Buy big, cheap, plentiful, beat up truck/van with strong body

>Buy big, cheap, plentiful, beat up truck/van with strong body.

>Follow 240SX's owners around

>Whenever they start doing something stupid, plow into them.

>claim that obviously modified car was racing and hit your completely innocent looking "work vehicle"

>240SX and truck only worth a couple thousand to insurance companies

>not-at-fault accident, while you destroy a 240sx and stop hoonigan from affording anything nice because of high insurance premium, hefty ticket (possibly wreckless)

>fewer and fewer 240SX's on the road

>??????

>profit.

Jesus christ do I hate 240sx owners...

Autism.

I love doing this to Miatas I see on the road. I don't actually have the balls to get into a crash with them but I always punk them out in my F250. I drive unpredictably and just scare them into thinking I am about to pull out in front of them or merge into them. My personal favorite is seeing one parked at a red light and then I just floor it as I start to approach them. You can see how nervous they get in the rear view when they see me flying up thinking if this is the last few moments of their life. Obviously I brake at the last second.

Fun times

You should get a "God hates fags" bumper sticker.

People like you are worse than the people you hate. Kill yourselves.

Just let the Miatafags ruin themselves, they keep driving under the semi-truck trailers like idiots.

ur a real cool and edgy guy

In my F-150 I love shining my HID fogs and HID headlights right into lowered cars at stoplights. You can see them get upset and move their mirrors. It's great.

If you're one of those 240sx-owning scum. Better look out if you see something like this in your rear view mirror.

this triggers the underage 240 driver

>F-150
I bet you played handegg in school as well, didn't you?

I bet you played communist kick-ball in school.

Did you fall down crying whenever the other girls bumped into you?

ITT: 240sx gore

> love the S14 ever since sitting in one at a car show back in 1997 when I was a little kid

> pretty much every example on the used market has been modified by tasteless ricer and dorrifto faggots and has a hefty ricer tax

> the clean ones are sold at a premium and are a gobbled up by dorrifto queers who want an unmodified example to ruin

>Stop liking what I like if you have money

>liking a terrible car
I will never understand this

It took you 3 attempts to get your half-baked insult to me. Just stick with being an irresponsible road user.

do you really think the kind of twink that actually owns a miata would try and fuck with a truck?

Dude they're all cucks.

> terrible car

proofs?

It had a history of being unreliable, poorly designed, and slow as fuck.
Its slower than miatas.
The MAFs fail all the time.
Coils fail
Interior falls apart
Chassis is floppy
Injectors fail
Brakes are shit
Handles like shit
Even the paint falls off prematurely

Nissan is not known for quality, and never has been.
The 240 couldnt compete with any other brand except maybe mitsubishi because they were just as terrible.

Honestly go do some research.

Spotted the Miatacucks.

This
Also
>speed sensors broken
>most the gauge cluster stops working
>coolant running through flimsy front cover that leaks into oil.

>can't understand an insult that perfectly mimics the format of his previous insult.
>Insists that because he doesn't have good reading comprehension, it must be my fault that he can't understand.

Haha! Okay, bro. Have a wonderful day with your picture books.

Well, sheeeit. Which 90s jap sports cars are known for being reliable then?

Toyotas and mazdas

I think you misunderstood what I wrote. You probably ought to stop projecting, and take a step back.

You are doing the Lord's work, OP.

The funny thing is. They'll be gone soon enough, and nother just because of idiots wrecking them. They'll destroy them on their own with their "mad tyte maaaaaawds!!!!"

>flat-black rattle can paintjob
>frame rails ruined by obscenely lowered suspension
>gutted interiors with rusty roll-cages
>just not maintaining the car properly because $1000 turbo is more important than $100 tune up.

>tfw saabkyle04's project could be the only decent 240 left in 10 years

the 240sx was nissan's shittiest almost a sportscar when it was released. so stock it's a steaming pile of shit that can't stop.
uprade the suspension, brakes, etc and it can finally compete with with actual late 80-90s sport cars.
to avoid drift tax ypu find a cheap shell and put it back together.

This is a lie because we do the same exact shit to all the big cars, we intentionally get close to 18 wheelers and brake check lifted pick up trucks and soccer moms in crossovers to get them to almost hit us and get that priceless 'oh shit!' reaction, all the while acting smug while winding our stupid fucking headlights

T. Miata owner for 3 years

Real asshole move, you'll get yours one day

>implying that isn't a miata driver trolling Veeky Forums

And the price of Koukis just went up again. Fuck you OP. I gotta get mine while I can.