better by a mile and is a hardtop?
Not really.

MR instead of FR.

I'd take the miata over the Fiat mainly because of looks (and I own a Fiat 500 Abarth).

They look great as small hatches, but I just don't like the look of it compared to the "Mazda edition" convertible. It just looks meaner, even if it's a mean guppy.

I've also owned 4 miatas, so maybe I'm biased?

how much is it though

Fiat is good in Europe though. And not a meme.

I prefer the looks of the miat and the NA engine of the miat, so I'd take the miat.

But looks are subjective and the engines put out around the same power so just get whichever you prefer

50-60k eurocoins

>pic related: the answer

The Miata is the better car all around. If you don't like the body roll, buy a set of sway bars.

Hi

>VAG group

No

>4-cylinders
rofl

>new Alpine: 4 cylinders
>Alfa 4C: 4 cylinders
>718: 4 cylinders

>shit
>shit
>shit
wow

>4 cylinder hairdryer
>for the same price as a V8
yurocucks need to leave

I own an ND and have a co-worker friend with the 124. I like the look of my miata but sitting next to each other, it just looks like a squinty-eyed chink version of the same car, pic related.

>lel that plate of salmon cost the same as my tub of fried chicken, what a rip off

t. yurocuck
get off this AMERICAN site

It's because his car is lower. Get rid of the SUV ride height and your car will look properly sporty as well.

Can't, I run street class for SCCA.

so sorry memerican

fastestlaps.com/comparisons/5c6fskb5bzp6

>more expensive than a toyobaru
>no manual shifter so far
>renault

>calls other user memer
>LAP TIMES DOT COM

You must understand this is the only language you memericans understand

I would not speak in English to a rat

Just run in XP or AM and do whatever you want to your car unless you're nationally competitive.

Its actually fast?

What? Its a meme because of yurop

Why would anyone buy that thing? It just looks like a shitty miata.

I think it's cute. thought about getting one, but Im not sure yet.

It's longer, and I like the aesthetics better.

I also like the engine better, but it's less playful.

you made the right decision bro
the ND will look good for years, the 124 already looks ugly

>Be fiat
>Make attractive and fun car for the US
>Use god tier Mazda Miata for the mechanicals
>Put in stinky Italian garbage engine instead
Literally why? Italian looks and Japanese engineering is best possible car ever. And they fucked it up.

All for "Muh 5 horsepower"

Estonia is fake news.

What? No, the ND's front looks like shit and will always look like shit. The Fiat is much nicer. And it has a better suspension setup out of the box. The problem is the stupid tarboed engine and the lack of good aftermarket for it because FCA locked the ECU down way too much, probably because of God knows what eurocuck regulations.

There should be a factory V8 option so that you don't have to burn $50K on the LS swap yourself. Even the V6 from the Giulia would be primo.

>so that you don't have to burn $50K on the LS swap
Is it really that much?

No you faggot, it's $500 and an afternoon

that's my major gripe with the miata, the tiny headlights.

overall, i still prefer how the 124 looks since it has a classic roadster look, which i was always fond of.

It's what Flyin' Miata charges for the LS3 swap. It includes engine, transmission, chassis shit, BBK, electrics, new fuel system, labor, etc. Basically it's everything that you need for the swap and to make it work decently, which is a ton of stuff because the car wasn't designed to handle a V8 making 500bhp.

It would cost you $50,000 to have FlyinMiata, essentially a boutique retailer and boutique mechanic of Miata performance components, to install it in a brand new ND for you. So you're looking at $75,000-$80,000 when all is said and done.

The price tag is partially inflated since of course it's going to be equipped with the best of the best FM components which are arguably overpriced to begin with

If you did it yourself, not including labor, it would probably be around $20,000

>If you did it yourself, not including labor, it would probably be around $20,000
Even at that point you might as well just get a corvette

Corvettes don't weigh 2500lb wet. The LS3 Miata will be psychotically fast, far beyond the capabilities of most drivers.

Yeah but you aren't picking up any hot Milfs in a miata