google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

Are you new to bikes? Read this:
(Cross-thread)

Weeb bums with sound
Previously in /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

brittonmdg.com/the-britton-blog/Harley-Davidson-targeting-women-and-young-customers-in-marketing
portland.craigslist.org/clc/mcd/6031525786.html
amazon.com/Howard-Leight-MAX-1-Uncorded-Earplugs/dp/B0013A0C0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do you go touring on a naked bike?

>Riding for years now
>2 years on a 250, 3 on a 650
>Look to upgrade to a used 600cc i4
>They're all the same price as used litres from the same approximate year
Is there any reason to not just embrace the memes and get a liter peter?

You just ride as you normally do

I have a couple of Motogadget m-Blaze Discs. Super clean look to them. I need to figure out how to change my mirrors up though. I want bar end mirrors, but they'd have to be some that would allow for these as well.

I'm not using any rear indicators atm (the discs are directional, so they flash front and rear) until i can find some cleaner ones I like to clean up the rear.

I dont believe you -_-

It's not hard at all.. Helps if you're not a frail old lady, but I can ride forever on my sport naked and still feel like a spring chicken.

With luggage

I recommend it, I've done it countless times and only died once.

rip

Insurance
Fuel economy

I've looked into it, seems worth it to spend like $100 a year more.

is it really? I'm thinking about getting a new bike since my old one died, RIP in piece
I live in a city so most of my riding is short distance in traffic but I do longer trips too

Are there any motorcycles marketed towards women? Besides every Honda?

I liked it, but before you buy a ducati, make sure you are willing to pay that maintenance costs

Then go for it friend, enjoy the torks and goodluck going the speed limit.

are triumph tiger adventure bikes any good? Seems like a fairly obscure model for adventuring would suck if you ever broke down.

not around corners it doesnt

Where did you get those rucksack?
and how did you prevent those straps from costantly coming loose?

the lower level harleys [street 500/750, sportster 883]

Guys complained last thread no WebM, here you go, look at my little willy.

Where does the cable for those come out? I was thinking of getting some.

I hear this, but did Harley even actually market it like that? Pretty sure it's just consumers that did it.

Not my photo, but I'd just look for waterproof rucks. You can also look for them as 24, 48, or 72 hour packs depending on how large you want it. They tend to be easier to find when searched like that seeing as they are for hiking/camping/military operations spanning whatever amount of hours.

As far as the straps, they look like ratchet straps. You crank them down and have to manually release the winch to loosen them.

yes they do
see article: brittonmdg.com/the-britton-blog/Harley-Davidson-targeting-women-and-young-customers-in-marketing

Nice, thanks.

You have to drill a hole or two, depending on your setup preference, at the bottom of the handlebar in the middle. The worst part about installing them is feeding the wires through.

put some luggage on and go.

if you have a way to add a windscreen, do that.

Nice bike, is it yours?

nice rx triumph friend
i miss my street triple

How do you like the striple?
I'm between a striple, fz09, and daytona for next bike

get the striple

I rode the 800 the other day, the Triple is a sick engine and the bike is the comfiest I have ever ridden.

i sure hope so

the new RS looks so fucking good, it's really difficult to not consider trading up.

depends on what kind of riding you do. the fz09 is probably more comfortable for commuting/highways but it's fueling sucks. striple, particularly the R, is a more refined bike in terms of engine/suspension and has slightly lower handlebars and thus a more aggressive seating position.

Daytona is a supersport - it's uncomfortable, fast, and has sharp steering.

tldr if you use the bike every day the one you'll enjoy 98% of the time 100% of the time is the striple.

If you look in Harley's promotional book with all the models, you will see that every picture with every street, 883 and "low" models always have women on them

fz09, better monies and it's a superb engine.

Fugg now I want to spend more money
Might end up with stripple at the end of the summer

By the time you fix the suspension and fueling it will be more expensive than the striple

I know this feel. I just got hired for a new job today that's a 33 percent pay increase, plus a shitload of overtime and now I'm like thinking of doing something dumb

dumping.

