First car thread? these are always so good since we've all been there

First car thread? these are always so good since we've all been there.

>08 Ford Focus
>25 city 38 hwy
>manual
>2500
>64k
>old person owned
Thought I did pretty good-even if I decide to sell it and get something better down the road.

What really caught my eye is the interior. Shit's clean as fuck.

>82 Mercury Zephyr
>no clue
>Automatic
>1000
>no clue
>no clue

$500 92 bastard block Crown Vic back when I was 16. A decade later I'm still driving shitty panthers.

Fuck off shill
Ford a shit

shit looks comfy.

I liked it so much I bought a twin of it again a few years ago for again $500.

Vic's have always been one of my favorite cars. Classics

That's a 2008?

>first car
Skoda Fabia

They are indestructible because they are basically an F150 with a car body. Great machines.

The pickup on the right was my first car, the MX5 was my second.

christ why american cars are so incredibly ugly? compare european version of focus, its so much better.

1982 VW rabbit pickup, 1.6 NA diesel 5spd. Looked exactly like this one, down to the wheels and missing trim. Got something like high 30's low 40's gas mileage and had a ton of mileage on it. Cool truck but my brother has it now (With a 1.9TD swap) and I replaced it with a 4x4 Tacoma

>2002 Focus SVT
>25ish/32ish
>GETRAG 6 SPEED NIGGA
>way too fucking much (like $6k in 2012)
>bought around 100k sold around 130k
>mexican owned, spent the first month fixing a bunch of nigger-rigged shit
>finally got it to pic related before selling to a 16 year old

in retrospect it was a nickel and dime money pit but at least I didn't buy an EP3.

'88 Opel Corsa GT/Vauxhall Nova SR

8-9L/100Km (carb was a bitch to get right on these)
Manual of course
500€
130k-160k
Dad's friend

Made me into the Veeky Forumstist I am today. Started as a cheap commuter, ended loving it to bits. It was surprisingly quick for a tiny 1.3, but what surprised me the most was how slightly uprated shocks alone transformed the steering, car was easy as fuck to read after that.
In the end I found the chassis was rotten to hell and back, had to scrap it after my family convinced me to fall for the diesel meme ;_; Well at least now I have hands on experience to not fall for the tractors again.

That's pretty funny OP, my first car is/also was a fuckus.

Got her around three years ago. It's the 2009 SES. . Had 55k miles. Still have it now

>Pic Related

'13 Focus
29 city 40 hwy
5-speed manual
$11k
22k miles
old person owned, took it to the dealership every 10k km and sold it with a clean oil change

Couldn't ask for a nicer first car imo. I was going to get some old yaris but my mum gave a small loan of $5k

is it really that ugly the us version of the focus (see pic related, eu model)? also:

>2002 ford focus TDDI
>average 50-60 MPG depending on season
>5 speed manual
>1500€
>175k
>only one previous owner, born in 1923

I got one of these and I love it. Leather wrapped steering wheel is great.

2001 Suzuki Esteem. Got it from my uncle who got it from his friend's friend. Repairs almost every other week. Pretty much fell apart 5 months after. A real shitbox but I kinda miss it.

>tfw natives steal your suv and crash it

1999 Vauxhall Astra SXi.
Six previous owners.
Undocumented mods.
Aftermarket stereo and speakers.
Rotten brakes.
Scrapes and dings all over.
Metal-flake paint.
MPG surprisingly good.
Ridiculous torque for a 1.6 petrol engine.
Handled like a pig, drank, burned, and leaked oil, but was oh so stable at high speeds so I went everywhere 50+ so I could turn.
Sold it when I realised just how much it was costing me to fix it's shit.

Fuck off GM fangirl.

>SES
I have a bit of trim envy for that. I bought a used 09 SE and the only comfort it has is heated seats. Bluetooth would have been nice, and the tinted plastic and rims are really good looking on these cars.

Bought it for 5k with 100k km on it in 2013 though. Have had zero issues so far, put 40k on it, and haven't even bought brakes or tires yet. Seems like it was driven on long work commutes, only had 1 owner.

>first car
2000 Chrysler cirrus I picked up in 2009 for 2k. Had 60k km on it, but needed a full repaint and bondo'd rocker panels. Brake lines rusted and blew out on the highway, but otherwise also had no issues. Idk if it was sitting in a fucking field or what, no idea why it had so few miles but such bad rust.

>99 Cadillac STS
>17mpg
>Autotragic
>$1500 if you don't count the head work
>$48,250.00
>not a fucking clue who else owned it