>buy a bunch of /mu/ stuff
>still not happy

>start browsing /tv/
>see people happy with their hobby
>buy a bunch of /tv/ stuff
>still not happy

>start browsing Veeky Forums

Will buying Veeky Forums stuff make me happy?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutcars.com/2016/01/hammer-time-real-cost-car-guy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>on Veeky Forums
>happy

>buying shit doesn't make me happy

awww some wittwe cwybwaibee got his capwitawism bwuwble bwurst

no, join us on /p/, photo gear makes everybody happy.

>start browsing /g/

kek, your full of shit

stop trying to be a materialistic sack of shit and learn to live life

>happy

This entire site is full of miserable people trying to escape their lives.

i dont even like cars or working on them but i have to take over my dad's shop one day im not even happy about it

>happy

You're in the wrong place user.

But driving with some tunes on a nice twisty road helps with the crippling depression i feel daily.

yes yes, consume, good goyim

>browsing /tv/
What did you expect from a shitposting board?

I'll take over your dad's shop then

>browsing Veeky Forums

what did you expect from a vietnamese knitting website?

>what is finding you interests
I'm guessing you're underage or underdeveloped

/g/ isn't happy with anything besides jerking off to luddite 80s shit, that isn't being happy at all

>>see people happy with their hobby
I have never seen this on Veeky Forums.
Cars=heartbreak
Also, can be expensive.

Try /x/ next.

OP is just looking for a hobby really, Im kinda like OP except my interest change all the time I dont purposefully do it, last year at this time I was all Veeky Forums and now im on Veeky Forums

>don't know what the fuck happens at TV
You're gonna want to keep it that way, those people suck. Acting important because of a thing they looked at.

>buy gaming pc to play online games with friends

>browse TV for movie ideas for movie nights and series to watch with the gf and friends, and get a better appreciation for some things with more things to talk about.

>buy racekar to bring to the track and car meets so you can talk to people and hang out and be immature.

maybe, just maybe, owning a bunch of shit doesn't change the fact that you're lonely and trying to fill the void with "things" while you strive to be original by saying "I don't need human interaction", only to come to the conclusion that you tell yourself you're original because you want to be noticed by people more and get the attention you're missing out on.

kek i never realized but i kinda went through this except i didn't buy too many things
Veeky Forums /sp/ /a/ /p/ Veeky Forums /mu/ Veeky Forums for me
kind of cool actually, i wonder what i'll pick up next

maybe I don't understand because my three hobbies are cars and computers and anime, and I've never dropped any of them per say. just added them over the years.

i don't need human interaction. shitposting is a great substitute. :^)

just spend your money (obviously you have a bit of it) on prostitutes and drugs. it will fill the void better than whatever you are currently doing.

different strokes for different folks, the thing is OP is looking for acceptance, where I just lose interest and find other shit.

Free helicopter rides

God no, being a car enthusiast is gazing into the abyss and throwing money into it so that maybe it'll stop gazing back.

read this thetruthaboutcars.com/2016/01/hammer-time-real-cost-car-guy/

Do something that involves physical activity or some kind of creative art. Being a car enthusiast sucks. Unless you have the dosh to just skip the bullshit and get a fucking 911 GT3.

>trying to get into hobbies without a passion for them

Ya goofed, son.

>jerking off to luddite 80s shit
You just described Veeky Forums

hey op

im very depressed too

driving a sports car very very fast was the first thing in about 7 years that made me feel some kind of emotion (it was more pure adrenaline, but once you've experienced it once you'll be hooked on it for life)

buy a cheap car that you can throw around corners pretty quickly (160+ horsepower is a good starting point imo) and go out to a mountain road that still has some straights on it and doesn't have too much traffic or law enforcement/cameras, and go as fast as you feel comfortable, for as long as you feel comfortable, then go about 15% faster than that

you probably wont feel happy, but you'll feel exhilarated and thrilled, something I"m guessing you haven't felt in a long time

im basically just projecting based on my own experiences

also go get antidepressants, counselling, and exercise every day, and start setting and achieving goals (start v small, "today I will walk for 15 minutes -> progress to "this week I will walk for 20 minutes every single day" -> "I will go to the gym for an hour 3 times a week -> "I will become buff mcmuscles in 6 months)

