PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead. Current solution is to switch to Luma or better yet, install a9lh per the guide.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview6 and BootNTR 3.1 released. (BootNTR Selector updates automatically.) github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases

>Wii U
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.titlekeys.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok but can you go back to /v/ please

Reminder that DS ROM loading from SD was not worth waiting for

Thanks I almost forgot.

reply to these please

How to play neps on 3ds?

:)

Your card already does use FAT32.
2GB should do, but only if it's o3ds.

It is, so good. And I can delete that huge
2.1.0 ctrtransfer file right? Because it's rather large

Where's the XX demo? Why is Japan so slow with this shit?

Only once you've used it. And don't skip any fucking backups.

Their laws punish piracy harsher or some shit.

One guy got like a year of jail for dumping Kamen Rider OOO raws online.

I love Yumi.

>No news about PSTV USB loading in OP
OP is a faggot

I already copied my SDcard contents before starting but I assume that's not enough, so I wont skip any of the backups either.

Also, is there a good link to "New 3DS or Old 3DS or 2DS 2.1.0 - USA - ctrtransfer" that isnt a torrent?

Im not sure what a9lh i have but as far as i know my o3ds is already on 11.3. But does it matter what a9lh i have on? My n3ds went to a9lh many months ago so im not sure what's all this about

We asked last thread what should be added.

is there any point in update the hourly build of luma? i did it before upgrading to 11.3 just in case but im not sure if that was really needed

Top tier taste. Yumi, Hikage and Katsuragi are my favorite Senrans

Not needed. All you need is just the 6.6

Nothing until released. You could make a note that it's being worked on, but we have no downloads yet.

I tend to agree with wait until it's released.

Stable Luma still has FpdVer = 8, so as soon as Nintendo blocks online play for it Luma will be affected, even if it's on 11.3. Nightly was bumped to 9 a week ago, so it won't be affected. When this happens Tux will probably rush a stable release.

big fat kat tats

Take it to vitagen.

Someone please post Steins;Gate (JP) and Clannad for Vita, I will suck your dick.

I don't want your dirty unwashed mouth.

But they're moralfags. I'm here waiting for f00d, I hope it comes out by the time Mary Skelter is out.

Dumb sissy anime boy.

GG Bamco is retarded.
The Fusions update won't come today.
NoA only updates their eShop on Tuesdays at Noon.

Anyone here with a Switch pre-order serious about not updating when they get it?

How long until magazines get their review copy of BotW?

I pre ordered 10, I plan to keep 1 for myself for OFW, one for potential CFW not updated and 1 more for backup in case either of those dies.
The other 7 I will keep until CFW comes out to sell them at heavily marked up price, or sell them on release at marked up price if there's a shortage.

[spoilers]cinq heurs mon amie

>[spoilers]
This isn't plebbit.

Post them anyway and we can work something out later.

Give me a break, I just woke up.

I didn't say I have them :^)

Does luma updater still works?

I want to be between her thighs

Yes

>just woke up
Where the fuck do you live? Middle of the pacific ocean?

Nightly has completely different method of getting the region emulation working so I doubt we will get a stable release of the nightly, rather he will just fork the existing 6.6 stable release and release it as 6.61 or something.

Then i guess ill update to nightly as soon as ninty update the online thing

GMT-6 but I slept at 4 am playing vidya.

Guise what happens if Nintendo takes down 3ds.titlekeys.com
Is there a way to get the full current game list?

ok but can you go back to /v/ please

WHERE THE HELL IS IT
I JUST WANT MY SMUG

this is actually smart as fuck if you really did it. a few grand investment, but it should pay off.

you do realize it's 9:12 on the west coast?

I did. I did the same with Gateway btw, sold them all at roughly 40% marked up price in my country.

|
|>
|
|
|

Sell on release. Don't hold on to them. ROI will be amazing for such a short duration.

Also no tending to battery health for that many unity needed which would potentially become bothersome.

