Why are there no European competitors to pic related?

Why are there no European competitors to pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_distribution_of_wealth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they don't fit on Euro roads. There's pretty much no market for them.

Same reason there arent any american kei cars

Range Rovers, big BMWs, big Mercs, Big Porsches, Big VWs, Big Audi's...

come on OP, they are all better :)

yes, our european roads are really really small just like our penisses, i can hardly fit my VW polo on one lane

why should there be? they're shit

because there aren't any niggers in europe

All smaller than the full size SUVs

Not even the same class

How would you drive these on streets that are older than your country?

>posts the smallest range rover they make

k den faggot, enjoy getting rused in your own bait thread.

because nobody would buy it

Cuz we care for environment

Q7

Very carefully.

Americas 1% is who buys them.
I know that Europeans were poor, but I still figured they had some wealthy among them.
But I guess Europe's upper class lives in the city, while Americas lives in the country.

Sure everyone in LA or NY is poor as fuck

2/10 made me reply.

do you constantly post this retarded shit as a joke or an experiment?

Esv maybe
The GL is longer than a standard escalade

>bigger is better
>big bones, not fat
Burger logic, at least it's consistent

he's not wrong

This burgermobile goes 0-60 in 6 seconds which is faster than 98% of the cars on the road in Europe.

he's always wrong

kek, now watch them sperg and bring up the cars only driven by their Arab overlords

What's the point?

And it tops out at 120 because it's badly engineered and the shape of a warehouse.

They are all different trim levels of the same truck, the pillars are all the same. Hardly a vast selection representative of the US full-size lineup when their bodies are all identical save for the front clip

>how can yuropoors compete?

europeans dont need to compensate

How fast could it go without having to tow your mobility scooter?

Of course, everyone in burgerland drives a 100k car. Should I bring up all the german powerful cars?

Electronically limited to 112 because it's the weight of a warehouse. Nobody wants 5 tonnes barrelling down the road at 150mph+.

It's still pulling HARD at 111. 460bhp needs a much worse Cd than the escalade has before topping out at 120, Europoor.

I'm not the one having to prove anything. As it is now your shitbarge runs out at 112, FACT. Sad.

In the wealthier states they do same with the wealthier provinces in Canada. It's not that hard to afford the lease payments on a $100k car when you and your spouse are pulling 150k each a year. Even if you make half that with no kids you can afford some pretty nice things here.

Compared to the maybe 1% of Europe that can afford a big or "powerful" luxury vehicle. You pretty much need to be a "footballer" or be lord worstershireton and own a big piece of land.

Side note: Even a 265hp GL350 will do 137, and bigger ones like the GL63 AMG are limited to 155. The Escalade is limited to 112 because everyone knows that it's a crudely engineered shitbarge with horrid driving characteristics. Namely it's a rebadged hatchback Silverado.

Here they are

And of course a 300k or even 150k household income is common in North America. The 53k median household income in the US is just a lie spread by communists to discredit the glory of the anglo New World.

>something designed to tow your entire continent, fill to the brim with luxury, fit your fat family with room to spare, and still go 112mph without breaking a sweat for years on end while being mistreated and dissused by niggers
>shitty design

Pick one. Would never own the escalade but it's a garbage argument to say it's poorly designed. Back up your auto-hate with something or get the fuck off this board.

All your shitbarges are cucked to 155... Have fun getting passed by a 5000lb brick.

Mercedes GL.

Point is that it's more common. For all the hate on USA for being so capitalist, our wealth is better distributed and our average quality of life is high (because even comparing dollars to dollars, shit's cheaper here so that dollar goes further).

I said wealthy states and provinces. Poor places don't matter. Dat oil money.

Yes it's true everyone in the US drives a powerful luxury car. Look at this very average US street a admire all those expensive vehicles and mansions.
It is also well known that there are no wealthier parts of Europe, everyone lives in nigger infested ghettos.

Those cars are almost all at least 200hp and faster than most of the cars on the roads of Europe. Those houses are also 5x bigger than the houses in Europe that you pay $2m for.

> Having large families is frowned upon in europe
> The regulatory environment for fuckhuge vehicles is lacking
> Can't drive them, can't park them, can't afford to fuel them

>mk4 Golf
>at least 200hp

>Golf
>not one of the most common types of cars in Euro

huh I didnt know white dads and moms are niggers.

really stimulates the synapses

It's probably a 1.8t or a VR6. We don't have the ultra cuck 0.9l diesel versions you got there.