^ these are the keys to the gate of depression

the exercise isn't for shallow aesthetics reasons, exercise releases endorphins (srsly it makes u feel great) and does shit in your brain that makes you happy. Exercise is a huge huge huge huge hugely important factor for your mental health.

and if you find yourself hiding in a dark room by yourself, get out and do something. depression sneaks up on you and is a semi-sentient quirk in your brain that's trying v hard to keep you there, and u need to recognise what it's trying to do and actively fight it

this car always makes me happy when i drive her on a nice weather day with the ac on and nice music.

Money doesn't buy happiness you fucking idiot.

It's not just a normie saying, it's literally true. If you're unhappy, buying material things isn't going to make you happy.

Stop being so materialistic, it's not good for you.

>buying Veeky Forums stuff

all it will do is complete your game of autism bingo.

>>start browsing /g/
>>see people happy with their hobby
lol wat. I mean I haven't been on /g/ in a while because it slowly turned into a normalfag general for social network plebs but I still highly doubt that.

>i dont even like cars or working on them but i have to take over my dad's shop one day im not even happy about it

So liquidate the shop and spend the loot on MLP fan gear.

OP doesn't know what he wants so he'll always be unhappy. Make, and save, money instead then do enough drugs to be content. You are irreparably broken but you can still get high and fap to Jap cartoons. That's cheaper than many hobbies.

Try a dog

God I just realized I did the same thing too
Although not in search of happiness like a bitch

This

QFT

The difference being that /g/ can get from start to finish on a clapped out 80's project with two bennies and a weekend.

You're lucky if that gets you one (1) mounted and balanced tire here.

I wouldn't recommend it op. Cars get get really expensive really fast, and if you're not into this kind of thing you'll just be sad and you'll have a shitbox.

>Will buying Veeky Forums stuff make me happy?
No, but it will get you from A-B, unlike those other faggoty activities.

Not without certain circumstances. If you get the right vehicle for your budget and needs, then yes I think it can provide happiness.

However being stuck in the wrong vehicle and paying out the ass for payments and insurance will not make you happy.

I think your problem OP, is that you're focusing way too much on the materialistic aspect of various hobbies associated with various boards. Buying stuff is almost always necessary to get into a specific hobby, and there's nothing at all wrong with that. However you need to focus on the experience more, and the experience leading up to w/e purchase you make and doing projects with said purchase. I suppose this could also be considered 'getting the most out of your purchases' or 'making them worthwhile'. Also, don't buy something unless you need it for , if you wait until you definitely need another item it'll make you appreciate it more.
is correct too, you need to have a passion for your hobbies. There's nothing wrong with taking a break from one and picking something else up and blindly diving into various hobbies is a good way to try and find something you like- but it seems like you're tearing through stuff too quickly and not giving anything a chance or allowing a passion to form.

>start browsing Veeky Forums

That's where you're wrong, kiddo

Also, someone, give me a screencap of that tyre slight depression thread, please

"Women and engines, joys and pains" used to say Juan Manuel Fangio. It's a sort of "Can't be happy with them, can't be happy withouy them" situation.

In short, no. Cars will give you both happiness and despair and it'll only be worse than /g/, /mu/ or /p/ stuff because we play with much more expensive shit.

This is a stupid expensive way to live and if I could've chosen I would've been an enthusiast of, idk, something with turquoise or shit. But alas, I understand faggots, there are somethings you really cant change about you no matter how hard you try so you may as well embrace them.

If you want to feel happy go to /mlp/ and become a horse fuckers.

Only ones I haven't touched are /sp/ and /p/

>tfw Veeky Forums leads you to living a well-rounded and fulfilling life with diverse interests

I-IT'S /P/ - PHOTOGRAPHY NOT /P/ - CAMERAS YER FUKKEN GEARFAG

t. gearfag