You doing the refinancing thing now? Nice

H 2 R
R

You forgot soft tail

Yeah boi. I'm not moving into the sales side at the moment, I'll be doing administrative stuff. I'm putting in notice tomorrow at my current job tomorrow.

If I were to spend that much money, I would get myself like a Harley CVO Dyna, and a gsxr750.

Unfortunately I don't want to spend 3/4 of my projected income on bikes

Softail is usually not. Only the low series.

I'm slowly leaning more into the bike. I usually commute so I almost developed an aversion to it, but this past weekend has had me ride around town in 0 traffic and it was very pleasant.

The other side of the coin is that there's streets here that look like Sarajevo, so despite all the focus on fun I'll still have to keep myself in check.

I usually see females and guys under 5 5 on um

Nice, hope it goes well

Might be different. Most people around here who ride a flstc mostly either are too broke to buy a road King or just wanted the look. My dad only got his because he got a deal

Thanks family me too

They all look the same

Road King has the Hydra glide rear suspension. Anything with Softail in the name has hidden rear suspension that makes the frame look like a hard tail but it isn't.

Knee drags are for fags

They all look the same

All off-road and supermoto motorcycles look the same to me

They do

Where do you guys get your earplugs from? Amazon seems like a scam, it's like $23 for 80 pairs.

I don't wear earplugs because I'm not a bitch

I just wear ear buds and sometimes listen to music. If you want ear buds go to any home Depot

I didn't use them when I had a baby learner bike either.

in ear sony earbuds, ran me some 20 euro

fuck you, i like them

Tfw finally cleaned baiku for the first time in ages today.

Whats having an A2 like?

Just lean anyway.

Earplugs are for pussies. The closest I get is earbuds so I can listen to music.

nope

>green

Dropped

>slow ass honduh
>Not a little babby's first learner bike

That's what I use now but hearing is pretty important to my job and my ears are often ringing when I hop off the bike.

Having a large v-twin with aftermarket exhaust isn't too kind on the ears.

>Having a large v-twin with aftermarket exhaust isn't too kind on the ears.
That hit close to home. Too many keybangers are starting to hurt.

But just get the mega pack of 3m ones

>im such a big man that i dont wear earplugs
>now watch me carefully navigate this not-even-twisty-at-all S curve as if it's some kind of wild achievement

lol get a load of this shitter

I know you have some cruiser experience and you're not gonna call me a fag, so question. You ever ride a VLX 600?

I found a cute one on CL for what appears to be a good price.

portland.craigslist.org/clc/mcd/6031525786.html

Looking to upgrade from Ninja 250.

underpowered, but coming from a 250, that probably won't be an issue

Deal with it

Give me motivation to check my valve clearance pls

It's not hard, you're just a lazy nigger

You're not wrong

>Doesn't recognize a boring webm when he sees one
You must be new here.

It's an okay price, but I wouldn't get a vlx600 if you have had any riding experience. It will probably be as fast as the shadow, but you'll probably not be the biggest fan of 4 gears on that small of a motor.

Id look for a used vt1100 if you can find any, especially an American classic edition. Probably pretty comfy though if you're smaller, the small shadow series is p small though.

>implying i even watched it
I've been here longer than you

I'm 6ft tall. I would like to do some longer distance rides, the VLX 600 probably wont be too happy crusing at 70 for extended periods will it?

>$23 for 80 pairs.
wtf are you looking at dude? leight 33db nr rated ones are $23 for 200 pairs:
amazon.com/Howard-Leight-MAX-1-Uncorded-Earplugs/dp/B0013A0C0Y

>Midwest
>twisties
I'd smash the fuck out of the touge

If I had one ;_;

what's the verdict on honda shadows? A friend of mine is looking at a 1997 and we wanna know if there's anything to be aware of

>inb4 >cruiser
>inb4 >honda

Those are almost twice the price in Canada

Do it before you drop a valve and brick your engine you nigger

>cruiser
>honda

That looks like a comfy tankbag. Is it magnetic? If so, could you slam a bike chain in there?

bulletproof and reliable.
But this