This is Minerva's Sister's Sister

I love Azura

I want Ike to FUCK me!

Don't lewd the chibis.

Shit taste desu

Myrmidons were a mistake

We know, Soren.

Selkie is my _____

Give it to me straight, this robin is ass right?

pet cat!

New rate ups when?

google.com/search?q=are foxes cats

Takumi is the cutest.

4 less speed than my level 22 5* Robin. You'll live.

Sumia's really comfy.

Why did they remove that last bit of dialogue in Lonk's 40 line from the english version? What the fuck Treehouse, didn't you just do that for waifus?

xth for Pick a god and pray

When will we get best Rider?

I don't care about 'canon' but it definitely feels they are eachother's best fit.

>Ike is a faceless man

C U C K O L D

Dragonstone dancer WHEN
Shota dragonstone bard DOUBLE-WHEN

I WANT TO FUCK NAVARRE!

>Greil and BK in Heroes
I'd cum buckets

t. Mercfag

i still want to cuck eliwood

Daughter in law.

For some reason I'm convinced we're going to get Oliver as a bonus character first.

Just rolled another 5 star lyndis. Not sure if I should send her home or re level another one.

>tfw still no camilla
>last 25 rolls no greens
Rng is bullshit

NINO IS SHIT

>Ike is a faceless man

What did they change?

Catria is for hand-holding

Who has the best ingame sprite in FEH?

Who got the best art upgrade?

Who got hit with the worst artwork?

Ew, don't touch it cuckoldry is contagious.

Catria is for ____________benching

>using the fuccboi

*procs lethality on u*

So if Seliph, Julia, Ephraim and Eirika are supposed to be joining Heroes on the 15th, does that mean that not only did Ike get cucked by Heroes two banners in a row, but also we'll be getting some Genealogy Gen2's with voices before literally anyone else?

Should Sharena be S tier?

He was being really tsun and said some line saying "I just can't leave you alone so I'll stay by your side" or some shit that sounded otome as fuck.

FCorrin looks terrible.

Where did they confirmed for the 15th?

Whose better Marth or lucina

Jagen looks fucking retarded

Olivia's is adorable

Fir and Felicia

Florina looks like shit

Wait for the remake of 7 where not even Pent will be safe and morphs will become fertilized by your seed.

Posting my team again so people can call me bad for turning about 20 characters into feathers

Arthur has objectively the worst art. Literally JUST-tier.

please save me from this shitty ass roll

>Fire Emblem Conquest
>No conqueror class.

At least Chrom got the class on #FE but shame that nobody will going use it again.

Treehouse is truly the worst. They also made Inigo call you a friend too though.

How are you supposed to beat a Linde + dancer combo in the Arena without losing a unit?

I love how they made Raven look even giving him his coat

Fir is the cutest.

>having multiple teams
For what reason

Should I do start doing rolls on a new account now if I already have a Takumi, or just wait till the 15th when the new banner comes out?

And what would be some characters that I have a reasonable chance of getting during this campaign that I should try to get if any?

S for slut?

and thighs

And by about 20 I mean 11 or 12

I want to cum inside Catria and cheat on her with Palla!

His portrait art is also cool as fuck.

Effie will grow larger

neat

Hector

Felicia is the cutest! She means everything to me! She makes my life worth living! I couldn't go on without her! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! My feelings for her will never fade! My love for her is eternal! I love Felicia!

>Azura is SS tier they said
>dies to any physical unit

welp

That's the date for the next banner update. Seeing as their art is finished and look be be viewed in-game here, it would call to reason that the update would add them. They also said ideally new characters, missions and maps would be added every two weeks, which is roughly what the 15th will be.

>gold characters are at or nearly level 40
>stamina costs are so high that I can play 5 games in the trainer then either stop or stamina potion
>have a bunch of low level silver characters

Literally no reason to use golds for anything but arena and clearing the last few lunatic story mode battles at this point

I like Femui's little chibi. They're all very cute though.

There is actually a lot of good artists who did characters. Just off the top of my head HAKO did 11/10 work but there is more I can't remember.

Cordelia and Robin (F) have such shitty art. Odin is also very bad.

I want to cum in all 3 of them.

Uh....am i not supposed to kill this thing?

Catria is for thigh-holding.

Should I keep a +Speed/-HP Hector, or a +HP/-Res Hector?

Stupid fucks. What was so wrong with everyone's original dialogue?

Ruining waifus and husbandos just to fuck with everyone.

I'm guessing that -hp +atk chromium is better than -def +atk chromium right?

Nonsense. Everyone knows only girls got the friendzone and all guys want you. Down with sjws

+spd, if you get lucky in arena some of the 5* assholes you'll face will have speed banes, which on some characters will prevent them from doubling Hector

youtu.be/XATHO6O4XFA

+hp/-res is best hector

No, fuck Est

Just dicking Palla and licking Catria's armpits!

I hope they're soon. I really want some Jugdral on my team

Nope.Recruit with Bantu.

So he can get 1shoted by Leo?

>he rolled -hp

worse than -spd on her tbqh

Yup that's the sad truth in fates. Honestly if there wasn't so much controversy surrounding the game's release with treehouse,soliels support, a better story and it not being split in three's than we probably would've seen more. We still don't have that much dlc, not even an apotheosis mode, also Walhart could've made an appearance and you could get his class. It's the sad truth.

Are you going to screenshot Alf defeating every popular FEH character solely out of spite? Because that'd be pretty cool actually.

>fuck Est
I will.

I have a 5* +Speed Jeorge on the +Speed account, should I still delete it for this one?

Also, should I start rolling for characters on the +HP Hector account, or just wait till the new banner on the 15th?

Abel, go home.

He has shit res by default, 3 more points don't change anything. mages just shit on him

-def, actually

I will marry Alfonse.

Can I get some speculation on the IVs for this Camilla? Pretty nervous about these last few levels desu senpai.

He's a cool faggot.

Yeah. Chrom already has good def.

she's overrated, she is only useful as a dancer and giving her turn to another unit, she shouldn't be in the front killing enemies