Can i post QR requests in this thread?

Will only sell on release if there's potential to make decent profit, otherwise not gonna bother.

why does HBL freeze ever so often during loading phase

It's too kickass for the 3DS to handle

Kickass Homebrew isn't as kickass as it makes out to be.

I finished the guide, but how the fuck do I boot into decrypt9 to get my title key for freeshop
Start+boot goes to hourglass

>get my title key for freeshop

How about get the one from here instead: 3ds.titlekeys.com/

I want to pin Rinnegatamante down and fuck his trnny boipussy really hard while he screams the sourcecode of his things during climax.

He's not actually transexual, you're confusing him with aurora

Are there any disadvantages to downloading the entire freeshop?

FUCKING FINALLY, the Fusions update is out.

>Having to use a 256GB SD card to hold it all
Even then, I doubt that could hold ALL of it.

Can anyone with US 3DS upload the DB Fusions Update for me, pretty peas?

it wouldn't. there's over 1000 games, and I'm positive there's at least 256 of them over a gig.

for sure you'd be able to reach the 300 icon limit with only 3ds games, but doubtful you'd come close to installing every single title.

So I got a used 3DS from craigslist for my brother and when I turned it on it booted to this menu called Luma 3DS 6.6. I backed out of the menu and it went to the normal 3DS menu and I cant get that Luma menu back up again.

what do I do to remove whatever homebrew is on this thing before my brother accidentally bricks the system or something messing with a menu he has no idea what it does

Now, listen:

Hold select to pull up the menu on boot
configure it
after you're done, press start to save then tell your brother to not hold any button on boot.

done.

At least hack it with CTRNAND so he can't do something stupid like wipe the SD card and "brick" the system.

deluding yourself

I want to hack my 3DS but I only have 1.1GB free on my SD card. What should I do?

Too lazy to hook my wii u up and find out what version it is on but I haven't updated it at least since September. Is it too late to softmod it?

Move some shit off there.

no one knows here dude ask your heart

wait for the flow to release usb loading

ctrl+s doesn't work on my desktop, it just brings up the save dialog

I guess I could do that the thing is he is autistic so I would rather remove the menu just in case

forgot to add its on system version 11.3.0-36U

I have Wii U: 5.5.1, what is the best guide with haxchii that i should use? What is CBHC ?

Guys please, I gave ya the DQ8 uncensor, someone spare 5-10 minutes and dump the DB Fusions update for me, come on.

How I can get Skyrim on 3DS?

you can't remove the menu, it's needed for configuration.

it could be compared to the windows control panel: you probably won't be using it, but when you need it it's there.

>all these salty latefriends

Use shit textures and sacrifice a goat
Or ask Konami, I mean they did port mgs3
Basically forgo your humanity

What? If you don't have enough room you have delete some shit. How is that being salty?

user geez calm down, just wait for someone on 3dsiso to upload it or whatever, stop being autistic.

3DSISO takes up to 2 weeks to fulfill requests, don't be a douchebag.

well man next time dont ask a dora the explorer tier retarded question and you may get serious answeres

>usb loading
>salty

Uploading now will be up shortly, I got your back

in about 5 hours phamalam

>5 hours
Jesus christ, what's your upload speed? The update is like 55mb from what I can tell.

grabbing it now. it should be done in about 2 minutes, but I don't know how to dump games. give me a brief how-to and i'll upload it for you.

I know sorry mate, won't be any longer than 5 hours, I'm sure

>

Someone else asked this question months ago and he got an answer, it was backing up a certain folder (I forgot its name), I was hoping someone would suggest anything other than deleting stuff or "not asking stupid questions".

F 0 0 D
D

W H E N
H
E
N

No need to apologize, I'm happy you're at least willing to help. Just horrified that there's ISPs so jewish they still only offer garbage speed.

I actually don't know myself, lemme look it up.

delet stuff and dont ask stupid questions

Literally 5 hours remaining mate, I got you

USB loading when