MANUALFAGS GET BTFO

MANUALFAGS GET BTFO

EVEN SUBHUMAN CRIMINAL SCUM CAN'T STAND YOUR FAGGOTRY

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/carjacker-kills-man-in-front-of-family-because-his-car-1793199481?rev=1489340776101&utm_campaign=socialflow_jalopnik_facebook&utm_source=jalopnik_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow
abc13.com/news/carjacker-kills-father-because-car-isnt-automatic-transmission/1796915/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I knew autofags were the scum of the earth, but murderers? Man, what a discovery.

>caring what criminal scum thinks

get ventilated nigger

>be American
>get murdered because don't follow groupthink/groupdo
Lol

> murderous nigger's opinion
>my concern
pick one

This is why I keep a boxcutter and a .357 in my car.

Around niggers never relax.

OP you're pathetic.
Learn manual transmission or stop wasting our time on this board.
>Stop liking what I don't REEEEE

>Propaganda trying this hard to get rid of manual cars

>manual fags are btfo'd because some subhuman shot a manual owner for owning manual!!

I don't follow the logic here; doesn't this just prove the point that manual fags are superior given that simply being a manual car owner was enough to enrage subhuman scum to that extent?

You should sell all sell your manuals and purchase an automatic. You know, in case Jamal or Ja'broda want to steal your car; that way they can and they aren't discriminated on because you're owning a manual and it's not 'ethnically friendly'

this

>tfw when an uneducated nigger killed someone because they had an autistic meltdown over not knowing how to drive manual

>be nigger
>can't drive manual or even know what one is
>come across car you want to steal
>it's manual
>chimp-out in an ethnically fueled rage at the owner for not owning an automatic so you could steal it
>shoot owner in front of his family

This is how dindus actually think.

If I'm driving through a Tyroneville my dad's revolver will be waiting for any challenging Kangz in the center console. He won't get a chance to even see a shift knob before i put a hole in his face.

obviously this was the fault of white people

>thread
why are we giving this chimp any attention again?
Dindus are subhuman but he probably shot him because he refused to give his car up.

That a semi auto too?
(Ignorant nigger)

hey, at least his car didn't get stolen

I went and read the article on the actual Houston news site, and on Jalopnik (as much as I hate Jaopnik) and I'm pretty certain the owner was actually a mexican judging from his name anyway, and they conveniently leave out the race of the perpetrators (there were two of them). I mean I'm like 99% sure they were a couple of dindus traveling in a pack but I also wouldn't be surprised if the shooting was fueled by the fact the owner was mexican since niggers hate spics and the other way around

but yeah obviously this is still the fault of white people

>.357
Excellent choice. Niggers are scared to death of large revolvers.

Even the fucking muzzles that overtook Europe know how to drive stick.

ITT: butt blasted manualcucks

lotta fake news spreading ITT

One carjacker was mexican and the other was black.

I hope they are caught and sent to jail for possible rehabilitation. If you say anything else you are just trying to be an edgy teen.

Some of you are so blinded by hate, one day it'll actually get yourself killed.

Source? On the news station and Jalopnik they state the owner was mexican, but never even state the race of the perpetrator

>article doesn't mention race of the two criminals
>happened in a hispanic neighborhood to a hispanic driver
>Veeky Forums defaults to edgelord niggerposting
Trump voters, everyone.

>j-just one of them was a nigger
get a load of this cuck

>auto cucks are this triggered by americans.

Also he was probably a nu-male that wasn't carrying.

t. assblasted porch monkey on food stamps

>2 pieces of scum fail at carjacking and shoot a father in front of his family
>"Yeah I hope they get rehabilitated into upstanding citizens!"
>"Oh and don't disagree with me or you're just an edgy teen!"

Fuck off. Doesn't matter what race they are, they're a waste on society and should be summarily executed.

>not pulling out you're .45 and trayvoning him and his nigger friends

>he would still be alive if he had an automatic

I'd rather live one day as a manualfag than a whole lifetime as an autofag

This game can be played both ways.

there is a reason why dindus dont attempt to carjack aged sports cars or anything that might look fast. They don't actually know anything about manual, and would rather just kick a soccer mom out of her shitty little crossover than to attempt to take your car.

>Manual trans sends nigger into rage
>Car enthusiast gets murdered.
>Auto fags on Veeky Forums claim they are white
>I'm falling for the bait
>Auto fags admit to being niggers itt

YO WTF

Here's the article if anyone wants to know more info.
jalopnik.com/carjacker-kills-man-in-front-of-family-because-his-car-1793199481?rev=1489340776101&utm_campaign=socialflow_jalopnik_facebook&utm_source=jalopnik_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

although if you don't want to go there then here's the article copy and paste.

Just before midnight on Saturday, a driver parked his car on the street near an apartment complex in Houston. Local station ABC13 reports that police said two men then approached the vehicle to steal it, instead shooting the man in front of his wife and daughter because the car had a manual transmission.

That driver was Pedro Aguilar, 47, who ABC13 reports died on the scene. ABC13 reports that the current assessment of the situation by police is that those men, who police say appeared to be in their late teens or early 20s, shot Aguilar out of anger about not being able to drive the car due to it being a manual. You can see just how frantic and busy the crime scene was in the ABC13 video report here.

According to the report, the men who allegedly attempted to steal the car had a gun pointed at Aguilar upon approaching him. They then fled the scene on foot due to being unable to drive the car, according to ABC13. As of the ABC13 story at around 10 a.m. ET on March 12, the two men had not been found by police.

We like to joke about how owning a manual transmission can prevent theft by a large segment of the world’s carjackers, but this is a somber reminder that none of us are immune to the hatred and complete disregard of others.

