Have you ever bricked or keyed a car, especially because of what manufacturer's it was?

Have you ever bricked or keyed a car, especially because of what manufacturer's it was?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VO48Vr4KIc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, that's retarded.

If you have, you should eat a gun.

Don't you drive around with a brick just in case you find an Audi?

No, because I'm not a woman or an autist.

why would you do that?

You might not like certain types of car and their owners?

That's the most retarded shit I've ever heard. Kill yerself

That's incredibly autistic

I hope someone bricks your car because they hate shitboxes

>Have you ever slapped or thrown a fellow bus passenger's phone, especially because of what manufacturer's it was?

Hey /v/ have you ever broke somebody's console because it wasn't an XBOX MASTER RACE?

>Be me a few months ago
>Going to go bowling late one evening with a couple of buddies
>Be driving down the highway, going quick because it's late AF and there's hardly anyone on the road.
>Pass this brand new F150 in the far left lane who is doing about 80mph.
>Start getting over to exit onto a turnpike
>f150 out of nowhere on my right hand side now (Cut across 4 lanes to get there) trying to shove me over.
>fucking floor it, take on ramp at 75mph in my fatass SUV.
>Keep it floored, get up to 90mph and let off, decide to let the fucker just pass me if he's so pissed of.
>Asshole gets half a car length in front of me, leans out window screaming his fat head off, then throws quarters at my windshield at 80mph.
>Youfuckingwhatnigger.png
>Fucking stomp it the same time he does and start pulling, his truck hits the limiter and I'm still coming.
>Get half a car length ahead of him, roll down window, lean out and throw pet car rock (Pic related, stumpy's younger brother of similer size, Neil the desk rock. You will be missed, stumpy, and your valor never forgotten.)
>Stumpy the rock smashes straight through his windshield, he stomps on the brakes, screeching tires, I keep going, knowing if I stop I'm gonna fill him full of Hydra-Shoks.

Wow, that was autistic. No (You) for (You)

>ead off, then throws quarters at my windshield at 80m
Not an F150, it is beyond credulity

I have a feeling that your that same retarded faggot that says replies the same exact thing to long greentext stories. well, here's your undeserved (you), but instead you aren't gonna get it because try hard as you may, you aint getting no (you)s this way, you mong.

Punished Shitposter: a man denied his (you)

Someone parked too close to my drivers door so I had to go in from the passenger side. Gave the car two good, hard dings with my door before leaving.

I kicked a car to see if the alarm would activate;it didn't.

BTFO?
How will OP ever recover?

I once threw an acorn at a driving bus
I was in primary school

If you vandalize people's property you should wash your mouth out with a shotgun.

I keyed a ladies car very heavily. She almost ran me over while I was riding my motorcycle.

I've always let it pass when a cager tries to flatten me (guys, don't just lane change on top of motorcycles, seriously) but this example was exceptionally heinous and pointless

If I had a problem with someone I'd let it be known, messing with someone's vehicle is something women do. What kind of dickless piece of shit fucks with another man's automobile

Kinda related, but some fucking assholes have messed with my shitbox fiat punto in the past few months.
Fuckers stole my windshield wipers and left a nasty bump and scratch on top of my left headlight. Can't even understand why, the wipers were nearly dead and the car has already been through hell.

>pet car rock

Anarchists?

I drive around with a brick because my parking brake doesn't work.

I'm not a petty criminal, so no.

I'm not a degenerate who REEEEEEs at everything I don't like

>pet car rock, Stumpy

I have egged cars but not bricked or keyed

was with some friends and we shot out the windows in a truck with a airgun tho

>pet car rock

>stumpy's younger brother of similer size, Neil the desk rock
>neil the desk rock

Honestly I keyed the back of my mom's car when I was a little shit a few years ago. And by "keyed" I mean "ran my key across the back and gave her about a 4-5 inch scratch" as I walked away from my house pissed off one day. I'm not minimizing what I did, to even touch someone else's property in anger is wrong.

My neighbor snitched and my dad laid into me. It got worse when I said "What's it matter? Mom's driving makes the car worse than that little scratch".

CORVETTE BTFO LMAO

I've thought about it many times. Myself having had my car fucked with on several occasions, it's hard not to associate myself with that kind of thinking. But later after calming down usually I see my rage as irrational (unless it really was some terrible thing a person did) and try to keep an attitude where I don't do things to people that I wouldn't want them to do to me.

