youtube.com/watch?v=ikH3Gn4PdrI
strawpoll.me/12330058
poal.me/rj5cm2
imgur.com/a/fv8iM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cordelia is cute.

Camilla a best!

I want to marry Matoi!

Fire Emblem Echoes website update with characters and voice clips fucking W H E N?

youtube.com/watch?v=ikH3Gn4PdrI

Echoes version when?

Finally got my first defenses this morning and all I had to do was swap put Wrys for Olivia.

cuck

What a cute self insert.

kill yourself lancer

It's time we settle this once and for all

strawpoll.me/12330058
strawpoll.me/12330058

Get ready to marry Severa!

I'm a poor fag and I spend a lot of time rerolling until I got my Lyn and she turned out to be -SPD/+ATK which makes her quite useless since she can't double her attack anymore against most units. It's over.

Reposting my tier list here

Zelgius

Zelgius cock is an ageless flesh hadron collider, fueled by a thundercock tesla coil. During his time as the Black Knight, he was the first recorded instance of a woman being "blacked". His special move, the Begnion Bash is said to fuck a women's cervix with a light speed thrust that impregnates her so hard right after sex she's already in labor pain ready to give birth.

Ike

Ike has what's known as the Radiant Cock. Said to burn a righteous path through ones anus and vagina as blue flames incinerate all that comes in contact with his Radiant vein. The Radiant vein is the most prominent vein in his cock, it glows bright blue at glimax and runs from the base all the way to the very tip. When Ike ejaculates, his radiant cum will purify a woman just as it inseminates her, making her a virgin again if she wasn't already so Ike can take her virginity again.

Frederick

Frederick's cock is called "The Glory of Ylisse". When Chrom was made to bed his wife, it was revealed his cock was subpar. Fearing word would get out, Frederick unleashed his beast upon the world. The finest cock from Ylisse to Valm, even Regna Ferox's biggest men were put to shame. It's size, length and girth were so perfect even followers of Grima believed it to be a better genetic miracle than their own vessel. Frederick's cock is said to bring any woman to orgasm in seconds, regardless of their sexual experience. His technique is both proper and rough. Making his an SSS rated love maker and fucker. His special move is the "Miraculous Missionary" Said to be the perfect mix of both vanilla sex and intense hardcore fucking

is there a way to check out my IV if my character is already level 40?

I can't tell if you're a straight guy obsessed with FE cock or a woman.

Which one?

when is the next summoning focus?

Play around with the calculator until it matches your current values?

Would a 3D Lucy be the perfect wife?

plug in the stats on the calculator until the level 40 result matches up with your character.

>PoR is winning

It's actually Dheginsea because he's a big guy

>ike
>and vagina
This is incorrect, user.

ohh I see, thanks guys!

Beat my wife

SETTLE IT ONCE AND FOR ALL /FEG/.

YOU CAN ADD YOUR OWN ANSWERS
poal.me/rj5cm2
poal.me/rj5cm2
poal.me/rj5cm2

making Felicia moan AWAWAWA~ as you cum inside her while holding her hand and telling her you love her

We will most likely get the new focus today to coincide with the new arena bonus units

Most likely a homo, so neither

teams with healers are pretty much free wins

Felicia is for black dick only.

When are they announcing Echoes' MU and children?

Well thanks for arriving in the nick of time captain obvious

>watching TV
this isn't kino

Nah, there's way too many mentions of women for it to be a gay man.

Also not Frederick fucking Chrom instead, because Chrom was immediately hypnotized by that mighty cock.

Why is this general so obsessed with black dick?

>mu
I hope they do this just to cuck the veteranfags and their crying about awakening ruining the franchise

True. Felicia has been so thoroughly blacked at this point that she's permanently stretched out. No little white prick can satisfy her anymore.

Kek. The most you'll get in echo's is amiibo units if you're lucky. Hope you shelled out goy.

It's not the general that's obsessed with BBC, it's waifus like Felicia, Peri, and Tharja that are.

Please respond.

There's only like 3 black characters in Fire Emblem too

>got a + def -res Lyn
c-could be worse I guess?

The contrast of Felicia's pearl white skin and light pink hair would make her look so beautiful spread across a black lover.

Saber is cute (hot)!