>rehabilitation of violent criminals
>possible
Low intelligence and poor impulse control are objectively heritable, and come together to form something that can't learn to be less shit.

Once UBW hits we'll be enslaving and millitarising, not rehabilitating these people, under the assumption that they are like animals and need to be kept in a little wildlife reserve to be truly happy, as the one suitable "free" environment we have for them - unskilled labor with hours long enough to keep them out of trouble - is vanishing fast.

>UBW
?

>theft by a large segment of the world’s carjackers
American*

Free money for everyone because the economy barely functions when everyone with an IQ score under ~115 is assumed to be unemployed

It's not actually going to happen. We're just going to tax automated companies to fund shitty social programs, and then you'll wish a dystopian court deemed you an unevolved primate and forced you to sign up for the infantry.

Oh, UBI.
Sometimes I think about what's going to happen when something like 50% of people have their jobs automated away. I never really have come to a conclusion.
I imagine it's going to be some sort of insane class divide, with basically the owners and the unemployed. I can't imagine any of us being rich enough to find ourselves on the good side of the fence.

I'd guess I have 60 years left to live, but nobody can really predict out that far. The people in the 50s would have never guessed that we live like we do today.

kek nice image

Good Christ, who was the autotragic user responsible for this inhumane act?

>Even the fucking muzzles that overtook Europe know how to drive stick.
There's less "muzzles" in Europe than blacks in the U.S., just FYI.

Eh, France or Germany easily have over 12% Muslims.

Lmao no

If you call that living

yah

Try 7% for Germany (tops; that number comes from the German Muslim organisation)

So plus the two million recent refugees you're already at 12%.

CIA had France at 7 - 9% Muslim in 2014. I wouldn't be surprised if it's at 10%, if not a smidge over that now.

>Twin Lightning bolt tatoos right above her holiest of holies
Das it mayne

First of all; that number is current and the official figure is actually 5,7% for 2015. Second of all, you can't seriously count every refugee as Muslim - that's like saying every white guy is Christian. Hell, even most so-called Christians are so in name only. And even if they were all Muslims; the number of radical ones is really fucking low in comparison. Or let me put it this way: your chances of being murdered or raped by someone you know are several orders of magnitude higher than having anything bad happen to you due to radical Islamism.

Nobody cares about France except the French.

>Propaganda trying this hard to get rid of manual cars
>jalopnik
how stupid can you be that even clickbait is beyond your comprehension

>Low intelligence and poor impulse control are objectively heritable
>need to be kept in a little wildlife reserve to be truly happy
why not just have the government do DNA tests at conception and have them decide whether or not to get rid of you

Get a sawn-off, then you don't have to really aim your first shot at the nigger.
-t. Hell's Angel

They're El Salvadorean

abc13.com/news/carjacker-kills-father-because-car-isnt-automatic-transmission/1796915/

nice way to let us know you've never shot anything

Do you really think these subhumans need a justified reason to pull the trigger. They'll kill you for looking at them the wrong way.

>be me
>be black
>read this thread
>bust out laughing

let the white tears flow

cucks, the lot of you

I browse Veeky Forums to get away from /pol/

You deserve rape

>be Jalopshit Facebook admin
>drive manual 90s H00nda Civic because poorfag
>"I... it's just jealousy guys. They're h... haters!"

For real, you guys just need to ship all your ethnics off to a single city and wall it off. Imagine being able to park your car out on the street without having to worry about it being broken into or vandalized by misguided and socially marginalized and victimized urban youths.

see

You can't spell /pol/ without the "o".

regardless of the persons race they are subhuman scum, but why is it always blacks doing shit like this?

You also can't spell it without the "po" but I DON'T SEE A BUNCH OF FUCKING POLITICS BULLSHIT ON THE GODDAMN PAPERCRAFT AND ORIGAMI BOARD, DO I?

It's the ghetto culture. Acting like scum is glorified and it's always excused by liberal cocksuckers who insist it's a consequence of white privilege, or marginalization, or systemic oppression, blah blah, etc.

If they were held to the same standards as regular people it'd gradually kill off the culture. It'd take time but eventually you'd have them civilized.

It's not, this is "confirmation bias". White people and cholos do fuck shit all the time but people see a black person do something and all of a sudden it's an indictment on black people as a whole. Some random crazy white guy pops off a few towns from me like once or twice a week but nobody thinks all white people are sucking dick and murdering for meth.

And yeah I agree these criminals are lower than dirt

We already regard trailer trash methheads as subhumans. Nogs aren't on necessarily meth when they ape out.

Around boons
Careful when you hoon

Around groids
Manuals get them annoyed

kek
At least they're skinny.

And because he was probably of a darker skin tone, this story will not make national news. There won't be any riots. It'll just fade into the background, like our forever war in a desert that no one wants or the fact that a Tesla killed a man.

>a Tesla killed a man
That was human error at its finest. "This cobbled-together mess of sensors is autopilot I can watch movies while the car drives me."

Im not American so Im just an outsider looking in, I see plenty of stuff about white Americans doing deranged shit but I see as much if not more about black people.

He actually gave the car up, they got in, stalled it, and decided to shoot him before leaving

yeah but the entire fucking african race is addicted to crack

>car can't see a semi-trailer because it's the wrong color
>I-it's the humans fault
Kys teslacuck

spoken like a true social democrat

>MUH CRIMINALS ARE JUST VICTIMS OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES WE MUST REHABILITATE THEM, FUCK THE ACTUAL VICTIMS

Perhaps he should've kept his hands on the wheel.

Keep in mind 's only source is their ass, as far as we know. They've yet to provide anything.