>our wealth is better distributed
Except that the US are one of the most unequal countries in the world, and even Canada is leagues worse than most of Europe. Fucking use Google before the next time you spew horse shit, the article is literally named the same as the term you used.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_distribution_of_wealth

The brick that's the G63 AMG will do 175 like the SRT8. So will the Cayenne Turbo S. And as it turns out the GL63 AMG, too, which unlike its siblings isn't limited. And we can do it legally and won't be shot dead by a SWAT team and news choppers for speeding.

> Having large families is frowned upon in europe
Indeed, we prefer healty weight families.

Not trying to defend yurofags but diesels have way more torque than even more powerful gas engines.

1.8T would have GTI badges, VR6 would too. Not to mention higher spec models don't normally roll on steelies with a hubcap missing.

Let's be honest, that's a 1.9 TDI at best.

It's literally a landscaper's truck with a hatch. The materials are cheap, the assembly quality is cheap, the features aren't well thought out, it looks gaudy, no one's taking it seriously apart from poor niggers. Also my family isn't fat because I'm not American.

Ackshewally.... Both of the bottom models are smaller respective to the ones above them.

For God's sake, they're the same shit with a different wheelbase.

>they're exactly the same except for all the different parts, RETARD!!!!!!

It's limited to such a low speed for safety reasons. Most US highways have a 70mph limit. Without an autobahn, there's no point in setting the limit on a production SUV any higher than the Escalade.

>Escalade is poorly designed
>Escalade is bad because it uses "cheap" materials
The Escalade is great. You can choose to not like it but you can not stand by both of these arguments at the same time. To say that it uses low quality materials is to make a positive statement about the design to make such great use of those materials. On the other hand, to say it's poorly designed is to give all of the positive credit to the materials used.

the escalade is ugly as sin tbqh. looks tacky as fuck with all that obnoxious tasteless chrome and fuckhuge grill.

holy shit what the fuck
the escalade is limited because they use T rated tires on the standard wheels
not because of any speed limit reasons or whatever else you want to make up

When is Furd going to make an Expedition that isn't shit? Stop making it different from the F150.

Safety reasons because unlike well engineered European SUVs the Escalade would be all over the place if you went faster in it.

>2015 Peterbilt 579
>12.9l I6 turbo
>6.9 mpg
>430hp
>1550ft-lbs
VS
>2014 Koenigsegg 1:one
>5.0l V8 twinturbo
>16mpg
>1342hp
>1011ft-lbs

Color me unimpressed. 10 less mpgs for 550 more torx doesn't seem worth it.

Never. The Expedition has always been shit and the Navigator has always been slightly fancier shit that feels cheap compared to an Escalade.

The first gen Expedition was at least moderately capable, but it had a shitty drivetrain and even shittier electronics.

The only two legitimately good SUVs Ford ever built were the Bronco and 7.3l Excursion.

That is called American luxury pal, and don't you forget it, or else..........POW

because literally only Americans buy these

I mean, if the Jermains want to built something to compete with the Escalade EXL and the Navigator L, I think they could do it better than we do. But as it stands, we do it best because its a 1-man race

>that feels cheap compared to an Escalade
That's an accomplishment considering what a shitbarge the Escalade already is.

>Land Rover Range Rover
>Land Rover Discovery
>Land Rover Range Rover Sport
>BMW X5
>BMW X6
>Mercedes-Benz G-Wagen
>Mercedes-Benz GL
>Mercedes-Benz GLA
>Mercedes-Benz GLB (production commencing in 2019)
>Mercedes-Benz GLC
>Mercedes-Benz GLK
>Audi Q7
>Audi Q5
>Volkswagen Tiguan
>Volkswagen Touareg

I bet there is some more I missed off but you get the idea. At least, put some effort into your bait threads

If you're comparing a 2003 Escalde to a 2017 S Class you're not going to be impressed. But the Escalades do manage to feel more upscale than the standard Tahoe/Yukon without losing sight of being a truck based SUV that is built with the expectation that it's going to be put to work.

The Escalade is not intended to amaze you with how upscale it is, only to be a more upscale variant of the vehicles it's based on.

YOU'VE BEEN BLACKED

hits too close to home

if the yuropoors had these, would they be used as actual utility vehicles like smaller vans, limos, or just fat family haulers?