PLSGO (statwhores)
AWOO (Patrician Anime Connoisseurs )

EU:
NOPAN ("anime girls")

FAQ
>where do I look up tanks
tanks.gg
>how do i find ppl to platoon with
dont be purple and ask in the Veeky Forums channel (though it's almost always dead)
>what nation has the best tanks?
Soviet
>what nation should i avoid?
anything not Soviet
>what is the most aesthetic tank
SU-100
>what is the least aesthetic tank?
AMX 30B, Centurion Action X, Patton, Leopard.
>why has there been a sudden decline in post quality?
Eurocucks waking up

News:
War Gaming is still trying their hardest to completely ruin this game.

Capitalist clan AWOO is saving this thread from death by actually giving it traffic.

Artillery is still cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

kitsuga.com/index.php/2017/02/13/obsidian-and-mycom-are-lying-to-you-about-armored-warfare/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

awooo

the other thread isn't dead yet, faggot

fuck awoo

1st for animemes

May as well be cause I can't image shit post.

And it won't leave the catalog because it hasn't reached bump limit yet, retard.

Should I keep grinding the swede line?

I am at tier 4 and I realized it's a bag of horseshit. Does it get better or should I better save the garage slots?

which one, ya retard? the TD's are pretty garbage atm but when warjewing(tm) nerfs the overmatching they will be bretty good. heavies are cancer except for T8-T9

>when warjewing(tm) nerfs the overmatching

It's funny that you swedecucks still think this will happen.

ikr? just like how they said they would fix all those things last year that they did not even touch.

>2 out of 4 images are chink shit

do note buy the E 25 it of be nerf

both
the TDs are pretty balnd and the Lago omfg that tank is sweden yes! made tank

>WG is planning a Chieftain tech tree branch
>A Brit scout line is also in the works
>ETA late 2017/early 2018

>AWOO (Patrician Anime Connoisseurs )

I think that's a bit disingenuous, to say the least. I joined awoo for memes, anime, best girl arguments, hentai analysis, and general shenanigans. Yet you could not run a stronghold through teamspeak for even 30 minutes without people constantly discussing holocaust denial, the various subraces of humanity and their inferiority to aryans, international jewish conspiracies, and other things of that sort. Every discussion of anime got interrupted by people talking about politics. Unless Jetto somehow cashed in on a sale of child leashes at autismspeaks.org in the two weeks since I left the clan, I would highly recommend any anime fan looking for an anime themed clan to search elsewhere.

On the other hand, if you have an anime profile pic on a twitter that you use solely to troll SJWs with pictures of frogs in SS Waffen uniforms, if you take Alex Jones as a voice of reason, and if reading this message made you bang your oily forehead on your keyboard in an attempt to type "KEK KEK REEEEEEEEEE KEK", then awoo might be the place for you. I've been in some cancer clans, but awoo easily takes the cake, the piss bottles, and the stained dakimakura.

Anyone want to platoon tier 9s for a while?
US East or West

I like this pasta.

>Chieftain tech tree branch
>While a fake tank remains at tier 10

Fucking WEW.

>they still won't buff the Caernarvor and the Conqueror

>the conqueror needs buffs
let me guess... a yellow?

CDC is the most aesthetic tank

Please guys?

>papershit that it's worthless until you grind 7 gorillion xp to have the top turret and gun
>me being whatever colour

m8 the tank should have a small armor buff to compete with the rest of tier 9 heavies

>stock tanks are bad in a game that makes money on grinding

WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE

No, not FREE enough.

Freedom tanks are good too

>all these fucking people shitposting in this thread
>no one to platoon with

I want to design tonks

where do I go learn it?

mech eng?

engineering design

>allies

Mechanical, automotive, materials, aerospace even. Not like you're gonna get to design the whole thing by yourself, this isn't the 20th century.
t. engineering student

>p*lish players

Dude I work for a car company that has made tanks in the same factory.
There are a team of engineers that are so anal to each other and ruin each others dreams of amazing design by being forced to collaborate and work together.
I wouldn't want to do it except to make a paycheck.
It really seems like number crunching and dimension rendering over and over again.
IT took them 1 whole year to put a plastic locator on a wire that was getting shaved down by the x axis torque of the motor.

They told us to zip tie them down in the mean time.