>be me in college partying a few years back
>Leave party early and head home to fuck bitches and pass out
>Female roommate barges in right before the butt sex asking for help
>Turns out some guy at the party drove off with all of her shit and refused to give it back because until she gave him a chance
>Go find guy at bar on Beachside, politely ask him to give her shit back
>"Nah, fuck that bitch. If she wants to come over and spend time with me I'll give it to her afterwards, but she's not getting in my car"
>"Alright bro, enjoy the rest of your night"
>Have her direct me back to his apartment, she points out her purse on his dash
>Conviently parked to redneck with a cinder block in the bed of his truck
>Throw cinder block through driver side window and toss her her purse
>Give redneck his cinder block back

College was fun.

Conveniently parked next to*
My apologies, cracked screen and auto correct are a bad mix

HOW WILL GM FANGURLS EVER RECOVER?

>things that never happened
>2017 using hyda-shoks

Good call my man. Federal HST's and Gold dots are the way to go

My snobby friend shows up to hip hop street style party in his nee volvo

When we leave its evident someone has taken a few swings of a baseball bat at it. Friend whines for an hour at tow truck company for taking so long, decides to drive it back , ventura style.
Gets a ticket by his local small community police pulling in.
Gets a notice to abate by HOA next morning

Great friend of mine joins coast guard. Leaves town for training. Drives like 15hrs from area he was stationed just to come in for a suprise visit. His shitty rental car over-heats and turns off. I go pick him up , just right outside of town. We leave the car to let it cool i offer to drive him on in.
He wants to go see his gf.
We roll up to his girls duplex and theres a BMW out front.
He pays it now mind and runs up to the door. The windows are fogged on the bmw and clearly someone is fucking in the back seat.
I notice this local douchebag car dealer logo on the back (thats important later...)
He looks back at me . Im wearing a goofy grin trying to get a peak at whats goin on in the car . The chick springs up and screams [my friends name] user!
Oooooh shit. I peel him off of the car. He's like a rabid wolveine trying to claw open the windows .
I get him back and she exits the car and RUNS.
Theres an awkward 3 mins with me standing next to the half naked dude in the car. I look over and tell him he should probably go or my friend WILL most likely kill him.
Long delay but the guy takes off.
My friend runs back says his girl threatened to call the cops.
So i take him to a local breakfast 24hr restaurant.

No because I'm not a worthless piece of shit.

You're the man

whoa white knights exist irl and theyre worse than on the internet

We're chillin at the resturant eating hashbrowns . Hes more or less sick to his stomache.
I notice scratch marks on his neck and arms but decide not to say anything.
Suddenly he perks up.
He says he just saw a bmw park at the pool hall across the parking lot.
I try and tell him theres a lot of bmws in this town.
It's too late....
He takes off outside.
Im rushing to pay our tab, when i finally make it outside, hes smashing the fuck out of this bmw using a cheater bar pipe from my truck.
Run half way up to him and i notice people outside smoking are running inside to tell everyone.
Notice this BMW has no douchebag car dealer logo...
Oh fuck it has diffrent trim.... oh fuck.
Run to my truck to grab a bat or something , anything to break up the fight im sure is a out to ensue
I hear the metal pipe hit the ground and rattle. So i turn to see my friend now in full sprint running from a mob of bikers.
So i start the truck and book it over the curb .
Flying bottles hit my truck as my friend dives into the back bed.
Doctor jones couldnt have made a better timed exit.

I still give him shit over it and call him donny from the big labowski

Vincent is that you?
youtube.com/watch?v=VO48Vr4KIc8

>>Be me a few months ago
>2016

here's your (you)

I'm not a psychopath so no

Lmao, you get a (you) for your image choice

A brick is strong enough to hold down your brake pedal?

>My snobby friend shows up to hip hop street style party in his nee volvo

You're quite the fag aren't you?

>goddamnboulder.png

No. And if someone did that to my car I'd do them a favor and do it their face.

A person can heal. A person has a fair chance to fight back. A reasonable fight leaves you sore and a little ugly for a week, but shouldn't break any functional bones. You also learn a lesson deep down in your lizard brain that what you did prior to getting hurt was bad, because you got hurt right after doing it.

