Are online loan calculators accurate...

Are online loan calculators accurate? I don't need it to be 100% accurate but just a ballpark of ~$20/month would be good for me. I don't have the time to save up like $8000 of cash for a new (used) ride so I'm gonna need to take out a loan unfortunately.

Pic related is the first hit on google

Other urls found in this thread:

jerseyshore.craigslist.org/
jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/6040944020.html
jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/6036210299.html
jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/6023590017.html
jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/6023510140.html
jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/6021289263.html
jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/5989046361.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No down payment? Save that $332 plus the cost of insurance for 6 months and buy a car outright. You shouldn't finance less than 10k.

That was the default inputs on the site. This is with my info taking into account ~$2k down on something for $9000 for example. The interest is from what I've read APR would be based on my credit score.

I would rather save up and pay cash outright but waiting a few months isn't an option for me right now unfortunately.

What's your credit score? Why can't you wait? Post your local craigslist

It's 672 according to credit karma. If I wait I would need to take a bus to and from work every day until I buy a new car and I don't feel like adding an extra 1-1 1/2 hours to my work day waiting at and walking to bus stops.

jerseyshore.craigslist.org/

drop a little money with a bicycle with a two stroke engine and ride that around for a while as you save

That might take me more time than the bus I work about a half hour away (by car)

>living that far from work
>letting your current car die

u fucked up

also why ive always owned more than 1 car because im in the country side

Pls no bully

Woah woah stop everything !!
Credit karma is not a good source of credit score. They sell your info for profit, when I was working at dealership, I have never seen customer who had score same or close to what the credit karma said. From my experience they read higher then real score

>thinking you need $8k for a car.

jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/6040944020.html

jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/6036210299.html

jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/6023590017.html

jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/6023510140.html

jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/6021289263.html

>financing
literally the worst financial decision ever

nigga u a meme now

what's wrong with your current car?

to be fair the only one with decent mileage there is a hyundai sonata.

Better to bump your budget up to $5K and get a car with 50K miles at most. That's the point where most people would only need to change the brake pads and nothing else.

Your interest rate will be more like 4-6%

Be sure to add sales tax, registration fees to the loan price.

>getting a car with 50k miles for $5k

rare but its possible plus I chose under $3k bc OP is broke as fuck.

this was the only one I found for OP

jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/5989046361.html

ejecto seato cuz

Do not, under any circumstance, ever, ever, finance a car. It is quite literally the worst thing you can do with your money. Even if you have a credit rating of 800, and they give you 0.9% financing, it's still a massive ass fucking you're taking.

If you don't have enough cash to buy a particular car you're looking at outright with title in hand, you can't afford that car. Find something different that you can afford.

My creditkarma score was the exact same as the dealer came back at me with. Plus my Discover, Amex, and Capital one card all give me the same score as creditkarma. Some dealers or lenders might pull a different type of credit score that uses a different formula for calculating the score, weighting subjects in a different way than experian or Transunion. All in All CreditKarma is pretty accurate.

Care to elaborate? I'm not OP but I've been thinking of getting a new 17 on loan but it's such a big decision I haven't yet gone in on it.

my score is 780

he's just going to meme you.

In general, don't finance something worth more than your yearly national income, and you'll be fine. Also, take the lowest term loan you can afford. 24mo is best.