Why would any veteran cry about Echoes. Gaiden is the grandpa of casual FE.

I wanna marry Nowi

Post the map so I can tell you.

response

I want to bully and belittle Felicia for everything wrong she does, striking her when she makes mistakes and telling her she'll never be like her sister, until she becomes an emotionless puppet who follows my every command.

I'm never this lucky in fgo

I'm glad we're getting a female character designer for Echoes, her dudes are qts.

Also actually good at her job too. Wish Xenoblade 2 got her treatment as well.

Peri and Tharja wouldn't breed black, they'd dominate sissy white and asian boys like Leo and Takumi. It's the quiet submissive girls like Lucina, Cordelia, and Elincia who thirst for that big black dick to dominate them and make them into property of the dick.

This is true.
The only good sign for veterans that Echoes brings is that maybe they'll get a remake of an actual grandpa game.

Unironically this. I'd love to see black seed leaking out of her.

>will finally have 20k feathers in 10 hours
>All my 4* units are blah besides Lilina and Sharena, both whom are neutral in all

Cordelia is tempting but shes -Def/+Res which is no good. Sharena would do a better job killing reds and robins. Lilina can already kill Hectors that have had their speed debuffed so not too big of a priority.

Elincia only thirsts after James' cock

3 point something percent chance vs 1% chance
Isn't it obvious?

There aren't any videos on youtube with the music, so I can't.

My ryoma is +spd/-res. Is it good?

While you're right about Peri and Tharja bullying small-cocked whitebois, you have to understand that they also need an outlet for their sexual thirst. BBC is the only thing that can satisfy them properly; bullying whitebois is just a pastime for them.

The only good sign is that MAYBE it will prove that IS is still willing to make games without MUs and children.

This. Tharja NEEDS black cock to orgasm. Otherwise she can't. Peri gloves to have to black guys suck her tits.

Oh the map theme then I can't help you since I don't play heroes.

It's only a no-life cuck pushing it.

imgur.com/a/fv8iM

Report all cuckposts

What's the verdict? Will she succumb to the BLACK or will Alm keep her pure?

Saved. Tharja truly was meant to breed black. I hope he finished in her womb.

Not him, but isn't the current banner ending on the 15th?

Will we then get 4 banners or what

S T O P
Tharja is propery of the Marquess of Ostia®

Celica is for Alm or Saber. No one else.

Huh? She already breeds black, family.

>Hector cucked Mark
>Mark got his revenge and showed Tharja the wonders of the BBC to get him back
JUSTICE

Sometimes I wonder how I get as many defensive wins as I do between a healer that doesn't even have Rehabilitate and a composition that relies on a weak and slow frontliner to not fold horribly against greens or units with any sort of magic resistance at all.

Suppose people are still loading up their teams with all the reds still?

t. Mark

What good skills should Ryoma have?

Why would I marry my daughteru?

What is the name of the map?

god dammit why did they have to make Iv's a thing? This shit ALWAYS triggers my autism.

so if this is working the way I think it is, my lyn is likely +ATK -Res

what is up with google mail wanting my phone number? is there a way to use it just as a throwaway mail without this bs?

How cu
>they literally scarred their hands as a sign of friendship

which FE girl would this be and who would be saving her?

>cuck this
>cuck that

Yeah, it's not the males problem, thye're busy killing shit, it's clearly the sin of the whore females, like Lilina who as a matter of fact is like the sluttiest character in franchise.

10 minute email is your friend

blood brother/sister

Does Lilina breed black?

>men are important, fight wars and become kings
>women feel left out
Why wouldn't they breed black? Black men treat them with respect because they know what it's like to be treated like dirt.

of course

yeah, but i can't use that for the play store, right?

>he's never scarred himself with a friend for permanent reminders of happy memories
W O W

Alfonse is cute! I love Alfonse!

Scarlet deserved better.

>Black men treat them with respect
not to get all /pol/ in here but that doesn't sound right.

>he never got frat branded

If she had been bred by a black man prior to the war she would have lived.

Respect in sex. Black men can please them, where as little white lordlings cant

That's the birthmark of their respective families. Originally only Alm had one but I guess they are giving Celica her own mark as well.

Why not get /pol/?
Niggers are the scum of the earth and are almost as bad as the kikes. Discuss.