>WG is planning a Chieftain tech tree branch
That's weird considering the that the Chieftain is an MBT (which are usually classified as Mediums in WoT) and is a direct descendant of the Centurion. If anything it should be at the top of the Centurion tech tree.

But if they really want it as a Heavy tank, why not just implement the console British Heavy Tank line where the Chieftain is at Tier X instead of the FV215b?

>disable xvm stats to not see how retarded my top tiers are
>next game

why do i even bother playing this fucking piece of unbalanced shit anymore

>until you grind 7 gorillion xp to have the top turret and gun
>bitching about a tank when not fully upgraded

>Win some games
>Lose some games
>Been playing for a few hours
>Random guy just says "Useless fucking cunt" in PM

Am I supposed to learn a lesson here? What is his point in contacting me? He's probably 1 in 600+ people in the last few games I've played. Am I supposed to remember him?

n/c

Consoles are getting Czech tanks today, so expect an influx of questions about them.

is the M48 a good purchase, or should i stick to the M46?

Good purchase.

i heard people complain about its turret before

although it cant be worse than the M46s paper turret

>What is his point in contacting me?
People will contact you for absolutely ridiculous reasons regardless of how you play. I often wonder what sort of logic their brain runs on.

Just last week I went toe to toe with a KV-85 in my M6 on Sacred Valley. In hindsight it was probably a stupid thing to do, but I somehow came out on top. I then proceeded to get a barrage of messages in broken English from the Russian guy in the KV-85 claiming that I only beat him because the M6 is "overpowered" and that the Russian tanks in the game are shit - all while being a stereotypical Russian nationalist type.

Turret doesn't really matter. The gun handling and mobility of the tank really make it good in pubs.

What equipment should I put on my Comet?

rammer coated optics vents

Rammer, Optics, and either EGLD or Stabiliser (whichever is the good one - I forget).

>fags whining about nobody to platoon
>vg channel empty

>I'm the only fag complaining about who to platoon with
>in the Veeky Forums chat

patch when?

Rumored 3rd iteration for the test server still due, so probably beginning of march until it hits live.

>abroad until June
>no rig
>laptop can't run WoT
Gonna be living vicariously through you guys for the next 5 months.

[LEWD] HQ command center, answer my Fax message.

Why don't you do something about it?

>it's a 'Polish player keeps bumping into you while you try to line up shots' episode

Eh, I don't really have much free time over here anyway. Also, for the sake of my blood pressure I could probably do with a break from the game.

>It's a "Heavy pushes your Medium out of cover into a barrage of enemy fire" episode
Was happening a lot to me last month for some reason. Usually Russian children.

I think it's about time I do something about it...

when

>tfw switching back and forth between dark souls and world of tanks
>oolacile pvp keeps me from getting mad at tanks all night

So comfy...

WG doesn't want to replace the 215b because they're proud of their fake tank, and because a handful of purple autists really like it for some reason.

>amazing gun handling
>superb agility for a heavy tank
>great at side scraping
>strong hull
What's there not to love?

>awkward rear-mounted turret, no gun depression
>paper LFP, side, rear armor
>EZ pen secret spot under the turret when you are sidescraping
The chieftain may be awkward in the current meta given how soft its armor can be but considering they added in the Swede TDs WG can do whatever the fuck they want.
The new Pz VII is also essentially a better 215b, so you can always drive that if the latter is replaced.

Haven't touched this game for 2 years, no plans on touching it ever again, but give me a quick rundown on czech and swede tanks are like.

Not Russian

A Quick
R
U
N
D
O
W
N

here a quick rundown
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with WG
>Possess psychic-like unicum abilities
>Controls france with an iron but balanced fist
>Own strongholds & CW provinces globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first map on mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first map)
>Own 99% of artillery sandbox research facilities on Earth
>First designer tanks will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff blueprint tanks
>both brothers said to have 5500+ WN8, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in AWOO monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient sekrit blueprints tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of free xp and unprecedented tech tree progress with them
>They own Serb RNG labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots on your team right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with WG employeesl, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the The Mighty Jingles & Quickybaby (First meeting between the two in over 1000 years) and arranged the WG's first esport to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker.
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in your account, only in the bogdanoff accounts.
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base re-roller currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless unicums existing in all points of patches and updates from the alpha test to the NA server dying. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

So the world of tanks staff actually knows we're a little disappointed in what the game has been like.
Going as far as to change a gameplay mechanic that has been in since closed beta. So what will be the final nail in the coffin for this zombified corpse of a videogame? Barely anyone but russians stream it on twitch. Is that enough to keep it alive?