A car doesn't. Body work costs hours of your time or hundreds in the shop. You also don't necessarily learn your lesson from property damage.

doesnt matter it hurts the person still

takes less time to do

easier to get away with

vandalism is perfect

>Easier to get away with

Tell that to the dirtbiker that keyed my car in a fred meyer parking lot

Bike gear does wonders for peripheral vision and mobility. It also means you can pull some proper WWE shit and put that one year of judo you took in middle school to use.

kek

tough guy over here

the point is to not get caught which I have never been

Hey it's all lower case/no punctuation user again. Good to see you're focusing your shitbox angst in the most feminine passive aggressive way lel

oh look my stalker is a wannabe tough guy go figure

dont be a piece of shit or have your car around when I want to have fun then nothing will happen

Lol holy shit I was right.

>dont be a piece of shit or have your car around when I want to have fun then nothing will happen

How bad were you bullied in high school by Chad in his corvette? Because wew lad that edge

I wasnt ever bullied

something tells me you were with how sensitive you are over this

>dont have your car around when I want to have fun

You should be executed you fucking animal.

>I wasnt ever bullied

Well that feckless nu-male angst has to come from somewhere. Especially if you vent about your edge on Veeky Forums kek

nope

some people dont have to justify and validate all their actions

stay salty

No.
Came closer to shooting through some kike's engine block. He dinged my car and scratched the paint off to the primer.
I didn't though. Someone else's life might be a lot worse than mine and that shit ain't worth it since I'm well off and really can't complain. But god damn I was pissed.

>*teleports behind ur car*
>*lightly vandalizes it*
>"nothing personnel, kidl"

>almost killing someone over a tiny ding on your shitbox
God what a retard

So you're a kind of chaotic neutral cyber sorcerer then

using hyda-shoks

it's almost like you didn't stockpile so much ammo in 2004 that you are forced to shoot obsolete bullet technology for the next several decades.

stay cucked

>shooting through a guy's engine block when he's not even in the car or near it kills someone
???

yeah

my rolls for "summon stalker" work rather effectively it seems

>pet car rock

10/10 story, was the girl hot?

>blowing someone's car up because they dinged your peeling paint

god damn right.

>myrock.jpg

...how many rocks you got?

If I rated both of our tough guy scores on a scale of 1-10, attacking an 18 year old anorexic looking punk in motocross armor while unironically quoting jojo's bizarre adventure is a 3 and vanadlising shit with as little risk as possible is a -1.

Yes, but only miatas.

Ah so you honed your razor edge playing cyberpunk rpgs, good to know.

Im not even that edgy lmao

One of these days you're going to realize that what you thought was a car for white guys was actually driven by a very irate nigger who has hiding in a nearby shadow in case someone tried to touch his rims

1. its done from a car with eggs paintball guns or rocks for quick getaways
2. we do it as a group
4. we all have knives and theres a gun in the car
5. real classy typecasting black people like that
6. its mostly to people who are pieces of shits someone we know knows and they want us to do something

>its done from a car with eggs paintball guns or rocks for quick getaways
> real classy typecasting black people like that

Holy shit this post. Veeky Forums really does attract some reddit-tier faggot teenagers. If you're not a nigger then you definitely have the IQ of one kek

you the dumbass who thought I was just walking around keying cars or something

lmao

>using a rock
>not breaking old spark plugs and keeping a pocket full of porcelain

>we all have knives and theres a gun in the car

Oh my goood they have knives and A gun. Watch out guys he might shoot us with one gun. I wish I also had a gun that I carried hmmm...

>Have you ever bricked or keyed a car
Yes.

>especially because of what manufacturer's it was
No, that's fucking retarded.

Gubmint was moving a chomo into the neighbourhood.

Whoa did you guys hear?? This guy totally goes out with a group of people and throws rocks at cars, then runs away! Better watch it around this bad dude.

Fuck you fatass.

Probably 280 lb ape.

He got banned fuckin kek

dang you got salty enough to report

lmao

prob get banned again too

>xbox
That shit still exists? KEK

>Don't you drive around with a brick just in case you find an Audi?

Apparently, at least one driver carries a small sledgehammer suitable to get revenge if someone honks at him for not going at the stop sign. I've been at stop signs before and didn't go because I thought the gap was too small. But someone behind me would beep in annoyance as they thought I should have gone.

Oh no my phone got banned for a couple minutes wooooooow you stopped me. Gonna go for a cruise tonight, see how many cars we can get. What's your model? Gonna keep an eye out for it. Try somethin, yeah you wont cause you cant. Say something, huh huh huh huh huh huh yeah that's right. Shut up.

I think he means a wheel chock.

I do the same thing with my car despite my ebrake working but it's a 30 year old shitbox, never know when it's going to fail.

why wouldn't you just squish his legs before or after he smashes your windscreen? people with shitty survival instincts I tell ya