I'm not sure how I can ever go back to a V6 after buying a V8

I'm not sure how I can ever go back to a V6 after buying a V8.

Who knows that feel?

>not appreciating all types of engines

normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not I.
But then again my vee ayte was a smogcucked 302.

kinda

I cant go back to a V8 after driving high revving 4 bangers

Reliability goes to shit on boosted i-4's. Babby engine can't handle all that stress.

I do like the feeling of boost kicking in, though.

California?

F20C bruh

>like 30 different i4 turbos on the market right now

>. Fall for V8 meme
> 6L L76
> 100% city driving
> red lights every 300ft
> 12mpg
fml should have stuck with my nissan micra

Generalizing based on engine layouts is pretty dumb.

Cars are dumb.

Computer on wheels kek

I drive a 5L mustang GT and I get 15-16mpg city driving (18-21mpg combined), and I live in Brooklyn.

Lmao the cuckvette has a rev match assist... cuckvette manual drivers can't even drive manual properly Roflmao
Also it has steering assist lol!

And all of them are set to blow the minute warranty expires.

Jesus these assmad nip racer bois... somebody give them a nurse's aide because they're on suicide watch.

No, it was a '78 LeSabre.

Damage control Lmao stay btfo

When I want an AWD 4000 pound automatic V6 I'll give you a call

>when I want to be able to drive at full power for more than a few miles I'll give you a call
I'll be waiting

You can tack a full minute off that vette, I'll still gladly buy it over that soulless gook autotragic piece of shit.

Kek this really triggered the ameribetics

Maybe. Depends on the engine.

Driving a V8 lexus now. It's just smooth and has plenty of thrust at any point, and only gets better as you run it out.

I grew up driving a shitty Chevy pickup with a V8. It sucked.

Drove a friend's RSX-S this weekend. I miss the free revving nature of the motor, natural sounds and feedback. I was happy to get back to my car, but that little shitbox has a great motor and chassis.

Not every V8 is good. A car isn't just the sum of it's motor. I like good motors and good chassis. This thread is bait to piss off burger pickup truck fags who are too poor to have made the move to diesel.

Can't rekt the snek

Not a meme, you chose a wrong tool for the wrong job. Also, stop being poor.

I know it's a bait thread but i'll probably have a hard time adjusting to i4's and twins after riding in i3, the consistent torque from 2,000 all the way to 14,000 rpm is incredible.

Smartest post of the week

>every vehicle I've owned is a V6

I don't even like V6 engines.

I just picked up a 2008 Audi Q7 4.2 V8. This things loves the taste of petrol!
Great car, lots of power,driving it makes you feel like a Boss.

Someone told me i was made to get a SUV petrol V8 when i should have gotten a diesel.
I told him to go suck a dick.
The future is all Hybrid and Electric, so while we have petrol why not just use it.
Pick related, mine is gunmetal grey.

I can go back to an i6 from a V8 but I own both so its not a problem.

>driving it makes you feel like a Boss
this makes you sound like a chick

Having owned a Daytona, Ill probably will miss it when I trade it in for a S1000rr

I went from a V8 to an I4 no problemo.

I actually used to think the same way. I drove a 94 z28 for 5 years and thought I'd never ever be happy with anything but big American muscle again. Well I totalled it and ended up in the hospital for almost 2 months. My brother decided that a good get well present was his Integra gsr. I drove it for 3 years after that and gave it back to my brother when he needed a car. The whole point if this story is that while it didn't have nearly the torque and pure power of the Camaro, I absolutely fell in love with VTEC

>Veeky Forums in a nutshell