Will a complete moba devolution take place?
Insignia and emblems being implemented as planned a while back?
A final cash grab of letting the Type 59?

What will take place after the fall in a small revival that will ultimately fail?
A complete rework of maps up to large sizes and the view system that fall on deaf ears because no one will be playing anymore?
Complete multi-core support?
Inclusion of tanks we always wanted?

fuck off you amerifat. you faggots are all ADHD and lose interest then complain about how the game is "ded" and dont even consider the other servers. the game is nowhere near dead and will not die for a long time at least not EU

Haha, yeah...

WG will give up on NA and retreat to the Russian/Eastern Europe/Asia market, where they can get away with shit mechanics, long grinds and endless cashgrab premiums.

>arty AP shells will be removed

top lmao

cant wait to use my referal account to make them kill themselves by blocking their guns

A brit scout line has been in the works for YEARS now.
If they actually fucking release it I'll be ecstatic, but it's a long ways off probably.

kitsuga.com/index.php/2017/02/13/obsidian-and-mycom-are-lying-to-you-about-armored-warfare/

>work in patch for us for free comrade

is it me or is the armor on the fat premium pershing about as useful as wet toilet paper against anything higher than tier 7?

The E4 or E5 P?

E4

Those things always annoy me because their frontal armor, especially on the turret, bounces everything unless you aim for the tiny weak points. Just keep everything facing forward and try to go hull down whenever you can.

I mean all you have to do is shoot anywhere outside the riot shield and boom it goes through
Are you kidding? You can't braw in that thing because of how mahoossive the weak points are, the sides are paper so if it's angled anything more than a few degrees past autobounce it's 100% pen chance, same gos with the turret roof and the cupola

i cant tell who is more yellow out of these 2

Underpowered garbage, WG pls buff.

I have no issue dealing with spergshings, I have issues doing well with it when faced by anyone with 2 brain cells, they either just shoot around my riot shield despite me driving back/forth erratically and wiggling my turret or just go through my armor because lol tier 9 penetration

>SilentSlav probably hanged himself long time ago

Its most effective at long range and CQC. Midrange and close range are very bad.

Time to uninstall Armored Warfare for good m8s, too bad it's dead.

>more T10 games in my STA-2 than T8 ones

fuck you too, WG

>mission requires to do something LTs should rarely be doing, and only under special circumstances
wtf WG?

One of the light missions used to be "spot and damage 3 arty". That one was some bullshit.

Who the hell makes those missions?
Krokodil ridden junkies?

A bunch of kikes who don't play their game, and who also don't want to give away free tanks, just give an incentive to play the game more (and thus pay). An old med mission was "set 3 tanks on fire in one game", and another was "kill 3 artillery". Any matchmaker-dependent or RNG dependent mission (read: most of them still) is fucking cancer.

>was
it still is, thats lt 7 for t55

pretty easy in a bulldog

>mfw lt7 took months
>lt15 less than a week

Still better than Nachi WoWs mission
that one quite much wiped all russian ships from EU cluster

>just a Pascucci medal
What are you guys getting mad over you bunch of yellows.

Oh, thought it changed a little bit after I finally managed to do it.
I've been stuck on MT-15 (did it twice but without honors) and HT-12 for months now, after finally getting past the bullshit MM/RNG ones.

There are a few problems with it. Firstly, while I was doing that mission, I almost NEVER saw 3 arty on enemy team while in a light tank. Secondly, there was ALWAYS one or two other friendly light tanks on my team. Thirdly, every med light and arty try to spot or kill enemy arty before you get the chance to. And lastly, even when there's 3 arty, they have a tendency to not be together in one group, meaning I might find one arty while team kills the other two themselves.

Plus, arty can very easily shotgun a light popping over a ridge to spot/shoot them.

>he can get pascuccis on whim
We know you can bend rng to your will, SerB, but not everyone has admin powers

just install warpack lmao